Supremes Rule In Favor Of Baker

His policy is not to serve any known Muslim Bacon.

I get that, he's refusing service base on the religion of his customer.

Clearly a violation of Public Accommodation laws. Now if he didn't offer bacon as a product - not an issue.

If his policy is to discriminate sales based on the religion of the customer, then he is in violation of the law.

.>>>>

His policy is not to serve any known Muslim Bacon.

Clearly a violation of Public Accommodation laws. Now if he didn't offer bacon as a product - not an issue.

If his policy is to discriminate sales based on the religion of the customer, then he is in violation of the law.

.>>>>

How exactly did he discriminate based on religious belief when he refused to serve something his religion requires he not eat?

Paradox a comin

Clue, if the religion forbids bacon, yet he doesn’t serve the customer bacon he’s not discriminating due to religion.

Last edited:
How exactly did he discriminate based on religious belief when he refused to serve something his religion requires he not eat?

Paradox a comin

Clue, if the religion forbids bacon, yet he doesn’t serve the customer bacon he’s not discriminating due to religion.

I find it very nice that you keep asking me the same question when I've already supplied an answer. Copy and paste saves so much time.

.>>>>

Look at grumblenuts insinuating violence if he doesn't win the argument the conventional way.
You mean Pop's gun control "buddy" giving him the what for? OMG, insinuated violence! Talk about wet noodles... you two bake the cake!
"win the argument"?
"the conventional way"?!
So that's what you imagine you're doing here. If only transparent bores like you had the slightest clue...

To discriminate based on your presumptions of others is to violate the law.
Illegally discriminating is not minding your own business.

Paradox a comin

I find it very nice that you keep asking me the same question when I've already supplied an answer. Copy and paste saves so much time.

.>>>>

So, on what basis is someone, not serving customers a product that they cannot consume, discrimination.

You realize that it’s ok to live a lifestyle in which you can’t participate in the consumption of a product, right?

And if you self declare?

Yes, it is the same question. And you continue to struggle with it.

So, on what basis is someone, not serving customers a product {...repetitive, boring, absurd, presumptive nonsense removed...} discrimination.
Btw, that's called a question, Pop. Try putting a question mark at the end of those. Answer: {LISTEN!}
Privately-owned businesses and facilities that offer certain goods or services to the public - including food, lodging, gasoline, and entertainment -are considered public accommodations for purposes of federal and state anti-discrimination laws.
See, emphasis upon "accommodate," not "discriminate."
"Love," not "hate."
Horrors!

So, on what basis is someone, not serving customers a product {...repetitive, boring, absurd, presumptive nonsense removed...} discrimination.
Btw, that's called a question, Pop. Try putting a question mark at the end of those. Answer: {LISTEN!}
Privately-owned businesses and facilities that offer certain goods or services to the public - including food, lodging, gasoline, and entertainment -are considered public accommodations for purposes of federal and state anti-discrimination laws.
See, emphasis upon "accommodate," not "discriminate."
"Love," not "hate."
Horrors!

Not serving bacon to a declared Muslim is hate?

Please explain numbnuts.

Not serving bacon is not minding your own business.
And serving repetitive, boring, absurd, presumptive nonsense is repetitive, boring, absurd, presumptive nonsense.

Not serving bacon is not minding your own business.
And serving repetitive, boring, absurd, presumptive nonsense is repetitive, boring, absurd, presumptive nonsense.

Not serving bacon to someone

1. Who has demanded over and over he not be served bacon as it violates HIS religion

2. The Muslim gave no reason for the change.

1. Has demanded over and over he not be served bacon as it violates HIS religion

1. How utterly incoherent!
2. "Not serving" is "discriminating" not "accommodating" - OBVIOUSLY - thus connoting hate and illegality, not love.

Minding everyone else's business instead of your own.

Last edited:

1. Has demanded over and over he not be served bacon as it violates HIS religion

1. How utterly incoherent!
2. "Not serving" is "discriminating" not "accommodating" - OBVIOUSLY - thus connoting hate and illegality, not love.

Minding everyone else's business instead of your own.

So not serving bacon to a Muslim is discrimination?

Explain.

Explain.
"Not serving" is "discriminating" not "accommodating" - OBVIOUSLY - pretty simple stuff.
And being a repetitive bore is nothing more.

Last edited:

Explain.
"Not serving" is "discriminating" not "accommodating" - OBVIOUSLY - pretty simple stuff.
And being a repetitive bore is nothing more.

So, a cafe owner facing the reality that Muslim religion requires its participants not eat bacon, MUST serve bacon to its Muslim customers in order to avoid discrimination.

Is that the pile of shit you’re peddling?

So, a cafe owner facing the reality that Muslim religion requires its participants not eat bacon, MUST serve bacon to its Muslim customers in order to avoid discrimination.

Is that the pile of shit you’re peddling?
No, that would be "the pile of shit you’re peddling" - OBVIOUSLY, boremeister.

Forum List

Back