🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support Your President! {KING}

Democrats for more war and killing! More military!!! More bombs!!! I think you guys should run off that in 2014 and 2016.
Weren't you wingnuts just complaining about how weak he is for not taking military action?
4i6Ckte.gif

I kind of like how Obama is handling this. Word on the street, is that he almost has the whole world in a coalition for this thing. Incredibly, it looks like Saudi Arabia is going to let us use their country as the launching pad for many operations. Obama has pulled together Islamic countries this time, as well as the west...to start this business of degrading ISIS.

Well, if he MUST go to war...as he really doesn't want to do...I think he's showing you how it's supposed to be done!

DIG IT!
Word on the street is why we have this pos in office.

I echo the OP - it's time for all you un-patriotic Right-Wing teabag motherfuckers to finally do the right thing and put the country ahead of your petty politics.

Support President Obama (praise be unto Him!)
Like I said, when he supports America. Libtarded idiot puke.

I kind of like how Obama is handling this. Word on the street, is that he almost has the whole world in a coalition for this thing. Incredibly, it looks like Saudi Arabia is going to let us use their country as the launching pad for many operations. Obama has pulled together Islamic countries this time, as well as the west...to start this business of degrading ISIS.

Well, if he MUST go to war...as he really doesn't want to do...I think he's showing you how it's supposed to be done!

DIG IT!
Word on the street is why we have this pos in office.

tyranny-obama.jpg

I echo the OP - it's time for all you un-patriotic Right-Wing teabag motherfuckers to finally do the right thing and put the country ahead of your petty politics.

Support President Obama (praise be unto Him!)
Like I said, when he supports America. Libtarded idiot puke.
That's alright. He's save your fucking ass from all threats without your ungrateful, pitiful appreciation.

What does that make you? Just the opposite or the exact same thing with a different color punch?

I support our country - If I rooted against Obama I would be rooting against the USA.

If I rooted against Obama I would be rooting against the USA.

Bull-shit, but thank-you for proving that Obama can fuck things up, make things worse, refuse to accept any responsibility for his actions, have his people hide the truth on something, and continually blame others for his mistakes, and what will idiot liberals like yourself do? Continue to blindly root and support him no matter what and without question because you're all good little O-bots. :cuckoo:

You forgot Kenyan, Barry Sorato, mooslum, throws ball like a girl, feet on his desk, wife has a penis, screws white men for drugs, hates America, murders innocent people, plays golf a lot, blah, blah, blah ... I'm I forgetting anything?

What does that make you? Just the opposite or the exact same thing with a different color punch?

I support our country - If I rooted against Obama I would be rooting against the USA.

If I rooted against Obama I would be rooting against the USA.

Bull-shit, but thank-you for proving that Obama can fuck things up, make things worse, refuse to accept any responsibility for his actions, have his people hide the truth on something, and continually blame others for his mistakes, and what will idiot liberals like yourself do? Continue to blindly root and support him no matter what and without question because you're all good little O-bots. :cuckoo:

You forgot Kenyan, Barry Sorato, mooslum, throws ball like a girl, feet on his desk, wife has a penis, screws white men for drugs, hates America, murders innocent people, plays golf a lot, blah, blah, blah ... I'm I forgetting anything?

There is no proof that michelle is/was a man..but you got you got the rest of it right.

There is no proof that michelle is/was a man..but you got you got the rest of it right.[/QUOTE]

No, I don't have ANYTHING in that post "right."

There is so much worthless crap made up about Obama that It's kind of a given that you should reserve judgement until you actually see the evidence.

People who don't have a vested interest in the truth don't care - it's ALL TRUE even after being thoroughly debunked.

If I got on here and claimed that I just bought guns at the wh, twenty republicans would slap me on the back and call me a "real American."

madcabbie said:

There is so much worthless crap made up about Obama that It's kind of a given that you should reserve judgement until you actually see the evidence.

People who don't have a vested interest in the truth don't care - it's ALL TRUE even after being thoroughly debunked.

If I got on here and claimed that I just bought guns at the wh, twenty republicans would slap me on the back and call me a "real American."

None of that has been "debunked"..just saying "nuh uh" isn't "debunking anything.
..and your wild speculation and hyperbole in creating a strawman concerning what imaginary people you made up in your own mind would or wouldn't do if you performed some other fantasy act you imagined, is quite comical.
When you can't win on merit..just make up some fantasy and attribute it to your opponents....
Might work in jr. high debates but not with adults, son.

Vigilante - how are you contributing to this debate by posting stupid crap like this? If you DON'T have anything to add to a thread - please excuse yourself from it and let others do WHAT YOU YOURSELF refuse to even begin to attempt.

That's why he is on my ignore list. Some idiots are not worthy of my gaze. :)

One down, 99 more to go....:ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

madcabbie said:

None of that has been "debunked"..just saying "nuh uh" isn't "debunking anything.
..and your wild speculation and hyperbole in creating a strawman concerning what imaginary people you made up in your own mind would or wouldn't do if you performed some other fantasy act you imagined, is quite comical.
When you can't win on merit..just make up some fantasy and attribute it to your opponents....
Might work in jr. high debates but not with adults, son.

Son? Sure thing, grandpa and it absolutely has been debunked; the entire, worthless, metric-ton of retread, crap scandals.
I made a straw-man ... how so? I pointed out the fact that you got nothing - a big fat zero after years of trying to pin everything you could on Obama - maybe It's time to examine whether or not you have your own head up your ass.

Vigilante - how are you contributing to this debate by posting stupid crap like this? If you DON'T have anything to add to a thread - please excuse yourself from it and let others do WHAT YOU YOURSELF refuse to even begin to attempt.

That's why he is on my ignore list. Some idiots are not worthy of my gaze. :)

One down, 99 more to go....:ahole-1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Maybe you should instead, look at how you post and honestly ask yourself if you actually contribute to this website or are you just here to be disruptive and act like an impetuous, asinine, third-grader?

mad_cabbie said:

THAT is a strawman.....consisting of imaginary people you made up in your own mind and what these figments would or wouldn't do if you performed some other fantasy act you concocted out of thin air.

Forum List

Back