Superbowl avatar bet anyone?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Any avatar you want, as long as it doesnt break rules.
WARNING My avatar choice could end up being offensive, just depends on who you are Lol
Anyone wanting to bet besides tom horns welching ass?
I dont care who i get, i will pick different teams for different people. If i lose multiple, it will be in order for who first made the bet.
Its just fun picking peoples avatars :)

Eagles will win..

giphy.gif
wanna bet? You know i wouldnt pick too crazy of an avatar for you ;)

This is the only time in the history of my fandom that I will be rooting for the Eagles. I am willing to finally bury that the Eagles' Super Bowl trophy case meme if it means they beat the Patriots.

This is the only time in the history of my fandom that I will be rooting for the Eagles. I am willing to finally bury that the Eagles' Super Bowl trophy case meme if it means they beat the Patriots.
bet for avatar ownership for a week?

Sure. The only time I ever change my avatar is when I lose a bet. How do you want to do this? Straight up? Spread?

Sure. The only time I ever change my avatar is when I lose a bet. How do you want to do this? Straight up? Spread?
Yea, just strait up. IDK enough about the game to get too detailed with it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Excellent i have 2 bets!
If Eagles win, eaglewings gets first week

Works for me. I’ll take the Eagles and the second week.

I already have a good one for you :badgrin:

And me for you. lol

And me for you. lol
mini-bike.jpeg

And me for you. lol
mini-bike.jpeg

I have something far more wicked in mind.

I know who loses: Veterans, Police and Americans who love their country.

I actually want to watch the Super Bowl and see the greatest QB ever go for a 6th ring!

But the season is tainted with unappreciative little children. I am not going to watch because of them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I know who loses: Veterans, Police and Americans who love their country.

I actually want to watch the Super Bowl and see the greatest QB ever go for a 6th ring!

But the season is tainted with unappreciative little children. I am not going to watch because of them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
dont watch it, just bet your avi for a week :)

Forum List

Back