Supremes: Hobby Lobby wins

Corporations don't have religion because "You cannot serve both money and God."

Aren't you a self avowed Atheist and you're quoting scripture? :lol:

You know the left is seething when they have to use God in an argument to project their butthurt.. LMAO

Have found the average Atheist's quoted Scripture more often accurate than the average Christian's. :)

Awesome. Now we can all die because a corporation can assert that their religion prevents them from covering blood transfusions and life saving procedures. While they laugh their asses off to the bank knowing they lied, got Americans killed, and take in more profits.

This country is heading to third world status fast.

omg.. EPIC meltdown starting.. :badgrin::badgrin:

Did I win the TK challenge? Other then the vote, I thought there would be 2 more on the yes side, I was correct in my prediction.

The court stressed that its ruling applies only to corporations that are under the control of just a few people in which there is no essential difference between the business and its owners.

Corporations don't have religion because "You cannot serve both money and God."

Aren't you a self avowed Atheist and you're quoting scripture? :lol:

You know the left is seething when they have to use God in an argument to project their butthurt.. LMAO

Have found the average Atheist's quoted Scripture more often accurate than the average Christian's. :)

That would be like quoting Big Bird (No such thing as Big Bird) in a debate.. Ridiculous, stupid, and makes no fucking sense what so ever.. hey, but have at it. :)

That's a profoundly terrible ruling.

I agree, although I say that with the caveat that I haven't read the decision in its entirety.

On the other hand, conservatives should be thrilled that it's a small win, in principle,

for Sharia Law

:cuckoo::lol:

Sharia Law is based on religious beliefs and doctrines. If the Court has held that religious 'laws' can be exempted from having to adhere to other protected rights in the Constitution,

then Sharia law becomes superior to the Constitution.

Awesome. Now we can all die because a corporation can assert that their religion prevents them from covering blood transfusions and life saving procedures. While they laugh their asses off to the bank knowing they lied, got Americans killed, and take in more profits.

Obamacare is that vehicle which will drive us into the third world.

Maybe this means the companies fags were trying to force make a cake,do their pictures for their "wedding" and do their floral arrangements can tell the state and the faggots to take a hike. HOPEFULLY and I am not a religious person but I agree with this decision.

You are religiously bigoted against gay Americans.

It has nothing to do with blood transfusions. But, if you want a comparison, it would be the same as a corporation denying the use of a particular kind of tubing used in the procedure. Maybe the manufacture of such tubing contributes to global warming. That you'd be for and you'd tell the doctors to use another kind of tube. Same thing here. There are over 20 different kinds of birth control covered, four were not. So, use something else or pay for it yourself.

I agree, although I say that with the caveat that I haven't read the decision in its entirety.

On the other hand, conservatives should be thrilled that it's a small win, in principle,

for Sharia Law

:cuckoo::lol:

Sharia Law is based on religious beliefs and doctrines. If the Court has held that religious 'laws' can be exempted from having to adhere to other protected rights in the Constitution,

then Sharia law becomes superior to the Constitution.

Where is the "protected right" of free contraception and morning after pills being provided by corporations in the US Constitution?

It's a pretty small victory; Hobby Lobby will have to cover some forms of contraception; it applies to 4 types.

However,
Appearance is a reality in Politics and it looks like a defeat for the Administration so it is.

Hobby Lobby has always covered contraception. The case was only against four kinds.

No, the terrible ruling was the one that said the federal government could fine us for NOT buying a product.

Well no. And the government does that all the time.

This is an extremely bad ruling because now it opens the floodgates for religious discrimination.

This is just as bad as the "Citizen's United" decision.

Conservatives have shown what they want is a Theocracy with this decision and a government that is ruled by the very rich.. :mad:

Obamacare is that vehicle which will drive us into the third world.

Really? Which third world countries have a health insurance mandate, supplemented by varying degrees and manner of financial assistance to people of lower income, and have as well a competitive insurance exchange available to individuals who are looking to purchase health insurance?

Forum List

Back