Supreme Court justices RIP ruling forcing states to recognize same-sex marriages - 'Threat To Religious Freedom!'

If they aren't on the mortgage or lease, it's pretty damn easy to get rid of them....and they get no ownership. You are very naive.

Look it up yourself. I've been a landlord almost 30 years now. Trust me, this is something I know about.

And he doesn't have to either....but if he doesn't, he can only do religious marriages. Lots of people get their state certification for legal marriages and NOT religious marriages.

So how many couples do you suppose would go through all that expense and planning if their marriage was not recognized by the state?

That has nothing to do with marriage. You cannot remove a person living in your home without a legal eviction from the courts. If your wife kicked you out (which I don't know how a woman would that) the husband simply calls the police and they will make sure you can reenter your home.
And you call yourself a landlord. I've been on the other side when I was in college. Unless your name is on the lease, or you're the spouse of the lease holder, you have no legal rights involving the rental.

Nope....you lied. And have been called on your lying.
Let me explain it to you this way. The mortgage is in my name only. If my wife says get out, I have to leave. Yes I get to see the kids on a weekend or so but my rights are limited if any. That’s MA. Believe me or don’t believe me, I do not care as you’re as deranged leftist.

Let me explain it to you this way. The mortgage is in my name only. If my wife says get out, I have to leave. Yes I get to see the kids on a weekend or so but my rights are limited if any. That’s MA. Believe me or don’t believe me, I do not care as you’re as deranged leftist.
You lied....and let me tell you something....I'm not the least bit surprised to find out you are a liar.

You are a liar. Probably misogynist....maybe even INCEL.
LOL…the laws on the books are one thing end result is something different. Do your own research. But made you look. Poke successful. Too easy.
The end result is always according to the law. Either directly, or after appeal. The bottom line is that the law eventually is what dictates.

Forum List

Back