Superbowl avatar bet anyone?

I tried to get it to fit completely but when i did it wouldnt let me export it as a file this site would recognize :/

See if this works..

Nope. The image shows "do not hotlink images" lol

Would this work for you

enhance

I tried to get it to fit completely but when i did it wouldnt let me export it as a file this site would recognize :/

See if this works..Upload to your file and then upload on your signature..

Nope. The image shows "do not hotlink images" lol

Would this work for you

enhance

I got my poodle ( medium size ) at the shelter 2 1/2 years ago..She hasn't left my side since, the most devoted dog that I have ever had..Also she is really smart.

I am hooked on poodles now.

I have a dog but she is retarded. Literally.
I really want a goat

I got my poodle ( medium size ) at the shelter 2 1/2 years ago..She hasn't left my side since, the most devoted dog that I have ever had..Also she is really smart.

I really want a goat

Goats are so cute.. are you going to get just one?

im so cute!

We are poodle pals..
are you in heat? :04:

I really want a goat

Maybe more eventually. See how the one works out first.

We are poodle pals..

I really want a goat

My sister had several...maybe stick to the females , when you put a male is the mix all they do is try to hump the females..lol

I have always had large dogs, except for my last one before my poodle.. she was a beagle, very selfish dog..lol..but super sweet.
3942-1454260277-c4f7c85c46b5318d56fdda13652eb685.jpg

I really want a goat

My sister had several...maybe stick to the females , when you put a male is the mix all they do is try to hump the females..lol

I have always had large dogs, except for my last one before my poodle.. she was a beagle, very selfish dog..lol..but super sweet.
View attachment 175450
I want a female first. Then maybe a male and let them breed. Sell them at the farmers market or something lol
I adopted a black lab/bloundhound from the shelter a few years ago. He weighed like 150. No joke. He was massive.

Forum List

Back