Supreme Court likely to allow Obamacare to stand.

I post this as someone that did not support Obamacare but I have a bigger point to make.

People vote for lousy candidates because they say "Supreme Court" but really, the Supreme Court rarely makes
any sort of big rulings.

Trump got his picks but Obamacare and abortion will still stand.
Great news now the fools who have Obamacare can enjoy their $7,000.00 deductibles forever
Of course the whole point of Obamacare is to bring down costs with competition and transparency.... 7,000 is also your out of pocket limit per year so it's not a bad deal with healthcare being this expensive. Too bad the GOP is still going to block everything I suppose.

$7000 would wipe out someone making 20k. There is no competition. Luckily here in WV we did open up Medicaid for the poor but if you make too much for Medicaid you have one option.

Little story. My son had a prescription. Went to Wal Mart where he was told it would be $560. He laughed and said there was no way he could afford that. He calls his doctor and his doctor says he could come in and get it through the clinic pharmacy for $1.

Now if he had Medicaid the state would have paid $560. How does this work? $560 or $1? Heck if I know. That's our transparency.
And that clinic did not just arrive by magic, it's part of Obamacare for crying out loud, brainwashed functional moron.

No it didn't. Its the family doctor my son has been going to for almost 30 years.
All the clinics that opened up in the last 10 years have been Obamacare basically. And the reason he got it for $1 is because of Obamacare. Get to the bottom of it. And get your ridiculous GOP to fix it if they have problems with it instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water, the scumbags. Not you you are just totally misinformed.....

75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month. There are plenty of free testing included and doctors visits so it is catastrophic care which is where all insurance was going anyway with these prices LOL. Now we have to go after costs with transparency competition and regulations. What the Republicans will never do the lying poss....

Bite me. I get sick and tired of being accused of being Republican because I'm willing to call out the failures of Obamacare.
LOL. That's what it happens when you repeat garbage GOP propaganda and silly anecdotes that mean nothing. That's the GOP way not the Democratic way.
Half of Obamacare victims need to go out of state to see a doctor

I post this as someone that did not support Obamacare but I have a bigger point to make.

People vote for lousy candidates because they say "Supreme Court" but really, the Supreme Court rarely makes
any sort of big rulings.

Great news now the fools who have Obamacare can enjoy their $7,000.00 deductibles forever
Of course the whole point of Obamacare is to bring down costs with competition and transparency.... 7,000 is also your out of pocket limit per year so it's not a bad deal with healthcare being this expensive. Too bad the GOP is still going to block everything I suppose.

$7000 would wipe out someone making 20k. There is no competition. Luckily here in WV we did open up Medicaid for the poor but if you make too much for Medicaid you have one option.

Little story. My son had a prescription. Went to Wal Mart where he was told it would be $560. He laughed and said there was no way he could afford that. He calls his doctor and his doctor says he could come in and get it through the clinic pharmacy for $1.

Now if he had Medicaid the state would have paid $560. How does this work? $560 or $1? Heck if I know. That's our transparency.
Yes it sucks and yes it is a GOP scam as is still, but it's a hell of a lot better with Obamacare. The person making $20,000 a year pays almost nothing in premiums. 75% of those on the exchange is paid less than $100 a month period and it's guaranteed, not a GOP scam giveaway to big health.

Obamacare gave away a ton to big health.
By taking 7000 dollar deductibles from the poor

They don't pay it. You do.
Wrong the deductible is paid by the sucker on oboobacare

They don't have it. You as a taxpayer or user of health care pays it.
Nope there are people with oboob care that will die rather than go to the hospital. You are thinking of the illegals with nothing
At least with Obamacare you don't have to go bankrupt and lose all your assets. There is an annual cap on out of pocket and there are ways to pay it included..... It's just as good as we could get with your GOP obstruction and sabotage of anything that would ruin their incredibly over priced scam system.....
Actually Oboobcare was supposed to help poor people, not charge them a 7,000 dollar deductible that just makes them poorer
Poor people and those who earn up to a hundred and thirty percent of the poverty level get Medicaid for free, brainwashed functional moron. Unless obstructed by the GOP your heroes dumbass. No deductible duh.

any sort of big rulings.

