5. evading arrest
6. disorderly conduct

Hope that helps
EQU-159206_280_280.jpg

Price: $2.55
49 In Stock

A lot of hullabaloo for $2.55.

Greg

Obviously the individual who cut the balloon was freaked out almost as much as you and the liberal trump haters who want to put him in prison for a minor offense

not freaked out at all, why must you play this silly game. You have one of your fellow Trump worshipers saying that any insult of Trump is an attack on them personally, yet you want to make me the "freaked out" one.

Sorry buddy, but that dog don't hunt.
You are most certainly overreacting to a physically harmless prank

He didnt even kill the balloon but merely injured it slightly

But want to send him to prison

Did you respond this way to liberal trump haters who were burning cop cars and preventing free speech on collage campuses?

The liberal balloon that was attacked is not a human person with free speech rights

Since it is not a human person with free speech rights it also cannot be liberal. Logic is not your thing.

How would you have treated the colonists who threw british tea into boston harbor?

Sent them to a penal colony in Australia for life perhaps?

Wow, as I said, logic is not your thing. That you would even think to compare these two events are just kind of shocking, even for this forum.

But, that aside...imagine the effect had the British done so....we all might be still singing God Save the Queen :21::21:
You’re just pissed that tje balloon had a short career as an anti trumpster

But, that aside...imagine the effect had the British done so....we all might be still singing God Save the Queen

What?

No phony non-partisan bs about the need to strictly enforce civil order?

The liberal balloon that was attacked is not a human person with free speech rights

Since it is not a human person with free speech rights it also cannot be liberal. Logic is not your thing.

How would you have treated the colonists who threw british tea into boston harbor?

Wow, as I said, logic is not your thing. That you would even think to compare these two events are just kind of shocking, even for this forum.

But, that aside...imagine the effect had the British done so....we all might be still singing God Save the Queen :21::21:

Au contraire. This is ***WAY*** more publicity than just flying a balloon uneventfully would have been. The yahoo who committed balloonicide did the balloon bidness a BIGLY favor.

Obviously the individual who cut the balloon was freaked out almost as much as you and the liberal trump haters who want to put him in prison for a minor offense

not freaked out at all, why must you play this silly game. You have one of your fellow Trump worshipers saying that any insult of Trump is an attack on them personally, yet you want to make me the "freaked out" one.

Did you respond this way to liberal trump haters who were burning cop cars and preventing free speech on collage campuses?

It was not a prank, this Trump worshiper was trying to keep his god from having to see the balloon. What if someone had gotten in his way, would he have stabbed them also?

I would love to see people burning cop cars spend time in prison. Would make people think twice about doing it.

But, that aside...imagine the effect had the British done so....we all might be still singing God Save the Queen

What?

No phony non-partisan bs about the need to strictly enforce civil order?
Actually the ballon has been all around the world triggering snowflakes like you at every stop.

...It’s not what conservatives do ..they are the wise and knows unfairness better and they decide that the laws are unfair and in the real world that makes what they do to stop it legal and going against illegal and in time the wise will win. Men against women has now arrived .. they view what fair is totally different ... for now it’s the women’s vote that has something illegal or legal ... this will throw all western democracies back to the misery of the dark ages Trump is the last chance and must bring martial law within a year in order to save the nation
Is there a coherent thought somewhere in that mess, Tvaritch? And what does any of that have to do with deflating a parade balloon?

It was leader of a party that’s gonna lock up the deep state. That makes it not just a balloon

...Who's setting the law aside?
1. destruction of property
2. obstruction of free speech
3. wielding a deadly weapon in public
4. fleeing the scene of a crime
5. evading arrest
6. disorderly conduct

Hope that helps
Only #1 is an actual crime or was actually committed, moron. No one has said it's not a crime.
They're ALL crimes, my little Internet butt-floss... now... mind your manners, boy...

