Super Tuesday: March 1, 2016

Tom DeLay stated to Chris Matthews in Houston, Texas a few minutes ago that the GOP will NOT give Trump the nomination at the convention regardless of how many states he wins.

So are you saying the the USA has become a Banana Republic? Where the will of the voters...the will of the people means nothing??

I want to know....what is that all about!

Tom DeLay stated to Chris Matthews in Houston, Texas a few minutes ago that the GOP will NOT give Trump the nomination at the convention regardless of how many states he wins.

So are you saying the the USA has become a Banana Republic? Where the will of the voters...the will of the people means nothing??

I want to know....what is that all about!
He assumes the Republican party runs the same way as the Democrat party.

Trump better watch out if he goes head to head with the Clinton tag team champions. It will be liken to that of a husband and wife team playing poker against Trump for example, where as Bill will sit back and say to Trump "wow, she's really whooping our butt's in this game isn't she Trump", (?) then you find Bill & Hillary splitting up the winings behind the curtain after they take all Trumps money in the game. Hmmm, or Bill will act like a rodeo clown, where he'll be peaking out behind Hillary's backside, and trying to direct the heat onto him, while his wife heads to the Whitehouse door.

McConnel hates Trump more than he hates Obama. Only Cruz is higher on McConnels hate list.

What makes you think McConnell hates Obama? He certainly hasn't demonstrate that by the way he runs the Senate. He has given Obama everything he wanted.

What has McConnell "given" Obama?
He funded Obamacare, his illegal EO granting amnesty, his plan to import terrorists, his EPA plan to crush the coal industry and several others.

The Senate doesn't "fund" Obamacare. Also, remember the Supreme Court rulings...

Congress does, douche nozzle.

That's correct. The House does - not McConnell.

• Donald Trump: 221
  • Ted Cruz: 69
  • Marco Rubio: 41
  • John Kasich: 19
  • Ben Carson: 7
  • Jeb Bush: 4
  • Carly Fiorina: 1
  • Mike Huckabee: 1
  • Rand Paul: 1

FOX even tried to stuff Fiorina down voters Dorito chutes. can you say Establishment desperation?

What makes you think McConnell hates Obama? He certainly hasn't demonstrate that by the way he runs the Senate. He has given Obama everything he wanted.

He funded Obamacare, his illegal EO granting amnesty, his plan to import terrorists, his EPA plan to crush the coal industry and several others.

The Senate doesn't "fund" Obamacare. Also, remember the Supreme Court rulings...

I said "Congress." That means the House and the Senate.

No, that's not what you said the first time. You said McConnell.

Trump better watch out if he goes head to head with the Clinton tag team champions. It will be liken to that of a husband and wife team playing poker against Trump for example, where as Bill will sit back and say to Trump "wow, she's really whooping our butt's in this game isn't she Trump", (?) then you find Bill & Hillary splitting up the winings behind the curtain after they take all Trumps money in the game. Hmmm, or Bill will act like a rodeo clown, where he'll be peaking out behind Hillary's backside, and trying to direct the heat onto him, while his wife heads to the Whitehouse door.

If they don't CHARGE her with something..........they needed to do it BEFORE allowing all this vote count. Now CorruptObama will never allow FBI to say one word about 2K top secret docs' strewn around the internet like ................ whatever. I truly hate DemWitts for giving her a pass on this.

No, that's not what you said the first time. You said McConnell.

Spare me.

Vermont ...

Trump won?

is Kasich close?

what are your latest numbers?

Planned Parenthood isn't the issue you think it is. Immigration and national security is.

You might be surprized.

A lot of Republicans I know are involved with Trump or Cruz entirely due to that issue.
That's retarded. They won't vote for someone unless they end abortion in America.
No wonder the Democrats keep winning the White House. Those idiots help.

Forum List

Back