Supreme Court justices RIP ruling forcing states to recognize same-sex marriages - 'Threat To Religious Freedom!'

In other countries all marriages require a civil hearing ( ceremony) where the couple getting married present themselves before a representative of the government and enter into the legal marriage contract.

If they want to have a religious ceremony they can but only the civil ceremony is recognized by the government.

The same thing happens in the US basically. The couples still have to present themselves and get their licensee and an official rep from the Govt has to sign it.

Again, if you have a problem with the USSC court's decision why don't you join your fellow snowflakes in birming down another church or marching outside one of the Justices' homes instead of wasting your time trying to.pestor me?!
Again I am not a democrat and I unlike you do not condone violence.

But tell me why didn't you just accept the first SCOTUS ruling on abortion instead and did you murder any abortion doctors like your fellow republicans did?

The point I am making that has sailed over your pointy head is that SCOTUS rulings change all the time and you are an idiot if you think they won't change again.

The same thing happens in the US basically. The couples still have to present themselves and get their licensee and an official rep from the Govt has to sign it.
But the clergy is vested with power by the state .

That has to end

Show me in the Constitution where it gives the US govt authority to make Same-Sex Marriage mandates.

You can't argue with what I posted above so you ask me how it affects me personally, which is irrelevant ... like you.
Its probably next to the place in the Constitution that gives the US Govt authority to make mixed sex marriage mandates.

But the clergy is vested with power by the state .

That has to end

Yes and no. It is pretty much a joke. A friend and co-worker is recognized by the Government as a "clergy" and he is the least religious person I have ever met. He did it so he could preform the ceremony for some of his friends. Took like 5 minutes and 20 bucks I think and BOOM he is now a member of the clergy

Good thing I didn't then, huh?!

Fail.
Sure you didn't. By your logic because you are a republican you must agree with everything ALL republicans do. After all that is the standard you use in your arguments here

Yes and no. It is pretty much a joke. A friend and co-worker is recognized by the Government as a "clergy" and he is the least religious person I have ever met. He did it so he could preform the ceremony for some of his friends. Took like 5 minutes and 20 bucks I think and BOOM he is now a member of the clergy
Praise Jesus

Sure you didn't. By your logic because you are a republican you must agree with everything ALL republicans do.
We can count this as your second example of making false accusations...you just can't help yourself.

:itsok:

You get dumber every day Easy. The Supreme Court, ruled on a 7-2 basis, that Kim Davis has no legal right to refuse to give marriage licences to gay people and that Davis cannot try to impose her religious beliefs on people in the State where she lives, or anywhere else, and the Court recently ruled overwhelming in favour of gay rights.

Thomas and Alito's dissent reads like right wing bullshit, not well considered law.
Nah, they were forbidden to deny a license to same sex couples. There is no where on the application to identify sexuality.

And if a gay man applied for a license with a lesbian, non problemo.

We can count this as your second example of making false accusations...you just can't help yourself.

:itsok:
Bullshit.

You have lumped me in with church burners and people who threaten judges more than once in this thread all because you think I am a democrat and you are wrong on both counts.

Forum List

Back