Supporters raise $40K to help man who deflated ‘Baby Trump’ balloon

the charge is based upon the cost of the item that was destroyed. It is a simple thing. I would cheer if the got the 10 years max that he can get.
The cost of the item is about $200. You think that justifies a 10 year prison sentence?

The police disagree with you on the cost, to be charged with what he was the cost of the item has to be in excess of $2500.

I would like to see him get the max to deter the next idiot from doing this.

But people like you and those that gave to the GFM page are ensuring that next time something even worse will happen, since they know they will be given all sorts of free money.

He should have done it from a distance with a good rifle. By the time it deflates, the rifle is apart and he's gone.
That would make a few small holes in it that could be patched up in a matter of hours.

There is a big electric blower that inflates it. Put a couple through that. Most electric motors do not like .30-06 hardball rounds through the housing.
I think it needs helium.

the charge is based upon the cost of the item that was destroyed. It is a simple thing. I would cheer if the got the 10 years max that he can get.
The cost of the item is about $200. You think that justifies a 10 year prison sentence?

The police disagree with you on the cost, to be charged with what he was the cost of the item has to be in excess of $2500.

But people like you and those that gave to the GFM page are ensuring that next time something even worse will happen, since they know they will be given all sorts of free money.

He should have done it from a distance with a good rifle. By the time it deflates, the rifle is apart and he's gone.
That would make a few small holes in it that could be patched up in a matter of hours.

why does the balloon trigger you all so very much?

you remind me of the Muslims freaking out over a cartoon
It's an attack on Trump, which means it's an attack on everyone who supports him.

Need to change title of OP. They seem to forget the rules they're returning the money to all donors.

It's an attack on Trump, which means it's an attack on everyone who supports him.

you are such a snowflake!

How so, because I post the truth?

Yes, because you are so pathetic that you cannot take criticism of your god in the White House, but at least you are honest about being a Trump worshiping snowflake.

Yes, because you are so pathetic that you cannot take criticism of your god in the White House, but at least you are honest about being a Trump worshiping snowflake.
I don't worship Trump. But I know that he's a thousand times better than the alternative.

Thanks for proving my theorem correct. When you attack Trump, you're attacking everyone who supports him.

I don't worship Trump. But I know that he's a thousand times better than the alternative.

Thanks for proving my theorem correct. When you attack Trump, you're attacking everyone who supports him.

Actually you do worship him or you would not take it personally when people were mean to him.

You are no different than the Muslims getting pissed off about cartoons of their god.

Actually you do worship him or you would not take it personally when people were mean to him.

You are no different than the Muslims getting pissed off about cartoons of their god.
I take it personally because it's meant personally. You aren't fooling anyone. Whenever any some TDS Trump hater attacks Trump, he's attacking everyone who supports him. You are all a bunch of scumbags.

Go fuck yourselves.

I take it personally because it's meant personally. You aren't fooling anyone. Whenever any some TDS Trump hater attacks Trump, he's attacking everyone who supports him. You are all a bunch of scumbags.

Go fuck yourselves.

like I said...You are no different than the Muslims getting pissed off about cartoons of their god...if you did not worship him you would not take it personally.

Go fuck yourselves.

like I said...You are no different than the Muslims getting pissed off about cartoons of their god...if you did not worship him you would not take it personally.
You've tried this shit in the past. It was just as idiotic then as it is now.

Go fuck yourselves.

It is 100% accurate. There is no other reason to take it personally.

Go fuck yourselves.

It's a total fucking lie, just like everything you post.

Go fuck yourselves.

It's a total fucking lie, just like everything you post.

tenor.gif

You can’t kill Baby Trump

For every one you kill, two pop up in its place

You are positively FREAKING OUT over a balloon

Get a grip

You are positively FREAKING OUT over a balloon

Get a grip

you have that backwards there buddy...the ones attacking it are the ones freaked out by it.

Forum List

Back