Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg undergoes more cancer treatment

She's no longer fit to serve and the ONLY reason she's still there is to serve the Left's agenda of keeping her seat filled to prevent another Trump appointment.

Of course, everyone knows this. But she is not going to make it and Trump will get to fill her vacancy.
Too bad he flat out refuses to put REAL conservatives on the court.

She's no longer fit to serve and the ONLY reason she's still there is to serve the Left's agenda of keeping her seat filled to prevent another Trump appointment.

Of course, everyone knows this. But she is not going to make it and Trump will get to fill her vacancy.
Too bad he flat out refuses to put REAL conservatives on the court.
Are there any that would want to go through the confirmation?

Amy Coney Barrett, Notre Dame law professor, ready to replace Ginsberg, whenever RBG leaves

View attachment 275708
Amy Coney Barrett - Wikipedia

Absolutely
The left will actually go to WAR over this -- a WAR ON WOMEN! :21:
Her nomination to the supreme Court will put Democrats to the test for sure. Here's why:

[Barrett has five biological children and two children adopted from Haiti. Her youngest biological child has special needs. Barrett is a practicing Roman Catholic.]

Will they attack her for being diverse adopting two black Haitian kids? Or will they show their hypocrisy?

Drg3zRXX4AU6XWB

They’ll be pissed...the bitch should have adopted wetback kids.

Yeah, don't wish death on people.
I agree.

But, I don't want a Weekend at Bernies scenario either.

Pancreatic cancer can be a prolonged and painful death. Here's hoping she steps down.

If she steps down with The Trumpster in office, the entire left will demonize her.

However, the Senate Libs already have a Plan B ready, if she does quit or die.

Trump's nominee will have the whole kitchen sink thrown at him or her. They already have the witnesses ready to come forward with their stories about the nominee at the last moment. Those witnesses are already prepped and ready to go against the Trump nominee

LMAO, it won't matter, the commies can't stop a confirmation.

How many babies have died under her watch?

Thousands but it not due to abortions.
Ohh cool story

She didn't hold a gun to anyone's head and tell them to get an abortion, did she?? NOPE. She merely gave a choice like others on the court to chose if they wanted a medical abortion. Its called democracy.
Most people that kill don’t have a gun to there head either

Ohh cool story

She didn't hold a gun to anyone's head and tell them to get an abortion, did she?? NOPE. She merely gave a choice like others on the court to chose if they wanted a medical abortion. Its called democracy.
Just like when the female was given a choice to have sex. No guns to the head.

Wow trump is going to have another pick and McConnell is going to ram in a anti abortion judge .. I can’t wait

I agree.

Pancreatic cancer can be a prolonged and painful death. Here's hoping she steps down.

If she steps down with The Trumpster in office, the entire left will demonize her.

Trump's nominee will have the whole kitchen sink thrown at him or her. They already have the witnesses ready to come forward with their stories about the nominee at the last moment. Those witnesses are already prepped and ready to go against the Trump nominee

I agree, however, the libs just don't think they were extreme enough with Kav. They plan to really juice it up for the next justice.

I agree.

I agree, however, the libs just don't think they were extreme enough with Kav. They plan to really juice it up for the next justice.

Great, it would be a gift if it were to happen June or July next year. The American people need a reminder of how slimy the commies are.

Ohh cool story

Most people that kill don’t have a gun to there head either

I find its most males that do not like the abortion law, and its all mainly males who want it changed, like your guy in your avatar. young and foolish & stupid. You guys just want to lord it over women. What do you give a shit about the woman up the street who gets an abortion, you do not know her.

you people make me ill, because you want to control others, people you don't even know.

I have read that Justice Ginsberg is receiving "Bile Duct Stent" which is a treatment Typically used in advance cases of cancer to provide end of life care. I ask Republican's not to cheer her passing comes and pray that she is prepared to meet God. Don't be like a leftist and cheer about it.

I have read that Justice Ginsberg is receiving "Bile Duct Stent" which is a treatment Typically used in advance cases of cancer to provide end of life care. I ask Republican's not to cheer her passing comes and pray that she is prepared to meet God. Don't be like a leftist and cheer about it.

Democrats do not cheer her passing. Its you trampers that want her to pass, the quicker the better. She will die on the bench.

If Trump replaces her it will be a nice counterbalance to the leftie radicals, Kagan and Sotomayor. The reaction of the hard core lefties will be priceless. Lets do this thing.

Democrats do not cheer her passing. Its you trampers that want her to pass, the quicker the better. She will die on the bench.
Already off the rails, and unhinged I see. You took all that from what I posted? No wonder you leftist are called snowflakes you are mentally stable in your safe spaces when will melt easily when taken from that safe space.

Already off the rails, and unhinged I see. You took all that from what I posted? No wonder you leftist are called snowflakes you are mentally stable in your safe spaces when will melt easily when taken from that safe space.

No you are off the rails saying leftist cheer about it. Pray harder, he isn't listening. Pray night and day for her survival. Go to church and pray, pray there are no mass shootings as well. You guys should be bringing your lunch to your church will all the praying your do about things.

No you are off the rails saying leftist cheer about it.
I said Leftist cheer about what?

I won't cheer her death, but I will say she's contributed to America's demise.

Unfortunately, Trump will never appoint a REAL Right Wing Conservative to the court.
All of his appointments generally vote along liberal lines, after all...at the core he is still a NewYork Democrat turned RINO.

You are the one posting hoping someone will die so you can put another neanderthal on the bench before we run the lot of you out of office next year.

Forum List

Back