Supreme Court to Determine If Gender Dysphoria Is a Mental Illness Therefore Protected Under ADA

Except people with mental illnesses such as anxiety disorder or depression do that all the time.

Now, if you want to have a psych test for public office, I'm down with that. I don't think your Orange Messiah will do that well. Maybe we can have a Shrink board consisting of Dr. Bandy X. Lee and his niece, Dr. Mary Trump.

Personally, I'm not in favor of classifying Gender Dysphoria as a mental illness, because Gender Dysphoric people are perfectly capable of doing their jobs. It's the rest of society that freaks out.
Are these people mentally unstable?

I cant understand why you dont want to save children from harm
I do not believe the threat exists. Do you? If you really do you need to get up and save them. Why don't you want to save the children?

I cant understand why you dont want to save children from harm
Children are just a resource to leftists.

All they are interested in is creating another generation of leftists.

The sexual grooming of children is a means to an end rather than an end, itself.

I do not believe the threat exists. Do you? If you really do you need to get up and save them. Why don't you want to save the children?
I know the threat exists because its being reported

There should be cameras in every classroom to record what teachers do and say

You are lucky you are a leftist

That same statement coming from somebody who wants to protect children would be censored here.
Yea, I don't get that. You guys can insinuate everyone else or pedos but you cannot say it outright. I think that is even more irritating.

Forum List

Back