Supreme Court to Determine If Gender Dysphoria Is a Mental Illness Therefore Protected Under ADA

The excuse being given is ignorance

Libs claim there is no threat
If you really believed what you are saying you would not be on your computer. Hell if I believed what you are saying I would not be. I just think you guys are crazy. One way or the other.

If you really believed what you are saying you would not be on your computer. Hell if I believed what you are saying I would not be. I just think you guys are crazy. One way or the other.
You would do what?

Storm a school board meeting and get arrested by the FBI?

Beat up a teacher?

Set fire to a school?

How far would you go?

You would do what?

Storm a school board meeting and get arrested by the FBI?

Beat up a teacher?

Set fire to a school?

How far would you go?
If I believed it would save a single child, of course. But I do not believe what you guys are saying. If you guys really believed what you are saying why aren't you? This is my point with you guys. But it is getting boring, obviously you are just going to sit on the computer.

Yea, I don't get that. You guys can insinuate everyone else or pedos but you cannot say it outright. I think that is even more irritating.
If a person supports adults teaching young boys about giving blow jobs, indulging in anal sex and how to hook up with adults for sex by exposing them to books such as "Gender Queer' and "This Book is Gay", you are supporting grooming by very definition.

Saying that such a person supports grooming is simply speaking the truth.

Unfortunately, in this forum of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

@mag2

You have walked into a door and the lump on your forehead is getting bigger each time you post

The conservative would be hung by their ankles if they called a lib on this forum a groomer

But @mag2 must be above the rules
This forum makes it VERY clear where it stands on this issue.

Quite frankly, I do not understand how any mod would want their good name and reputation attached to something so utterly indefensible.

What the Supreme court should be deciding is whether or not it is a mass psychosis being encouraged by forces both outside and inside the United States.

Something like this simply does not explode all of a sudden on its own.

All ADA definitions have been defined by the legal system, Dufus.

Funny how you agree it’s a mental illness.
Hilarious how you find words never present.
BUT
Once what you hate becomes defined as a mental illness that opens the door for everything anyone hates to be treated the same.

But, of course, your tiny mind can't conceive of the outcomes of your stupidity.

Interesting argument with which I agree that it’s a mental illness. But since it’s a mental illness everyone with high security jobs should be reassigned to peeling potatoes and rearranging the flowers in the lobby. You can’t have mentally ill people running our society.

The Supreme Court will soon decide whether to hear a case, Kincaid v. Williams, that turns on whether gender dysphoria is a protected category under the Americans With Disabilities Act, a decision that brings into focus how the clash over transgender rights could arrive at the high court’s docket in the heady days before the 2024 presidential election.

The ADA, co-sponsored by Senators Ted Kennedy and Harkin and passed in 1990, mandates that a “covered entity” shall not discriminate against “a qualified individual with a disability.” It aimed to expand the protections of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which encompasses race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, and gender identity, to reach those with disabilities.

The ADA defines a “disability” as a “physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities.” In 2008, Congress mandated that “disability” shall be “construed in favor of broad coverage of individuals under this chapter, to the maximum extent permitted.”

Are they doctors now?

The problem is that you're too stupid to really understand these terms. Gender dysphoria isn't the same thing as being trans. GD is the distress that some trans people suffer from. You can think of it like PTSD among combat veterans. It's common among veterans but not all veterans suffer from PTSD.
Isn't PTSD something that they treat?
~S~

Forum List

Back