Supreme Court. Individual mandate

So the Mandate is a 'Tax?' This Supreme Court decision is awful. It's so muddled. Forcing Citizens to purchase Health Insurance by way of Fine or 'Tax', is wrong and Un-American. Shame on this Supreme Court.

Paulitician, Roberts said no to a "mandate" but that Congress can tax people for this.

The Right to Tax is already established. The claim here, that the Mandate was not a Tax, is a confirmed Lie and Misrepresentation. I guess somethings should be read before signed, huh. Bumble on.

So the Mandate is a 'Tax?' This Supreme Court decision is awful. It's so muddled. Forcing Citizens to purchase Health Insurance by way of Fine or 'Tax', is wrong and Un-American. Shame on this Supreme Court.

Paulitician, Roberts said no to a "mandate" but that Congress can tax people for this.

The Right to Tax is already established. The claim here, that the Mandate was not a Tax, is a confirmed Lie and Misrepresentation. I guess somethings should be read before signed, huh. Bumble on.

It's a tax that isn't a tax. It's a penalty that is a tax except when its not that kind of tax which is a tax.

It's all right there in the Penumbra Clauses of the Constitution.

Remember that 25% undecided voters? Romney just picked them up.
Mr. Notax obama just increased the taxes on all Americans that pay taxes.

Here's the thing..

It's not enforced.

It's almost on the honor system.

:rolleyes:

And this what was the Conservative crusade.

To undermine the Obama administration.

Well..shot down in flames.

Are you saying we don't have to purchase insurance? Then why have the mandate and why are we calling it a mandate.

They argued that it wasn't a tax. It is a tax.

Figure a $125 per week tax increase for those making around $30k a year or less.

No response needed for wacka wacka comments.

confirmed? who lied? who misrepresented?

Did the GOP lie and misrepresent what Obamacare is?

The right to tax is constitutional, not the penalty portion of the mandate, according to SCOTUS.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
JakeStarkey (Today)

No obama lie he said it was not a tax. Look who gave dante a thank you.

Last edited:

JakeStarkey (Today)

Please. The court has decided it amounts to a tax. That doesn't make it a lie. It makes it a silly semantics debate.

Obama said its not a tax

And Clinton told Monica he wouldn't cum in her mouth. :eusa_liar:

See a pattern?

hey loser, before they merged the threads, I had you cold writing Obamacare was ruled unconstitutional

go away

:badgrin:

Because every online source's breaking news headline I looked at (Drudge, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, ABC) said that when I posted it dumbshit. Then they said, "oh wait". But you already knew that.

JakeStarkey (Today)

Please. The court has decided it amounts to a tax. That doesn't make it a lie. It makes it a silly semantics debate.

obama said it was not a tax obamacare was misrepresented.

obama said it was not a tax obamacare was misrepresented.

He didn't think it was. The court did.

This is an absurd thing to bitch about.

NO HELL NO HE SAID IT WAS NOT A TAX

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0p9Txm55g8]George Stephanopoulos Interviews Obama - Obamacare - YouTube[/ame]

better get to work I need to go to the dentist.

I have the week off, and I already have insurance - simply because I work for a living at a place that offers insurance. Unlike many, MANY places that don't.

Wal-Mart, for example.

And you're paying for my healthcare thanks a bunch.

We probably already do when you go to the Emergency room for shooting yourself in the foot and leave without paying. Lol

Forum List

Back