Supreme Court to Determine If Gender Dysphoria Is a Mental Illness Therefore Protected Under ADA

It's not a mental illness. It's a social disease. Easily cured using morals, values, standards, and a proper upbringing. It's symptoms are primarily exacerbated by over use of social media, internet activity and exposure to far left progressive agendas.
How many of those things do you suppose this guy was exposed to?
1687704758114.jpeg

Yea, yea, I am very aware of that. But I do not get how you applied that to this thread. But carry on.
You asked what accommodations would need to be made if gender dysphoria were decreed a disability under ADA. I assume it would require businesses, and their associates, to abide by the pronoun shuffle, to respect the claimed "identity" of the victim without question, treating them as if they really were the gender of their choice. And, most importantly, never, ever, daring to speak about the obvious insanity that has us performing such a ridiculous dance.

You asked what accommodations would need to be made if gender dysphoria were decreed a disability under ADA. I assume it would require businesses, and their associates, to abide by the pronoun shuffle, to respect the claimed "identity" of the victim without question, treating them as if they really were the gender of their choice. And, most importantly, never, ever, daring to speak about the obvious insanity that has us performing such ridiculous dance steps.
And proof that the individual actually has the clinical disability. It’s a rare condition. Most cross dressers actually don’t have it.

And proof that the individual actually has the clinical disability. It’s a rare condition. Most cross dressers actually don’t have it.
Mkay. They have to have a note from their doctor. That makes it all better.

The question begs....why would anyone want someone afflicted around children?

For some reason that seems to be the focus

What percentage of Americans do you think are some form of child abusers?

I have no idea, do you? One is too many and if we just shoot every single one in the forehead how many children do we save? They can't be "cured"

You are just slightly less crazy than I thought.

You're as full blown crazy as I've ever imagined

Just leave children alone, they're not yours, they're not part of some village and they're off limits.

Disagree and I imagine you shouldn't be allowed around them

You're as full blown crazy as I've ever imagined

Just leave children alone, they're not yours, they're not part of some village and they're off limits.

Disagree and I imagine you shouldn't be allowed around them
This is the crazy I was talking about. I am not attracted to children and do not search pedo stuff on line all day. I know there are pedos out there, but not many. You see them everywhere.

This is the crazy I was talking about. I am not attracted to children and do not search pedo stuff on line all day. I know there are pedos out there, but not many. You see them everywhere.

You're not paying attention then.

I never said you're a pedo... but it's an epidemic

“Not many” but they are everywhere?

Which is it?

Forum List

Back