Supremes Rule In Favor Of Baker

In California, according to Windsor 2013, gay marriage is still outlawed. CA's Constitution too says "marriage is only between a man and a woman". To this day, 2018. Windsor said 56 times that the definition of marriage is up to the individual states. Obergefell overturned Windsor while simultaneously citing it as its justification for forcing (just gay but arbitrarily not other exceptions) marriage on the 50 states. Yet one can only feel forced if one chooses to respect an illegal Verdict from the USSC. One of the Justices openly advertised her bias on Obergefell to the press weeks before the Hearing.

So states really are free to not allow "gay marriage" until that little problem is cleared up. That and a dozen others..
And there are 12 other states that haven't changed their laws to allow gay marriage either. The Mississippi Miscegenation Law that forbids the marriage of blacks and whites is still on the books. Many of the anti-black voting laws are still on the books of a number of states.

Once the federal courts overturn a state law, the law is invalid and many state legislature never bother to remove it because it can not be enforced. Every so often, state legislators will do a clean up bill that deletes or change old laws that are no longer needed, or invalid.

US FEDERAL LAW: THE FIRST AMENDMENT

The First Amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791. It established a separation of church and state that prohibited the federal government from making any law “respecting an establishment of religion.” It also prohibits the government, in most cases, from interfering with a person’s religious beliefs or practices.

The Fourteenth Amendment, adopted in 1868, extended religious freedom by preventing states from enacting laws that would advance or inhibit any one religion.

THE NEW YORK TIMES

Supreme Court Rejects Contraceptives Mandate for Some Corporations
By Adam Liptak
June 30, 2014
The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that requiring family-owned corporations to pay for insurance coverage for contraception under the Affordable Care Act violated a federal law protecting religious freedom. It was, a dissent said, “a decision of startling breadth.”

The 5-to-4 ruling, which applied to two companies owned by Christian families, opened the door to many challenges from corporations over laws that they claim violate their religious liberty.

The decision, issued on the last day of the term, reflected what appears to be a key characteristic of the court under Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. — an inclination toward nominally incremental rulings with vast potential for great change.

The contraceptive coverage requirement was challenged by two corporations whose owners say they try to run their businesses on Christian principles: Hobby Lobby, a chain of craft stores, and Conestoga Wood Specialties, which makes wood cabinets. The requirement has also been challenged in 50 other cases, according to the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, which represented Hobby Lobby.

Justice Alito said the requirement that the two companies provide contraception coverage imposed a substantial burden on their religious liberty. Hobby Lobby, he said, could face annual fines of $475 million if it failed to comply.
Justice Alito said he accepted for the sake of argument that the government had a compelling interest in making sure women have access to contraception. But he said there were ways of doing that without violating the companies’ religious rights.

The government could pay for the coverage, he said. Or it could employ the accommodation already in use for certain nonprofit religious organizations, one requiring insurance companies to provide the coverage. The majority did not go so far as to endorse the accommodation.

Chief Justice Roberts and Justices Antonin Scalia, Anthony M. Kennedy and Clarence Thomas joined the majority opinion.

Justice Ginsburg, joined on this point by Justice Sonia Sotomayor, said the court had for the first time extended religious-freedom protections to “the commercial, profit-making world.”

“The court’s expansive notion of corporate personhood,” Justice Ginsburg wrote, “invites for-profit entities to seek religion-based exemptions from regulations they deem offensive to their faiths.”

She added that the contraception coverage requirement was vital to women’s health and reproductive freedom. Justices Stephen G. Breyer and Elena Kagan joined almost all of her dissent, but they said there was no need to take a position on whether corporations may bring claims under the religious liberty law.

The two sides differed on the sweep of the ruling.

“Although the court attempts to cabin its language to closely held corporations,” Justice Ginsburg wrote, “its logic extends to corporations of any size, public or private.” She added that corporations could now object to “health coverage of vaccines, or paying the minimum wage, or according women equal pay for substantially similar work.”

The simple fact is all people are different. They are individuals, not cardboard characters in a racist fantasy.