And that clinic did not just arrive by magic, it's part of Obamacare for crying out loud, brainwashed functional moron.

No it didn't. Its the family doctor my son has been going to for almost 30 years.
All the clinics that opened up in the last 10 years have been Obamacare basically. And the reason he got it for $1 is because of Obamacare. Get to the bottom of it. And get your ridiculous GOP to fix it if they have problems with it instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water, the scumbags. Not you you are just totally misinformed.....

75% of those on the exchanges pay less than $100 a month. There are plenty of free testing included and doctors visits so it is catastrophic care which is where all insurance was going anyway with these prices LOL. Now we have to go after costs with transparency competition and regulations. What the Republicans will never do the lying poss....

Bite me. I get sick and tired of being accused of being Republican because I'm willing to call out the failures of Obamacare.
LOL. That's what it happens when you repeat garbage GOP propaganda and silly anecdotes that mean nothing. That's the GOP way not the Democratic way.
If you live in a dumbass red State! Let's have a link to that total garbage....

any sort of big rulings.

Yes it sucks and yes it is a GOP scam as is still, but it's a hell of a lot better with Obamacare. The person making $20,000 a year pays almost nothing in premiums. 75% of those on the exchange is paid less than $100 a month period and it's guaranteed, not a GOP scam giveaway to big health.

Obamacare gave away a ton to big health.
By taking 7000 dollar deductibles from the poor

They don't pay it. You do.
Wrong the deductible is paid by the sucker on oboobacare

They don't have it. You as a taxpayer or user of health care pays it.
Nope there are people with oboob care that will die rather than go to the hospital. You are thinking of the illegals with nothing
At least with Obamacare you don't have to go bankrupt and lose all your assets. There is an annual cap on out of pocket and there are ways to pay it included..... It's just as good as we could get with your GOP obstruction and sabotage of anything that would ruin their incredibly over priced scam system.....
Actually Oboobcare was supposed to help poor people, not charge them a 7,000 dollar deductible that just makes them poorer
Poor people and those who earn up to a hundred and thirty percent of the poverty level get Medicaid for free, brainwashed functional moron. Unless obstructed by the GOP your heroes dumbass. No deductible duh.
Actually oboobacare was designed for poor people so they could have fun paying the 7,000 dollar deductuble

any sort of big rulings.

If you live in a dumbass red State! Let's have a link to that total garbage....
LOL are blue states with burned to the ground cities fun

Great place to raise a family huh

APTOPIX_Portland_Protests_74390.jpg

any sort of big rulings.

I'm stating facts. Obama was granted the lie of the year over his lies. The Democrats had the opportunity to do a great thing but they were far too worried about losing campaign donations.

any sort of big rulings.

Dumb Eff it's up to $8550 out of pocket now. The ACA failed at every turn.

any sort of big rulings.

Obamacare is already the law

And used by potheads
And everyone else, babbling brainwashed functional bubblehead. Obamacare is a very basic framework that will be worked on and tinkered with forever just like every other health system. The GOP is a lying thieving swamp. Change the channel.
Explain how the poor that oboobacare is designed to help can afford a 7,000.00 dollar deductible
The poor are covered by Medicaid, brainwashed functional moron period and up to 30% over the poverty line. Then they can go on the exchanges for almost nothing. It's an actual system and pelosi was right you people still don't know what it is. LOL

I know it backwards and forwards bitch, I've bitch slapped you with before and I'd be happy to do it again.

any sort of big rulings.

I'm stating facts. Obama was granted the lie of the year over his lies. The Democrats had the opportunity to do a great thing but they were far too worried about losing campaign donations.
His lies were no lies at all. They were promises and predictions that were changed by Congress. He did not want a mandate to start with for example. And of course the Democrats ran out of time so they had to do the Senate version which never got the chance for negotiations between the House and Senate because of Massachusetts electing Scott Brown the goddamn morons. PolitiFact can shove it. They have to bend over backwards like all the fact checkers to find something to call a lie by the Democrats period no lies at all.. that's the GOP all the way . Rupert Murdoch should be shot. I can't wait until he and Rush are off the scene. Horrible people.

any sort of big rulings.

