🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support Your President! {KING}

It's unfair to claim Moochelle is a man. It's just that her girly-man makes her appear more masculine than might bear close examination. Not that anyone would do that willingly....

Vigilante - how are you contributing to this debate by posting stupid crap like this? If you DON'T have anything to add to a thread - please excuse yourself from it and let others do WHAT YOU YOURSELF refuse to even begin to attempt.

That's why he is on my ignore list. Some idiots are not worthy of my gaze. :)

One down, 99 more to go....:ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Maybe you should instead, look at how you post and honestly ask yourself if you actually contribute to this website or are you just here to be disruptive and act like an impetuous, asinine, third-grader?

Aw, Crabbie, your 2 digit IQ is showing again! How many times do I have to state that a picture is worth 1000 words, and a picture with a caption that NAILS a point down, is enough to get little piss ant subversives, such as yourself, so fucking upset, that they MUST POST their displeasure with me and those home run posters. Political satire, along with the humor of the situation, isn't for the subversive mind, you assholes think on a single plain, where most patriots think on many plains. Put me on ignore, retard, and keep your blood pressure down, after all, at your age, it's easy to get you to POP OFF!

He's not my President, he can go fuck Reggie Love

He is you're president, even if you don't like it and to a certain degree, you aught to at least be a bit respectful. Otherwise, you are acting in an undignified and uncivilized manner.

I swear, some of you guys hated Obama before he was even born.

Don't hate him, he isn't worth the effort. He is not MY president. I "ought" to hate him because of his cognizant effort to absolutely ignore his sworn statement to uphold my Constitution.

Best case scenario, the US bombs the JV team. Neocons can beat their chest and say "America, fuck yeah", and the libs can say "See, Bo isn't a pussy". Such a shining city on the hill.

2co4d3s.jpg

I echo the OP - it's time for all you un-patriotic Right-Wing teabag motherfuckers to finally do the right thing and put the country ahead of your petty politics.

Support President Obama (praise be unto Him!)
:blahblah:

Why support Obama who continually lies and deceives the American people no matter WTF it is?

It's NOT un-american or un-patriotic to not support Obama. That's just more stupid liberal thinking. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back