...Who's setting the law aside?
1. destruction of property
2. obstruction of free speech
3. wielding a deadly weapon in public
4. fleeing the scene of a crime
5. evading arrest
6. disorderly conduct

Hope that helps
Only #1 is an actual crime or was actually committed, moron. No one has said it's not a crime.
They're ALL crimes, my little Internet butt-floss... now... mind your manners, boy...

Wrong.

There's no such crime as "obstruction of free speech."
There's no such crime as "wielding a deadly weapon in public"
There's no such crime as "fleeing the scene of a crime"
He wasn't charged with "evading arrest"
He wasn't charged with "disorderly conduct."

...Wrong. There's no such crime as "obstruction of free speech." There's no such crime as "wielding a deadly weapon in ublic" There's no such crime as "fleeing the scene of a crime" He wasn't charged with "evading arrest" He wasn't charged with "disorderly conduct."
Semantics.

As to what he was charged with, versus what he did, well, that's up to the locals...

...Wrong. There's no such crime as "obstruction of free speech." There's no such crime as "wielding a deadly weapon in ublic" There's no such crime as "fleeing the scene of a crime" He wasn't charged with "evading arrest" He wasn't charged with "disorderly conduct."
Semantics.

As to what he was charged with, versus what he did, well, that's up to the locals...
There's no such thing as "semantics" in criminal statutes.

Au contraire. This is ***WAY*** more publicity than just flying a balloon uneventfully would have been. The yahoo who committed balloonicide did the balloon bidness a BIGLY favor.
There is truth to that going both ways

Thousands of Americans have supported the man who damaged the anti trump balloon

So both sides have promoted their message

Thousands of Americans have supported the man who damaged the anti trump balloon

Sure but anonymous donors to a GFM page don't make for publicity.
A snowflake so snowflaked that he has to stab a balloon to death, does. Also incites much discussion in the field of psychology, specifically that of the phenomenon of hero-worship.

It was not a prank, this Trump worshiper was trying to keep his god from having to see the balloon. What if someone had gotten in his way, would he have stabbed them also?

I would love to see people burning cop cars spend time in prison. Would make people think twice about doing it.

this Trump worshiper was trying to keep his god from having to see the balloon.

I dont know what the counter protestor was thinking and neither do you

Personally I appreciate the disappointment of wacko anti trumpsters that the balloon didnt last till trump saw it

Semantics.

Aye, that it is. All I know is if I get pulled over for going 62 in a 55 it's comforting to know I can just Twit that I was wearing a MAGA hat, the cop was a liburrul and GFM will rouse up $40k for my "defense", for a fool and his money are soon parted.

I keep asking Golfing Gator if he got this bent piut of shape when ANTIFA is burning cars and rioting on college campuses to prevent conservatives from speaking

Even if he claims he did I doubt if he can document it

A snowflake so snowflaked that he has to stab a balloon to death, does. Also incites much discussion in the field of psychology, specifically that of the phenomenon of hero-worship.
Let me remind you the headline of this thread:

Supporters raise $40K to help man who deflated ‘Baby Trump’ balloon

Thats getting plenty of attention here

Hell, a SCOTUS judge calling in sick got a "Breaking News" here just a few minutes ago. We have threads that can't even explain what they're about at all. So "attention here" and approximately $4.57 might get you an overprice coffee at the nearest Starfucks. Nobody in the outside world gives a fuck about the GFM but balloonicide is a curiosity.

I mean this thread was started by an attention-starved asshat who posted a picture of a Klan march in a December Wisconsin rain and called it "the Democratic convention of 1924". So much for 'attention".

Last edited:

Hell, a SCOTUS judge calling in sick got a "Breaking News" here just a few minutes ago. We have threads that can't even explain what they're about at all. So "attention here" and approximately $4.57 might get you an overprice coffee at the nearest Starfucks. Nobody in the outside world gives a fuck about the GFM but balloonicide is a curiosity.

I mean this thread was started by an attention-starved asshat who posted a picture of a Klan march in a December Wisconsin rain and called it "the Democratic convention of 1924". So much for 'attention".
I think its a trivial event

But liberals overreacted and thats making it an ongoing news story

Forum List

Back