8550 is a lot better than $280,000 and going bankrupt under the old GOP scam system. and it is guaranteed and people with pre-existing conditions can get insurance and poor people are covered so they don't die. I don't know what you're talking about you're an idiot you believe a lot of crap.

any sort of big rulings.

8550 is a lot better than $280,000 and going bankrupt under the old GOP scam system. and it is guaranteed and people with pre-existing conditions can get insurance and poor people are covered so they don't die. I don't know what you're talking about you're an idiot you believe a lot of crap.
Oops brainwashed functional idiot. of course it needs to be fixed. Just today they came out with the new numbers and policies are actually cheaper than last year period so it is working despite pure obstruction and sabotage by the GOP. The scumbags.

any sort of big rulings.

Do you actually believe that someone who can't pay for the Bronze Plan themselves can pay 8550 out of pocket? Once again you're my bitch.

any sort of big rulings.

Oops brainwashed functional idiot. of course it needs to be fixed. Just today they came out with the new numbers and policies are actually cheaper than last year period so it is working despite pure obstruction and sabotage by the GOP. The scumbags.

LOL, I own you boy.

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads
And everyone else, babbling brainwashed functional bubblehead. Obamacare is a very basic framework that will be worked on and tinkered with forever just like every other health system. The GOP is a lying thieving swamp. Change the channel.
Explain how the poor that oboobacare is designed to help can afford a 7,000.00 dollar deductible
The poor are covered by Medicaid, brainwashed functional moron period and up to 30% over the poverty line. Then they can go on the exchanges for almost nothing. It's an actual system and pelosi was right you people still don't know what it is. LOL

I know it backwards and forwards bitch, I've bitch slapped you with before and I'd be happy to do it again.
if you don't know the poor are covered by Medicaid and don't have deductibles, you don't know a goddamn thing do you, brainwashed functional moron. Have a hissy fit why don't you LOL

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

if you don't know the poor are covered by Medicaid and don't have deductibles, you don't know a goddamn thing do you, brainwashed functional moron. Have a hissy fit why don't you LOL

Again pig dick, do you really think that someone who can't pay for a Bronze PLan on their own can pay 8550 out of pocket?

any sort of big rulings.

Do you actually believe that someone who can't pay for the Bronze Plan themselves can pay 8550 out of pocket? Once again you're my bitch.
You can pay in installments that can go on for years. So how about a living wage and some cheap training and education so people can get good jobs like in other modern countries? No you don't know a damn thing that's factual as far as I can tell like most of the GOP Rupert Murdoch Rush Limbaugh base you have an alternate planet. none of your phony scandals and conspiracy theories has ever been proven against democrats. Wake up and smell the coffee. give Obamacare more competition more transparency at least. It is the Republican plan they always said they wanted. They don't want anything for you pal.

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

Again pig dick, do you really think that someone who can't pay for a Bronze PLan on their own can pay 8550 out of pocket?
Again they have installment plans that can go on for years. Fix the whole damn system instead of complaining about our only hope, dumbass dupe. Oops brainwashed functional dumbass....

any sort of big rulings.

You can pay in installments that can go on for years. So how about a living wage and some cheap training and education so people can get good jobs like in other modern countries? No you don't know a damn thing that's factual as far as I can tell like most of the GOP Rupert Murdoch Rush Limbaugh base you have an alternate planet. none of your phony scandals and conspiracy theories has ever been proven against democrats. Wake up and smell the coffee. give Obamacare more competition more transparency at least. It is the Republican plan they always said they wanted. They don't want anything for you pal.

You don't know anything boi. You hide behind your computer and pretend to be "smart". Fuck your living wage and and cheap training. You're deflecting from me bitch slapping you. It won't work. I spend EVERY day all year long on Health Care.....you don't know shit.

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

Do you know the difference between a political insult and just a stupid insult that is totally irrelevant and ridiculous, GOP fool oops brainwashed functional fool. Lol.

any sort of big rulings.

And used by potheads

Again they have installment plans that can go on for years. Fix the whole damn system instead of complaining about our only hope, dumbass dupe. Oops brainwashed functional dumbass....

I keep kicking your ass boi....you're a pussy who doesn't put your money where your mouth is. You know nothing about the ACA. You play a "smart" guy on the internet but you're actually ignorant.

Where do you live franco?

Forum List

Back