Supreme Court justices not required to sign sworn affidavits like staff.

Thursday’s report also said 82 employees, not including the justices, had access to either a hard copy or an electronic version of the draft opinion. Several people admitted in interviews that “they did not treat information relating to the draft opinion consistent with the court’s confidentiality policies,” the report said.
Further eroding confidence in the Court.

Since nothing was proven concerning any of the staff or employee's this will always cause me to believe one of the Justices leaked the information. Maybe not directly, maybe one was bragging to their wife and she blabbed but as staff I would have refused to sign if the Justices didn't have to.

Justices participated in leak investigation, Supreme Court official confirms
I've believed all along that it was a justice themself of doing this but I can't really figure out whether it was a Conservative justice or a Liberal one and it could have been Roberts himself.

I am going to go out on a limb here and state that I strongly suspect that those people who are upset that the Justices did not sign affidavits are the exact same people who think Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist and a Nazi.

I am going to go out on a limb here and state that I strongly suspect that those people who are upset that the Justices did not sign affidavits are the exact same people who think Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist and a Nazi.

I posted the link and I have said the Kavanaugh complaints were about the wrong things. He can't be held to something someone else did 30 years ago but he can be held to his rulings.

Dems were stupid to go after something someone said happened 30 years ago and not say a word about his actual rulings.

Nazi arguments are extremely lame.

Next?

Forum List

Back