Super Tuesday: March 1, 2016

Nobody brought this point up. Trump wants to continue to fund Planned Parenthood as we currently are.
He wants to prevent them from using funds to pay for abortion, but otherwise leave it funded.

Can't be done. Trump is bamboozling on that issue.
Money is fungible and Trump knows that, so I think he can have them keep the federal funding in separate accounts and trackable to insure it does not get used for abortions.
If they use it to fund other services, they can divert the money formerly used to fund them to instead fund abortions. Money is fungible.

Rubio lies some more. He just said that Cruz was expected to win 5 or 6 states, lol.

He said that Trump accepted the endorsement of the Ku Klux Klan.

What a fucking liar.

Nobody brought this point up. Trump wants to continue to fund Planned Parenthood as we currently are.
He wants to prevent them from using funds to pay for abortion, but otherwise leave it funded.

Can't be done. Trump is bamboozling on that issue.
He is bamboozling on a lot of issues.

Personally, I don't care about abortion or fag marriage. I care about border security, smart trade policies, the 2nd amendment, and the economy. He is conservative on all of those issues.

:thup:

Do you think McConnell is actually going to oppose a Republican president of the United States?

Not gonna happen.

McConnel hates Trump more than he hates Obama. Only Cruz is higher on McConnels hate list.

What makes you think McConnell hates Obama? He certainly hasn't demonstrate that by the way he runs the Senate. He has given Obama everything he wanted.

Why wouldnt he?
He is a liberal

Trump is pro 2nd amendment, against Common Core, against Obamacare, against abortion, against amnesty for illegal immigrant.

Trump is for a huge reduction in tax rates, and lowering regulations.

It amazes me that there are people that drink the Kool Aid and think Trump, Gingrich and others that are clearly conservative, maybe not ideological Conservatives, but that is not a big deal.

What makes you think McConnell hates Obama? He certainly hasn't demonstrate that by the way he runs the Senate. He has given Obama everything he wanted.

Well, dont get pissed, but I think it is because he thinks Obama is an uppity Negroe.

After tonight,,,Trump should consider Cruz as his running mate.

It appears that Trump and Christie already had the talk and that might be why Christie was standing behind him.

Yeah, I kind of wondered about that. I would rather see Cruz as the VP.

Found this interesting and perhaps foreshadowing Christie as Trump's VP choice:

Chris Christie returned to his day job as the governor of New Jersey full-time since suspending his presidential campaign just over two weeks ago but said Monday that he also now has the job of making recommendations to Republican front-runner Donald Trump.

“Part of my job in helping Donald Trump as a candidate is for him to hear my points of view,” Christie said in an interview Monday night with New Jersey 101.5 radio, days after rocking the political world with a bombshell endorsement of Trump.

. . .

And in the course of the explaining some of the criticisms he lodged at Trump while still a candidate, Christie pointed to previous examples of eventual running mates who campaigned hard against one another in a primary only to form a joint ticket in the general election.

“The fact of the matter is when you’re running against people, you try to make your best case possible,” he said. “By the way, George Bush 41 said that Ronald Reagan’s economic plan was voodoo economics and then he became his vice president. We have seen this happen. Joe Biden ran against Barack Obama and said all kinds of things against him and then he became Barack Obama’s running mate.”

Christie Speaks Out About His New Job for Trump

Lol Rubio says he is going to win and Cruz had a bad night.

Cruz won two states, Rubio won ZERO and Rubio is such a lying fraud, he cant even tell when he jumps the shark any more.

Do you think McConnell is actually going to oppose a Republican president of the United States?

Not gonna happen.

McConnel hates Trump more than he hates Obama. Only Cruz is higher on McConnels hate list.

What has McConnell "given" Obama?

Forum List

Back