Superstorm Jonas Is Here!,So How Did Global Warming Create This Large Snowy&Freezing Mess?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:ack-1::oops-28: So do any of you live in the northeast corner? You obviously are aware of whats going on outside and whats to come soon. Freezing Temps! Lots Of Snow!, maybe even a blizzard or two, just plain crappy winter weather.
Well, once again, maybe someone here can explain how "Global Warming" created this storm, along with the one behind it.
:poke::slap:

gw causes ice to melt into water, that water evaporates and comes down as snow.

:lol:

How good was that?)

i wonder if we will hear John Kerry complain about Global Warming this week

oh wait,,,this must be the 8 month pause in global warming,,,right?

And all this snow will blanket the earth making it store up heat.

and you know what that means....

earthquacks

The extra Extremes are caused by a system out of balance! More energy + the fact that it would have to warm up at least a good 60-80 degrees in the arctic to not have cold air to pour southward in such dips = your point is pure shit.

The extra Extremes are caused by a system out of balance! More energy + the fact that it would have to warm up at least a good 60-80 degrees in the arctic to not have cold air to pour southward in such dips = your point is pure shit.
or maybe it's just winter and this is a normal storm

nah

everything is global warming, just ask a warmer

>> will be looking forward to an explanation of all of this global warming from Obama. Maybe he can do a press conference in NY? heard its gonna be snowmageddan there soon.

>> will be looking forward to an explanation of all of this global warming from Obama. Maybe he can do a press conference in NY? heard its gonna be snowmageddan there soon.

view

JONAS by Lauren D. Ragland.png

:ack-1::oops-28: So do any of you live in the northeast corner? You obviously are aware of whats going on outside and whats to come soon. Freezing Temps! Lots Of Snow!, maybe even a blizzard or two, just plain crappy winter weather.
Well, once again, maybe someone here can explain how "Global Warming" created this storm, along with the one behind it.
It's called the water cycle for those that aren't tards.
Watercyclesummary.jpg

For the tards, it's called a wild liberal theory.

I live in Maryland. There's a snow storm coming? I was wondering why gas stations were running out of gas and food stores have empty shelves. I just thought I was lucky enough to witness the apocalypse and subsequent Walking Dead.

Heard on a radio talk show out of D.C. this morning that suburban Montgomery county MD is banning the sale of alcohol products after 5pm today, to continue throughout the weekend. Don't wanna run out of booze if you're snowed in all weekend!

In the winter it's called climate change, in the summer it's global warming. Right now we have climate change. In Chile they're currently enduring global warming.

I wonder how the libs in DC are feeling now? if this storm is global warming, I cannot imagine what global freezing looks like.

Forum List

Back