Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg undergoes more cancer treatment

Amy Coney Barrett, Notre Dame law professor, ready to replace Ginsberg, whenever RBG leaves

View attachment 275708
Amy Coney Barrett - Wikipedia

Absolutely
The left will actually go to WAR over this -- a WAR ON WOMEN! :21:
Her nomination to the supreme Court will put Democrats to the test for sure. Here's why:

[Barrett has five biological children and two children adopted from Haiti. Her youngest biological child has special needs. Barrett is a practicing Roman Catholic.]

Will they attack her for being diverse adopting two black Haitian kids? Or will they show their hypocrisy?

Drg3zRXX4AU6XWB

Amy Coney Barrett, Notre Dame law professor, ready to replace Ginsberg, whenever RBG leaves

View attachment 275708
Amy Coney Barrett - Wikipedia

Absolutely
The left will actually go to WAR over this -- a WAR ON WOMEN! :21:
Her nomination to the supreme Court will put Democrats to the test for sure. Here's why:

[Barrett has five biological children and two children adopted from Haiti. Her youngest biological child has special needs. Barrett is a practicing Roman Catholic.]

Will they attack her for being diverse adopting two black Haitian kids? Or will they show their hypocrisy?

Drg3zRXX4AU6XWB

In a same world Democratics would care about those optics.

She needs to retire, and concentrate on her health.

U.S. Justice Ginsburg treated for pancreatic cancer

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Liberal U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has completed a three-week course of radiation therapy to treat a cancerous tumor on her pancreas, a court spokeswoman said on Friday.

The 86-year old justice, who has had previous cancer scares, tolerated the therapy well and no further treatment is required, spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said in a statement.

An abnormality was first detected in July, and the tumor was identified following a biopsy performed on July 31 at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York.

"She canceled her annual summer visit to Santa Fe, but has otherwise maintained an active schedule," Arberg said.

U.S. Justice Ginsburg treated for pancreatic cancer
She will die soon. Pancreatic cancer is bad news.

Wishing death for a person over politics. Just because someone has a differing point of view doesn't mean you can't respect them for all the accomplishments they have made in life, and especially not hope they die. Kind of on the same ground as not being happy McCain died because he was honest about his dislike of Trump.
All is fair in love and WAR... LOL

She's received treatment and is cancer free. You sick fucks longing for her death are disgusting.

Yeah, that's what they said the last time she had treatment.
She's 86. Her body is breaking down. She's not healthy.

But many other human beings live a very long 90 years old and more some 100 years old, so age depends on your genes and all that.

Ruth on the other hand is a different story all together.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg treated for pancreatic cancer - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been treated for pancreatic cancer in New York City, the Supreme Court announced Friday.

"The tumor was treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body," the court said.

This is the 86-year-old liberal icon's fourth bout with cancer. In 1999, she successfully underwent surgery to treat colon cancer. She was treated for early stages of pancreatic cancer in 2009. Last December, Ginsburg underwent surgery to remove two cancerous nodules from her left lung.

Ginsburg, who inspired the meme 'Notorious RBG' and was the subject of a documentary and feature film in recent years, missed oral arguments for the first time earlier this year while recovering, but participated in rulings via court transcripts and in writing.

Ginsburg's health has long been an issue. The oldest Supreme Court justice, Ginsburg leads the liberal wing on the court which is currently outnumbered 5-4 by conservatives.

RBG is 86 years old and has many cancer scares in the past year. This is noteworthy because it might lead to another opening for a Supreme Court Justice.

Anyone can imagine the politics of this event, but first of all, we have to be sensitive to the condition and well being of RBG. It must be hard for her and her family to cope with the situation and we shouldn't be adding to the chaos of the event.

We shouldn't act like liberals and wish her ill. Let's stand up and applaud her courage and career.

Usually when Pancreatic cancer is diagnosed being malignant, it's too late. That's why they call Pancreatic cancer the Silent Killer. My friend was diagnosed with it. He lasted one month. Another friend lasted six weeks.

Usually when Pancreatic cancer is diagnosed being malignant, it's too late. That's why they call Pancreatic cancer the Silent Killer. My friend was diagnosed with it. He lasted one month. Another friend lasted six weeks.

Yep....the end is near and inevitable.

There should be some directive for the SC to intervene when a Justice is not well enough to do the job. Earlier this year, she was absent from the court but continued to deliberate on her own and send her vote in. I applaud her for her courage, but when you are not in the court to ask questions and hear evidence, well, I question if that is considered "Doing the job."

And what happens if a Justice has dementia and cannot recognize that he or she is having difficulty managing her own affairs, let alone again, adequately doing their job?

What happens then?

She's received treatment and is cancer free. You sick fucks longing for her death are disgusting.

But many other human beings live a very long 90 years old and more some 100 years old, so age depends on your genes and all that.

Yes, but I'm talking about her endless bouts with tumors popping up every few months. I watched my mother go from a relatively healthy senior citizen to a feeble old lady who couldn't step over a curb, all within 6 months.

It's like watching a mechanical clock wind down. I can tell. It's Ginsberg's time. It's in the genes.

My two best friends had it and lasted less than a year.

Yes, but I'm talking about her endless bouts with tumors popping up every few months. I watched my mother go from a relatively healthy senior citizen to a feeble old lady who couldn't step over a curb, all within 6 months.

It's like watching a mechanical clock wind down. I can tell. It's Ginsberg's time. It's in the genes.

Yes.

That's what I'm saying.

Forum List

Back