Gender is fixed. Yes, it is. Race is fixed. LGBT is a habitual lifestyle. Just one repugnant lifestyle of a zillion out there. According to the 14th Amendment, how is it that just one lifestyle may order Christians around to agree with it while others cannot? Please be specific. And remember that LGBT pride parades perform deviant sex acts with the anticipation that children will be watching. Just in case you're going to try to firm up an argument around "some lifestyles are just not (subjectively) acceptable for special privileges etc."
How utterly ridiculous. You seem to know so little about what you're saying, you can't even articulate what you meant by their lifestyle. Have you ever been to a gay rights parade? Do you know anything about LGBT people other than what you read on the net?

For years, people have express their dissatisfaction with the LGBT community’s propensity for over-the-top parades and flamboyant displays of pride. Admittedly, I too used to be uncomfortable with Pride parades, and even just Pride in general. My own impressions of these events came from stereotypical images shown throughout mainstream media; pictures of half-naked individuals and extravagant drag queens. I knew these parades scared certain people, even some of those trying to be more open-minded, so I thought, why alienate them further with displays of gayness?

I guess what I really never gave much thought to was most LGBT people have spent the majority of their lives hiding their true identities, ashamed and worried about what the public, the family, and friends might think if they knew who they really were. Gay pride is about coming out, expressing yourself, thumbing your noise at traditions that have destroyed million lives over the year.

The media concentrates on the most over the top behavior but what you don't see in the media are tens of thousands of people, gay and straight, adults, kids, and families taking a stance against discrimination and violence toward lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people. Many of these marchers have kids, brothers, and sisters, and friends that been victims violence, abuse, and discrimination. These people are marching to promote self-affirmation, dignity and equality, pride as opposed to shame.

Last edited:
How utterly ridiculous. You seem to know so little about what you're saying, you can't even articulate what you meant by their lifestyle. Have you ever been to a gay rights parade? Do you know anything about LGBT people other than what you read on the net?

You act as if people don't know how to use search engines for "images" on "gay pride parades". What's being done is being done in anticipation that children will be in attendance watching.

That's what I know about the lifestyle and what they're proud of. You know what they say, pictures are worth a thousand words.

The simple fact is all people are different. They are individuals, not cardboard characters in a racist fantasy.

Gender is fixed. Yes, it is. Race is fixed. LGBT is a habitual lifestyle. Just one repugnant lifestyle of a zillion out there. According to the 14th Amendment, how is it that just one lifestyle may order Christians around to agree with it while others cannot? Please be specific. And remember that LGBT pride parades perform deviant sex acts with the anticipation that children will be watching. Just in case you're going to try to firm up an argument around "some lifestyles are just not (subjectively) acceptable for special privileges etc."

For years, people have express their dissatisfaction with the LGBT community’s propensity for over-the-top parades and flamboyant displays of pride. Admittedly, I too used to be uncomfortable with Pride parades, and even just Pride in general. My own impressions of these events came from stereotypical images shown throughout mainstream media; pictures of half-naked individuals and extravagant drag queens. I knew these parades scared certain people, even some of those trying to be more open-minded, so I thought, why alienate them further with displays of gayness?

I guess what I really never gave much thought to was most LGBT people have spent the majority of their lives hiding their true identities, ashamed and worried about what the public, the family, and friends might think if they knew who they really were. Gay pride is about coming out, expressing yourself, thumbing your noise at traditions that have destroyed million lives over the year.

The media concentrates on the most over the top behavior but what you don't see in the media are tens of thousands of people, gay and straight, adults, kids, and families taking a stance against discrimination and violence toward lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people. Many of these marchers have kids, brothers, and sisters, and friends that been victims violence, abuse, and discrimination. These people are marching to promote self-affirmation, dignity and equality, pride as opposed to shame.
How many homosexuals have died of AIDS? How many homosexuals have committed suicide? How many of those who committed suicide also had AIDS? Not all behavior patterns are dignified. And not all behaviors are equally productive. I'm sorry that some find that their only mode of expression is sexual in nature --- I find that rather limited.

