Super Bowl thread - Predictions and trash talk

330550243_889936695457977_4934366104641433665_n.jpg

I'm taking Kansas City, they are the more experienced team, not the better team. Philly had a cupcake schedule this season and it allowed them to run up their defensive and offensive stats. I don't think Mahomes will have a bad game, but I'm not expecting Hurts to be able to match him. A very close game that the Chiefs win 28-24.

Go…Eagles? Maybe?

The last game left me very unsatisfied and kind of killed the Super Bowl for me. I don’t care much about who wins, just want a good game.

Might be the first time I’m doing the Super Bowl thing entirely for the food, commercials, and socializing aspect. Not the game.

That was far too easy for the Eagles. Chiefs got one pressure on Hurts in five dropbacks. Defense played well for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game and needs to get some things done today if Chiefs are to win.

Credit the Eagles for a nice opening drive there though. They came out ready for the big stage.

And that was easy for Chiefs, who never had to go to third down. Pass protection good and Mahomes looks something close to 100%

Forum List

Back