Superbowl avatar bet anyone?

Well.. looks like the underdog won(i am glad) so i owe Eaglewings this week and next monday it will go to mdk
G.T. I got your sig. IDK what i am going to do yet. I will let you know.
Sometime soon.

Brady threw for 500 yards and still lost
holy shit

Brady threw for 500 yards and still lost
holy shit
He solidified himself as the best ever before this game ~ with all of his amazing late performance comebacks, consistency, statistics etc..

but last night he ate the Eagles defense the fuck up it was crazy....

but also, the Patriots defense got eaten the fuck up as well.

Gone, but not forgotten. :(

404FAB63-7763-4CA3-98C7-08CAACF62311.jpeg

This is the only time in the history of my fandom that I will be rooting for the Eagles. I am willing to finally bury that the Eagles' Super Bowl trophy case meme if it means they beat the Patriots.
bet for avatar ownership for a week?

Sure. The only time I ever change my avatar is when I lose a bet. How do you want to do this? Straight up? Spread?
Sounds so gay..

Excellent i have 2 bets!
If Eagles win, eaglewings gets first week
Oh so sorry... Do I change my avatar?
Noooo you give me one to wear. Anything you want as long as it doesnt break any rules.

Ohhhh..hummm lol let me look..
Lol :)

OK here you go...lol..:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 175392
I tried to get it to fit completely but when i did it wouldnt let me export it as a file this site would recognize :/

Noooo you give me one to wear. Anything you want as long as it doesnt break any rules.

View attachment 175392
I tried to get it to fit completely but when i did it wouldnt let me export it as a file this site would recognize :/

Ok..I will fix it..lol..you are a good sport

View attachment 175392

See if this works..

View attachment 175392

See if this works..

Nope. The image shows "do not hotlink images" lol

Forum List

Back