Supreme Court justices RIP ruling forcing states to recognize same-sex marriages - 'Threat To Religious Freedom!'

It was a JOKE. Do you leftists ever have a sense of humor. I am still married lol. My wife hasn’t kicked me out yet. Obviously marriages won’t be banned. How did you take that literally? OMG!
And if you were not legally married, what recourse would you have if your wife kicked you out?

And if you were not legally married, what recourse would you have if your wife kicked you out?
Even if married what recourse do I have and if I was not legally married she would not be my wife. Are you ever not a deranged leftist?

You need to go back to your crayons and hot cocoa and stop trying to understand Constitutional Law.
Where does the constitution require that you have a job?

I thought you righties like those "right to work" laws? Not when they apply to ya'll?

To my knowledge it hasn't happened yet, but what if a gay couple insist on being married in a Catholic church? The Catholic church is against gay relationships of any kind. Would they have to conduct the marriage against their beliefs because of a Supreme Court decision? And if they do, doesn't that violate their constitutional rights in regards to religion?
Stupid questions No religious organization would be compelled to perform a same sex wedding

That is not a decision. It is a bigotted, but hurt rant about this religious freedom bullshit
jimmies.jpg

To my knowledge it hasn't happened yet, but what if a gay couple insist on being married in a Catholic church? The Catholic church is against gay relationships of any kind. Would they have to conduct the marriage against their beliefs because of a Supreme Court decision? And if they do, doesn't that violate their constitutional rights in regards to religion?
Has any church ever been forced, by the government, to conduct an interracial marriage? The answer is no they have not. Religions will change the way they always have...from within.

What constitutional problems? If marriage went back to where it was as a religious rite, then the Constitution has nothing to do with it. Furthermore there are a lot of people like myself who never wanted to be married so I never got married. I have lived with a woman and children on several occasions. The only way for us to get marital benefits would have been for us to get married, and those women (like myself) objected to any kind of marriage religious or otherwise.

Unless you are planning to have children to carry out your name, marriage to me is stupid. How does that conversation go anyway? "Honey, I love you, and you love me. We have this great thing going, and the only possible way to make it better is getting government involved in our relationship!" :eusa_shhh:

So a social contract replacing government marriage preserves marriage for normal people and gives anti-marry people like myself the ability to have the government benefits married people get.
Marriage to many is a cherished institution that provides financial, and legal protections as well as social status. You are proposing a system where only religious people can bemarried. By doing so you are creating inequality.

You might think that marriage is stupid, but many of us, including those without children like being married, even if only for the intangible benefits. Marriage is universally understood to mean a commitment to each other. You contract crap won't work for the same reasons why civil unions did not work

You don't want to be married but I see that you want those government benefits while being willing to deny those who want married that opportunity. That is sometwisted shit

The one where you can't formulate a response?

So I guess you support those Muslim cab drivers refusing to give rides to people carrying alcohol?
I did formulate a response.

I posted that you need to go back to your crayons and hot cocoa and stop trying to understand Constitutional Law.

Get it this time?

I did formulate a response.

I posted that you need to go back to your crayons and hot cocoa and stop trying to understand Constitutional Law.

Get it this time?
Yes, I saw your 4th grade response...which isn't a response, but diversionary nonsense. Now, would you like to try answering the question? Do you support Muslim cab drivers refusing to carry passengers with alcohol? It's a simple yes or no question. Surely that's not too difficult for you.

Yes, I saw your 4th grade response...which isn't a response, but diversionary nonsense. Now, would you like to try answering the question? Do you support Muslim cab drivers refusing to carry passengers with alcohol? It's a simple yes or no question. Surely that's not too difficult for you.
Hey dumbass .....

This is not a thread about Mooslim cab drivers.

Try commenting on the actual OP or stick your whataboutism up your ass.

Marriage to many is a cherished institution that provides financial, and legal protections as well as social status. You are proposing a system where only religious people can bemarried. By doing so you are creating inequality.

You might think that marriage is stupid, but many of us, including those without children like being married, even if only for the intangible benefits. Marriage is universally understood to mean a commitment to each other. You contract crap won't work for the same reasons why civil unions did not work

You don't want to be married but I see that you want those government benefits while being willing to deny those who want married that opportunity. That is sometwisted shit

Instead of making up dozens of bullshit reasons, why don't you just be honest if you can? The reason gays invaded our normal institution is that some can't accept rejection. It drives them crazy that they are looked upon as outcasts in society. You talk legal this and benefits that, yet when I say okay, let's give everybody those benefits and legalities but keep marriage as a religious union, you still feel rejected and continue your rant about being married. So it has nothing to do with legalities or benefits at all.

Instead of making up dozens of bullshit reasons, why don't you just be honest if you can? The reason gays invaded our normal institution is that some can't accept rejection. It drives them crazy that they are looked upon as outcasts in society. You talk legal this and benefits that, yet when I say okay, let's give everybody those benefits and legalities but keep marriage as a religious union, you still feel rejected and continue your rant about being married. So it has nothing to do with legalities or benefits at all.
Very well put.

They want to normalize what is not normal.

That is the core issue.

Forum List

Back