Supreme Court justices RIP ruling forcing states to recognize same-sex marriages - 'Threat To Religious Freedom!'

Beyond that, they want to force abnormality and immorality on society as a whole, compel everyone to treat abnormal as normal, immoral as moral, and to punish any who refuse to do so.

Isaiah 5:20: Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Communist Goal #26

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

It is a fact. Not an opinion and I keep repeating it because it is not sinking in. The first amendment claim is bullshit. Thomas and Alito are cranks.

Granting the right to marry to gays, and expecting a public official to do her job is not taking a liberty away from anyone. . The first amendment speaks to the ability to practice ones religion . It does not give anyone the right to discriminate or to determine how others should live. Yes I am repeating that too. Deal with it
I don't care what your opinion is.

The SCOTUS Justices are correct.

Clearly Obergefell forced Davis to choose between her religious beliefs and her job.

There is no denying that this was a violation of her 1st Amendment Rights.

Regardless of how many time you deny it.

Clearly Obergefell forced Davis to choose between her religious beliefs and her job.

Give it a damned rest, Ford. You are becomming tedious

So what? People have to choose between job and religion all the time. That's not new nor is it unconstitutional. Religious Jews have to make that choice when their job would have them work on Shabbat.

So what? People have to choose between job and religion all the time. That's not new nor is it unconstitutional. Religious Jews have to make that choice when their job would have them work on Shabbat.
DO NOT respond to my comments with your single digit IQ nonsense.

That has nothing to do with marriage. You cannot remove a person living in your home without a legal eviction from the courts. If your wife kicked you out (which I don't know how a woman would that) the husband simply calls the police and they will make sure you can reenter your home.
If they aren't on the mortgage or lease, it's pretty damn easy to get rid of them....and they get no ownership. You are very naive.

Forum List

Back