The First Amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791. It established a separation of church and state that prohibited the federal government from making any law “respecting an establishment of religion.” It also prohibits the government, in most cases, from interfering with a person’s religious beliefs or practices.

The Fourteenth Amendment, adopted in 1868, extended religious freedom by preventing states from enacting laws that would advance or inhibit any one religion.

THE NEW YORK TIMES

By Adam Liptak
June 30, 2014
The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that requiring family-owned corporations to pay for insurance coverage for contraception under the Affordable Care Act violated a federal law protecting religious freedom. It was, a dissent said, “a decision of startling breadth.”

The 5-to-4 ruling, which applied to two companies owned by Christian families, opened the door to many challenges from corporations over laws that they claim violate their religious liberty.

The decision, issued on the last day of the term, reflected what appears to be a key characteristic of the court under Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. — an inclination toward nominally incremental rulings with vast potential for great change.

The contraceptive coverage requirement was challenged by two corporations whose owners say they try to run their businesses on Christian principles: Hobby Lobby, a chain of craft stores, and Conestoga Wood Specialties, which makes wood cabinets. The requirement has also been challenged in 50 other cases, according to the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, which represented Hobby Lobby.

Justice Alito said the requirement that the two companies provide contraception coverage imposed a substantial burden on their religious liberty. Hobby Lobby, he said, could face annual fines of $475 million if it failed to comply.
Justice Alito said he accepted for the sake of argument that the government had a compelling interest in making sure women have access to contraception. But he said there were ways of doing that without violating the companies’ religious rights.

The government could pay for the coverage, he said. Or it could employ the accommodation already in use for certain nonprofit religious organizations, one requiring insurance companies to provide the coverage. The majority did not go so far as to endorse the accommodation.

Chief Justice Roberts and Justices Antonin Scalia, Anthony M. Kennedy and Clarence Thomas joined the majority opinion.

Justice Ginsburg, joined on this point by Justice Sonia Sotomayor, said the court had for the first time extended religious-freedom protections to “the commercial, profit-making world.”

“The court’s expansive notion of corporate personhood,” Justice Ginsburg wrote, “invites for-profit entities to seek religion-based exemptions from regulations they deem offensive to their faiths.”

She added that the contraception coverage requirement was vital to women’s health and reproductive freedom. Justices Stephen G. Breyer and Elena Kagan joined almost all of her dissent, but they said there was no need to take a position on whether corporations may bring claims under the religious liberty law.

“Although the court attempts to cabin its language to closely held corporations,” Justice Ginsburg wrote, “its logic extends to corporations of any size, public or private.” She added that corporations could now object to “health coverage of vaccines, or paying the minimum wage, or according women equal pay for substantially similar work.”
Now that decision is truly horrible.

Lol
They should stay in the shadows, instead of forcing their shit on everyone else you dumbass motherfucker

How many homosexuals have died of AIDS? How many homosexuals have committed suicide? How many of those who committed suicide also had AIDS? Not all behavior patterns are dignified. And not all behaviors are equally productive. I'm sorry that some find that their only mode of expression is sexual in nature --- I find that rather limited.
All LGBT people Are fucked in the head… sure it’s their choice.
They should just keep to themselves

THE NEW YORK TIMES

By Adam Liptak
June 30, 2014

Now that decision is truly horrible.
Lol
Why would you want to force your repugnant shit on other people you dumbass motherfucker

You act as if people don't know how to use search engines for "images" on "gay pride parades". What's being done is being done in anticipation that children will be in attendance watching.

That's what I know about the lifestyle and what they're proud of. You know what they say, pictures are worth a thousand words.
What exactly are you talking about? I've been to several gay pride parades and have not seen anything that would get an X rating, maybe a few R ratings but mostly PG and G. Lots of men and women kissing, hugging, cross dressing, a few men dressed up like a penis, and women carrying a giant Vagina. I don't see any nudity or sex acts. Hell, you can see worst that this every night on cable, total nudity, horrible violence, and every type of sex.

