Super Bowl thread - Predictions and trash talk

I posted this on the predictions thread.

The Eagles are also underrated on offense. Hurts isn't Tom Brady or Mahomes, but he doesn't have to be. He just needs to avoid making big mistakes. I could see him making a few goofs in the first quarter if he gets jittery, but he'll lean on the defense and power offense and get into his groove.

Hurts just made a huge one. Let's see if his team can bail him out.

Can't be stressed how badly the Chiefs needed the false start by Seumalo, followed by the Bolton scoop-and-score. The Eagles had all the momentum at State Farm.

What a crushing careless mistake by Jalen Hurts, switching hands and losing the handle. Tumultuous TD turnover. Just allowed KC back into a game the Chiefs were in danger of trailing 21-7.

Can't be stressed how badly the Chiefs needed the false start by Seumalo, followed by the Bolton scoop-and-score. The Eagles had all the momentum at State Farm.

What a crushing careless mistake by Jalen Hurts, switching hands and losing the handle. Tumultuous TD turnover. Just allowed KC back into a game the Chiefs were in danger of trailing 21-7.

I think the false start broke their rhythm

He is a bit loose with his decisions. Fumble, throwing into double.coverage etc. The running game has helped him immensely. They will run out of gas though, they seem to love to gamble, I cant dislike that.

1st and.goal, Chiefs are in trouble. I like this Eagles coach though, aggressive down management, he likes to go for it. First half is the time to create separation on the scoreboard with some risks.

1st and.goal, Chiefs are in trouble. I like this Eagles coach though, aggressive down management, he likes to go for it. First half is the time to create separation on the scoreboard with some risks.

I wasn't sure about 4th and 5 mid-field. That was some Italian balls right there.

As an expert lip reader I can say Chris Jones said no fuck that shit

You know what would be a wild idea? NFL hands out 3-D glasses so you can watch the game in 3-D at home.

Magic mushrooms, too. Why not?

Commercials are mostly wack, but the Apple commercial was cool (it was Apple, not Android, right?)

FoztSfoWIAAPOQu

Forum List

Back