Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg undergoes more cancer treatment

I have read that Justice Ginsberg is receiving "Bile Duct Stent" which is a treatment Typically used in advance cases of cancer to provide end of life care. I ask Republican's not to cheer her passing comes and pray that she is prepared to meet God. Don't be like a leftist and cheer about it.
Why should Republicans cheer her passing?
I think the biggest worry is what the left is going to do because of this.

I have read that Justice Ginsberg is receiving "Bile Duct Stent" which is a treatment Typically used in advance cases of cancer to provide end of life care. I ask Republican's not to cheer her passing comes and pray that she is prepared to meet God. Don't be like a leftist and cheer about it.
I just hope she doesn't suffer too long.

2016 called they want their news back.

Borowitz-RGB.jpg

I don't want her dead. Sans terrorists or murderers or rapists, I don't want anyone dead. Hell I never wanted Obama dead when a lot of righties did. I just wanted him gone. These people have families that will grieve their passing. I don't wish that on anyone.

That being said, I do think think shes a left wing radical who should have never made it to the SCOTUS.

No you are off the rails saying leftist cheer about it.

Your solid focus on fake news outlets is clearly showing.
He's referring to the Left's open, public cheering the passing of David Koch.

Your Left wing media no doubt also is cheering so you apparently didn't notice.
I haven't seen any discrediting of David Koch on any media, nor any cheering. And certainly not anything like the crowing about the death of Ted Kennedy or John McCain by those like you who claim some sort of moral superiority nobody else can see.
You're being stupid on purpose.
Ghoulish Bill Maher: 'F**k' David Koch. 'I'm Glad He's Dead'

:bye1: :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
I'm sure there will be some that would cheer it I just hope I'm wrong.for the most part Republicans haven't been known for cheering about deaths like leftist do.

I
Leftist ghouls are cheering the death of David Koch on Twitter because he disagreed with their politics. That's all it takes for them.

Well, yeah, that and he poisoned our politics with his stupidity... that's why we are glad he's burning in hell.

Oh, Fetuses still aren't people.
A DNA test will soundly disprove your ignorant assertion...

Already off the rails, and unhinged I see. You took all that from what I posted? No wonder you leftist are called snowflakes you are mentally stable in your safe spaces when will melt easily when taken from that safe space.

You are the one posting hoping someone will die so you can put another neanderthal on the bench before we run the lot of you out of office next year.
Biden is the best you got. That's all i got to say.

I reserve "cheering" death for those who were personally responsible for the death of millions, like Hitler, Stalin or Mao. I do blame RGB in part for the death of millions of the unborn. However, I put "cheering" in quotes because it's not that; it's gratitude that it's over. I do not take that relief with RBG because abortion is still not over.

Leftist ghouls are cheering the death of David Koch on Twitter because he disagreed with their politics. That's all it takes for them.
Koch was an antitrumper

I'm sure there will be some that would cheer it I just hope I'm wrong.for the most part Republicans haven't been known for cheering about deaths like leftist do.
Depends......nobody really knows if these nasty Republican are really Republicans......and most of us aren't really Republicans by choice. Some of us are Libertarians and some are just moderates.

No you are off the rails saying leftist cheer about it.

Your solid focus on fake news outlets is clearly showing.

Too late, all the trampers want her dead.
I would like for her to retire I would love for her to be prepared to meet God when she does die.
Her support for abortion could keep her out.

I reserve "cheering" death for those who were personally responsible for the death of millions, like Hitler, Stalin or Mao. I do blame RGB in part for the death of millions of the unborn. However, I put "cheering" in quotes because it's not that; it's gratitude that it's over. I do not take that relief with RBG because abortion is still not over.

Koch was an antitrumper

Oh I know, and it still wasn't enough to call off the leftist ghouls. They're still railing about how glad they are he's dead just cause they heard he's rich and conservative

OFF THE HING LEFTIST
You took that from this post?

That you are describing the medical procedure as "I hope she dies soon!"

Um. Yeah.
You're just a big ole a side of Irony
I

Well, yeah, that and he poisoned our politics with his stupidity... that's why we are glad he's burning in hell.

I

Well, yeah, that and he poisoned our politics with his stupidity... that's why we are glad he's burning in hell. The same for

I believe you will burn in hell for celebrating the deaths of our babies. The same for Ginsburg.

I don't wish she would die. That would be un-Christian of me. I just wish she would step down while we have a Republican President and a Republican Senate. She needs to be replaced with a Conservative Justice so we can work toward restoring some of the Liberty we have lost.

Forum List

Back