Super Tuesday: March 1, 2016

Do you think McConnell is actually going to oppose a Republican president of the United States?

Not gonna happen.

McConnel hates Trump more than he hates Obama. Only Cruz is higher on McConnels hate list.

What makes you think McConnell hates Obama? He certainly hasn't demonstrate that by the way he runs the Senate. He has given Obama everything he wanted.

What has McConnell "given" Obama?
He funded Obamacare, his illegal EO granting amnesty, his plan to import terrorists, his EPA plan to crush the coal industry and several others.

Do you think McConnell is actually going to oppose a Republican president of the United States?

Not gonna happen.

McConnel hates Trump more than he hates Obama. Only Cruz is higher on McConnels hate list.

What makes you think McConnell hates Obama? He certainly hasn't demonstrate that by the way he runs the Senate. He has given Obama everything he wanted.

anything he has wanted

Not gonna happen.

anything he has wanted

Really? Name a couple.

Not gonna happen.

anything he has wanted

Really? Name a couple.
The last budget

Not gonna happen.

anything he has wanted

Really? Name a couple.

post 362 covered a few dingbat

Not gonna happen.

He funded Obamacare, his illegal EO granting amnesty, his plan to import terrorists, his EPA plan to crush the coal industry and several others.

The Senate doesn't "fund" Obamacare. Also, remember the Supreme Court rulings...

i am seeing Cruz as VP, Christie as White House Chef, Jebby as the coat-check person, Rubio in charge of bottled water, and Hillary in charge of the grounds/keeping those gophers/beavers from digging tunnels in the white house lawns.

anything he has wanted

Really? Name a couple.
The last budget

not really a budget as budgets go

but rather a showering of dollars mostly borrowed dollars

Well, dont get pissed, but I think it is because he thinks Obama is an uppity Negroe.

I obviously don't agree.

Obviously you dont have to. :)

But the generation of Southerner that McConnel comes from was fairly racist. I am old enough to remember hearing my dad get pissed off that the local paper referred to a local black man as Mr. It was really that bad and almost universal.

I would like to think that McConnell is a better man that that, but I dont think he is.

i am seeing Cruz as VP, Christie as White House Chef, Jebby as the coat-check person, Rubio in charge of bottled water, and Hillary in charge of the grounds/keeping those gophers/beavers from digging tunnels in the white house lawns.

Hillary the Beast

will be nowhere in sight.

get used to it!

Tom DeLay stated to Chris Matthews in Houston, Texas a few minutes ago that the GOP will NOT give Trump the nomination at the convention regardless of how many states he wins.

They are saying that Rubio might win Minnesota, which would lock in the divided opposition for Trump till end of April as Rubio will finally have one state to point to.

And with Cruzes performance tonight he is not getting out till end of April.

Not gonna happen.

The Senate doesn't "fund" Obamacare. Also, remember the Supreme Court rulings...

Congress does, douche nozzle.

Hillary the Beast

will be nowhere in sight.

get used to it!
if anything, Hillary will catch the rodents and make burgers out of them,,,,yummy!

Tom DeLay stated to Chris Matthews in Houston, Texas a few minutes ago that the GOP will NOT give Trump the nomination.
I'm not sure that Tome DeLay, God bless him, has the connections in the GOP he once had and could make anything other than a WAG on that.

Besides, if Trump wins the delegates, they MUST give him the nomination.

The only way out is for Ryan to act as chairman and suspend the delegates commitment to the candidates on the first round.

That will destroy the GOP for sure.

Forum List

Back