Here's a link to hundreds of gay pride images. Of course there're all outrageous images. That's what the event is all about. They don't show the thousands of adults and families walking in the parades carrying signs that support LBGT rights wearing nothing more suggestive than a silkscreen T-shirt. I have a dozen grand-kids and there is nothing in any of these images that would shock them. Frankly, I think you're just being a bit a prude.

gay pride parade images - Google Search:

What exactly are you talking about? I've been to several gay pride parades and have not seen anything that would get an X rating, maybe a few R ratings but mostly PG and G. Lots of men and women kissing, hugging, cross dressing, a few men dressed up like a penis, and women carrying a giant Vagina. I don't see any nudity or sex acts. Hell, you can see worst that this every night on cable, total nudity, horrible violence, and every type of hetro and homosexual sexes.

Here's a link to hundreds of gay pride images. Of course there're the outrageous images. That's what the event is all about They don't show the thousands of adults and families walking in the parades carrying signs that support LBGT rights wearing nothing more suggestive than a silkscreen T-shirt. I have a a dozen grand-kids and there is nothing in any of these images that would shock them. Frankly, I think you're just being a bit a prude.

gay pride parade images - Google Search:
Lol
Keep your fucking gay parades to yourself you fucking morons

Their only mode of expression is sexual. :cuckoo: LBGTs are heavy into art, music, and drama and just as diverse in expressing themselves as heterosexuals.

The fact that sexual preference is what separates homosexuals from heterosexuals causes people to assume that sex is their only interest and activity and it dominates their lives. Studies have show that gays and lesbians are no more or less sexually active than heterosexuals. The fact is there are many homosexuals that are essential asexual with little or no interest in sexual activity. They just prefer those of their own sex.

Last edited:

Their only mode of expression is sexual. :cuckoo: LBGTs are heavy into art, music, and drama and just as diverse in expressing themselves as heterosexuals.

The fact that sexual preference is what separates homosexuals from heterosexuals causes people to assume that sex is their only interest and activity and it dominates their lives. Studies have show that gays and lesbians are no more or less sexually active than heterosexuals. The fact is there are many homosexuals that are essential asexual with little or no interest in sexual activity. They just prefer those of their own sex.
Well they should keep themselves in the shadows then... Stead of trying to spread that shit in the schools

They should stay in the shadows, instead of forcing their shit on everyone else you dumbass motherfucker
Why would you want to force your repugnant shit on other people you dumbass motherfucker
they should keep themselves in the shadows
Wow, we got a one man parade! Incredible how following his own advice never seems to occur to him. Brilliant!

Last edited:
they should keep themselves in the shadows
Wow, we got a man parade! Incredible how following his own advice never seems to occur to him. Brilliant!
Illegal is illegal, they are illegal aliens they have no constitutional right to be here. So fuck them

Illegal is illegal, they are illegal aliens they have no constitutional right to be here. So fuck them
Now you've gone and wandered entirely off topic. Best check those Depends and get back in bed. Consider promoting world peace with a long dirt nap...

Then they should embrace the similarities and reject that which is of no use or productive or at the very least not either flaunt it publicly nor demand everyone else to provide amenities in support of their sexual business (which is no one elses business so long as the LGBT community keep it among themselves).
I am well aware that actors & actresses, comedians, makeup artists, hair dressers, and artists are capable of living heterosexual lifestyles, as well as, one which is homosexual in nature (that is true in all professions)---- that's why it is considered a choice by many. No one needs to be homosexual in order to fulfill their destiny --- and they certainly will not have any children behaving as such. And I find nothing wrong with celibacy. It can be a gift from GOD or a very lonely road if one rejects GOD.

[
Lol
Keep your ----- gay parades to yourself you ----- -------
I don't find this constructive in the least! Your rants only stir up hard feelings. An individual with issues needs an arm around his shoulder and someone to direct him or her in the right direction. Such taunts merely create more trouble and shut the ears of men and women who might otherwise be considering and reconsidering their future! Please at least try to be understanding and respectful. For GOD's sake desist with the foul language ---- it demonstrates no brains! I find it repugnant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back