🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Support for Israel - why?

American taxpayers spend billions of dollars to support Israel, but what do they get in return?
It is often said America gets medical or technical assistance, but very little comes at a very high cost in both cash and dead Americans.
There were no terrorist attacks against America until the 1970s when the US started to seriously fund Israel.
(Yes, I know someone will mention the Barbary pirates - the desparate have to resort to foolish arguments.)
In fact, apart from a load of cash spent, and a pile of dead American troops, Israel has done nothing for the US.
Sorry, I tell a lie, they gave US shipyard workers a job when Israel attacked the Liberty.

So, can our 'friends of Israel' tell us what they give America in return for billions of dollars?

Yanno, having answered that question repeatedly the past couple of years leads me to believe you are simply using this forum to express your mindless hate. That said, I'm convinced Americans support Israel in part because of the mindless hate of peeps like you, so ... carry on (and thank you).

Americans do not like to cave for THUGGERY

No - you engage in it.
That is a matter of opinion............Iran doesn't like us, nor do many in the Middle East............So be it....................

I choose our side over their's...........eventually we end up fighting over it.................That region is Historically violent.................it is the most conquered area in the history of mankind.......................

History is repeating as it does...............and that's just the deal..........and Cain's punishment was to wander the desert...............with everyone hating their kind...............as punishment for the first murder in the bible..............

Arabs are most definitely wanders in History.

Americans do not like to cave for THUGGERY

No - you engage in it.

depends on your POV------in the town in which I grew up----there were some-----but only very few, ethnic Italians who accused the cops of "thuggery" for arresting members of the Mafia. ----I remember it well----
some intensely angry lady insisted that the term "mafia" is a LIBEL------the organization does not
exists----screeched she

Because Israel is not Islam.....

Without-Islam.jpg

or..
a world without US support for Israel, and a world with it.
Name any muslim terrorist attack against the US before your 1970s increased support for Israel.
Terrorism against US targets (Against military targets is not terrorism) started when you interfered in middle east politics.
America started the cycle of aggression, murder and war.
Tell me how that assists Americans in any way.

I choose our side over their's...........eventually we end up fighting over it.

Yes - your support for Israel ends up with you starting wars, and many dead Americans.
Please state why that's a good thing for America.

Without-Islam.jpg

or..
Name any muslim terrorist attack against the US before your 1970s increased support for Israel.
Terrorism against US targets (Against military targets is not terrorism) started when you interfered in middle east politics.
What the post really says.....................

Strike Fear into the Heart of the Infidels........................

As a proud Indidel

:anj_stfu:

Without-Islam.jpg

or..

try again-----you used a very dim argument-----One that All college freshmen learn to always avoid---because doing so is necessary in ALL professions.
Now try to focus------CORRELATION does not =
causation. Muslims engaged in terrorism long before
Israel became a recognized country in 1948.----in the past 100 years-----the PLANET has become functionally much smaller-----the USA is much more
accessible to terrorists----and prior behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.---------muslims do
what muslims do. Doing it in France rather than New York City is not something decent people ignore

Muslims engaged in terrorism long before
Israel became a recognized country in 1948

Nice one.
Name a terrorist attack against America before you interfered in middle eastern politics.
You can name plenty, but none by Muslims.

As a proud Indidel

Or - that's what happens when you mass murder, and support mass murderers.
You get a bloody nose.

Yes - your support for Israel ends up with you starting wars, and many dead Americans.
Many dead Americans is overstated...............we took losses in Iraq because we chose to occupy the country and install a Democracy there...........the culture of the region makes that a futile cause.............

Saddam was an evil dictator as well..................we got rid of this one............Assad another one and so on..........in a long list of repressive rulers of the region....................

Your post is just trying push your other side of the waged War against the West..........the propoganda arm of the Radical Islamic movement............Using fear to make others conform to your idiology............

doesn't work on me..................and we are going to abandon Israel so the Radical Islamist can destroy Israel...........

As a proud Indidel

You get a bloody nose.
And what happened to those we faced on the battlefield..............they got a hell of a lot more than a bloody nose..........

because our hero is SUPERMAN----who fought for TRUTH, JUSTICE, and the AMERICAN WAY-----
not a person who advocated "kill anyone who does not worship me" Did you know that superman's
infant name-----on his planet KRYPTON---------was
KaEL------do you know what the name means?

you should read the Nazi propaganda that was promulgated during the mid to late 1930s in
the USA-------you virtually parrot it

Saddam was an evil dictator as well..................we got rid of this one............Assad another one and so on..........in a long list of repressive rulers of the region....................

Saddam was only an evil dictator when he turned against America.
He was a US supported evil dictator until then.

Assad is a great excuse to arm ISIS - you do realised you armed ISIS, don't you?

Nice move. Good job the US never supported Syrian dictators or you'd look really silly.

lossy-page1-1024px-President_Hafez_al-Assad_of_Syria_greets_President_Nixon_on_his_arrival_at_Damascus_airport_-_NARA_-_194584.tif.jpg

Well, four pages in but not a single advantage of US support for Israel managed.
One begins to suspect there isn't a single good reason.

As a proud Indidel

You get a bloody nose.
And what happened to those we faced on the battlefield..............they got a hell of a lot more than a bloody nose..........

Lots of dead American invaders as well.
Please explain why these wars in support of Israel helped the dead Americans and American taxpayers in general.

Muslims engaged in terrorism long before
Israel became a recognized country in 1948

Nice one.
Name a terrorist attack against America before you interfered in middle eastern politics.
You can name plenty, but none by Muslims.

you are addressing the wrong person-----I am not
an ISOLATIONIST-------fighting filth is the American
way. It is best to nip infection in the bud-----ebola
virus is not yet a real problem in the USA------but it is
an issue for USA researchers. I cannot name plenty of "TERRORIST ATTACKS" in the USA prior to the
Islamic onslaught. There was crime----but I know of no specific attacks involving murder of random people for the promotion of the interests of a
specific religion from a foreign source in the USA.

Well, four pages in but not a single advantage of US support for Israel managed.
One begins to suspect there isn't a single good reason.

You have defined "good reason"-----in a very narrow manner--------"avoid thuggery" "cave into black mail"
and "make money"---------you have completely avoided the issue of noble principles and decency and ridding the world of filth

Forum List

Back