Supreme Court issues shocking 5-4 ruling

Debt is no excuse. Isolationism is no more the answer than it was in the 1930s.
And we should uphold NATO because it means we fight over there instead of here if it comes push to shove.
The GOP are cowards and traitors.
1. Debt is an excuse, a good one. If the dollar gets another downgrade you may get to see why.
2. Not isolationism, but populism, i.e. fairness.
3. Again, its a matter of fairness. The EU countries need to catch up to what the % of GDP the US pays for defense. Not just the 2%min.
4. Name calling? That's all you have? Moron.

The only thing surprising about the ruling is it was only 5-4. It should have been 9-0 but that can't happen in this court.
Yes, but in the opposite direction.

1. Debt is an excuse, a good one. If the dollar gets another downgrade you may get to see why.
2. Not isolationism, but populism, i.e. fairness.
3. Again, its a matter of fairness. The EU countries need to catch up to what the % of GDP the US pays for defense. Not just the 2%min.
4. Name calling? That's all you have? Moron.
Identifying that the GOP are (cowards) is not name calling, it is truth. Move on.

Identifying that the GOP are (cowards) is not name calling, it is truth. Move on.
If I did not know Democrats actually vote in the system of the USA, and watching them talk, I would bet ten dollars they come from Russia.

No, posters like doc7595 and excalibur come from Russia.

Posters like you support them.
I am one of the few posters who describes Government of the USA as the system created by Founders who themselves formed this nation using treason and war. But when talking of the Civil war, as it really was not that at all, those who waged war, the Democrats, when I portray them as doing what Washington had done earlier in history, they have a fit.

No, posters like doc7595 and excalibur come from Russia.

Posters like you support them.
Are you actually pleased how Biden slow walks his war against Russia done in Ukraine? By slow walking, the public understands what Zelensky needs. He needs heavy armor. He needs war planes. Biden is dicking around. Are you happy?

I am one of the few posters who describes Government of the USA as the system created by Founders who themselves formed this nation using treason and war. But when talking of the Civil war, as it really was not that at all, those who waged war, the Democrats, when I portray them as doing what Washington had done earlier in history, they have a fit.
A constitutionalist or an originalist you are not.

The GOP will not pass aid for Ukraine. The American people know that, and they will pay the GOP back on election day with a massive defeat.

You are not, Robert W., a constitutionalist or originalist. Rush said words have meanings, but your posts show you do not believe that.

The GOP will not pass aid for Ukraine. The American people know that, and they will pay the GOP back on election day with a massive defeat.
Americans realize that all Biden has done is dick around. Zelensky showed up several times pleading his case. Biden says nyet. No Zelensky, you will get no special weapons. You will not get any war planes. And Biden says he sent them armor, so if that is true, where the hell is it hiding?

Back to the OP: SCOTUS is ruling that immigration and border issues are those for the federal government, and the states can undertake or overrule federal duties.

Forum List

Back