Supreme Court to Determine If Gender Dysphoria Is a Mental Illness Therefore Protected Under ADA

What restrictions does the ADA impose?
Numerous jobs can restrict employment based on physical/mental requirements. Certain disabilities are automatic disqualifiers. Placing gender dysphoria as an official disability would allow for that particular disability to be legally added to the list of disqualifiers. Once the Supreme Court rules on something it will be years or decades before there is any chance of them revisiting the issue.

Numerous jobs can restrict employment based on physical/mental requirements. Certain disabilities are automatic disqualifiers. Placing gender dysphoria as an official disability would allow for that particular disability to be legally added to the list of disqualifiers. Once the Supreme Court rules on something it will be years or decades before there is any chance of them revisiting the issue.
I was not aware The ADA disqualifies or restricts employers from hiring people with certain disabilities.

I was not aware The ADA disqualifies or restricts employers from hiring people with certain disabilities.
ADA itself does not. Most industries set their own standards. The military has a very long list of disabilities that are automatic disqualifiers.

ADA itself does not. Most industries set their own standards. The military has a very long list of disabilities that are automatic disqualifiers.
Yes, I know that. I just thought you were saying restrictions would be a negative side effect of ADA.

Do you really want a bunch of lawyers whatever their political leanings to decide what is or is not a mental illness?

Ready for the courts to decide
How many guns
How many kids
How many marriages
constitutes a mental illness?

This looks like one of those sliiiiiiipery slopes you guys are always crying about.
All ADA definitions have been defined by the legal system, Dufus.

Funny how you agree it’s a mental illness.

Tell us a story you completely made up
You mental nut cases need help.

Note the self inflicted mutilation on the arm of your cultist who demands society bow to her.
IMG_4098.jpeg

So I still do not understand why you guys sit around on the computer all the time. You should be out there saving the children.

Forum List

Back