Sure looks like a noose to me.....

View attachment 355342
Anybody with a working brain cell that isn't white.....knows good and damn well that effin rope is a noose. What should make us all shutter, is that the FBI said it isn't!!

But to my fellow black americans....I got the perfect noose to go around your necks and and and it will keep you alive and and and put a fuckin cop out of the choke hold business!!

View attachment 355346View attachment 355348View attachment 355349
A proper noose has 13 loops, that doesn't have 13 loops.
Trust me, I'm a cracker, I know how to tie a noose. ;)

View attachment 355342
Anybody with a working brain cell that isn't white.....knows good and damn well that effin rope is a noose. What should make us all shutter, is that the FBI said it isn't!!

But to my fellow black americans....I got the perfect noose to go around your necks and and and it will keep you alive and and and put a fuckin cop out of the choke hold business!!

ALERT THE KARENS! This thread must be closed. NO LINK IN DA OP

View attachment 355342

Nice photoshop. The “noose” in the garage was just a loop, small for a hand.

I suspect some dude thought it would be a cute joke. Who ties a rope like that to pull down a garage door?
The same pull was on every door on the lot....

I haven't seen any pictures showing the other pull ropes on the lot, but you could be right. It just seems unnecessary. I've worked around huge loading dock doors for a long time. You can dangle a rope without any loop or knot in it, and an infant could pull the door down. :dunno:

PEOPLE WITH WORKING BRAIN CELLS KNOW THAT:
  1. The FBI made their determination by actually examining the thing in person, Triggered did his by internet thumbnail. Strike 1.
  2. The noose isn't a racial symbol and if it is, it ought to be one putting fear into WHITE people. People were executed by hanging for what, hundreds of years, and in all that time, probably 90-95% of those hung were WHITES. Strike 2.
  3. That ropes and swings in parks are being spun into "racial symbols of terror and oppression" just proves the entire BLM oppressed black gambit is a huge FRAUD that only turnip-brains like Trigger are dopey enough to buy into or try to sell. Strike 3.

View attachment 355342

It doesn't look big enough to fit around anyone's neck and the rope doesn't looks strong enough to hold up a man's body.

Maybe its a "noose" for a baby.

In any event, I have no idea why NASCAR and Mr. Wallace decided to go to the Media with this. This is not "good publicity" for their sport or their organization. Not good for business at all.
and yet......Confederate flags are STILL BANNED at all NASCAR events.....

Fortunately, black drivers are not....soon, Bubba Wallace won't be the only driver triggering the closet racists around the country...

View attachment 355342

View attachment 355346View attachment 355348View attachment 355349,
Why would it make you “shutter”? “What should make us all shutter”?
You must be one black who has zero brain cells!

View attachment 355342

You do realize that is a close up shot of a pice of string, right? The loop also doesnt slip and its barely big enough to fit 2 fingers in it.

Bubba lied!
View attachment 355342

You do realize that is a close up shot of a pice of string, right? The loop also doesnt slip and its barely big enough to fit 2 fingers in it.

Bubba lied!
Listen, Trump, its a noose, even if they drew a picture and posted it, its still a noose

View attachment 355342

Are you saying blacks belong in a dog collar? Does it come with a leash? That's really creepy.
I just started a line of these collars on T-shirts and they are selling like hot cakes......Wholetthedogsout.com They come with little locks, so the cop can't make you take it off. If Eric and George had these collars on, they'd be alive today!!

View attachment 355342

View attachment 355346View attachment 355348View attachment 355349,
Why would it make you “shutter”? “What should make us all shutter”?
You must be one black who has zero brain cells!
The fact the FBI dared have an OPINION!! lololo

View attachment 355342

It doesn't look big enough to fit around anyone's neck and the rope doesn't looks strong enough to hold up a man's body.

In any event, I have no idea why NASCAR and Mr. Wallace decided to go to the Media with this. This is not "good publicity" for their sport or their organization. Not good for business at all.

Fortunately, black drivers are not....soon, Bubba Wallace won't be the only driver triggering the closet racists around the country...
Closet racist?????? Since when does anything with white skin need a closet???

View attachment 355342

Just wait until they go back to full crowds. If even 5% of those in attendance sneak them in, what is NASCAR going to do? Kick them all out? Stop the race?

I suspect some dude thought it would be a cute joke. Who ties a rope like that to pull down a garage door?
Trump is always joking, with his bleach cocktail, some white guy is always joking with a noose, I'm just amazed at how funny shit has become today...but let a black man, such as Obama joke about his bowling inabilities back in the day, and every white person with a handicap jumped on his black ass, with Palin leading the way.

View attachment 355342

Just wait until they go back to full crowds. If even 5% of those in attendance sneak them in, what is NASCAR going to do? Kick them all out? Stop the race?
So when those dic sucking racists said they were no longer gonna attend NASCAR races because of the ban -- they were lying??

Sorta like how those same dic sucking racists lied about no longer watching the NFL, NBA, etc etc etc??

Trump is always joking, with his bleach cocktail, some white guy is always joking with a noose, I'm just amazed at how funny shit has become today...but let a black man, such as Obama joke about his bowling inabilities back in the day, and every white person with a handicap jumped on his black ass, with Palin leading the way.
View attachment 355342

Hey, I'm on your side, if that ni$$$ wants to play the white man's bullshit sport of driving a fuckin car in a circle for 2 hours, than deal with the fake tits, the beer bongs, the tobacca chewing fucks and dixie flags, else take your black ass home to your white wife, BUBBA and watch Cosby reruns

View attachment 355342

So when those dic sucking racists said they were no longer gonna attend NASCAR races because of the ban -- they were lying??

Sorta like how those same dic sucking racists lied about no longer watching the NFL, NBA, etc etc etc??

Better is resistance. You saw that with the flag flying overhead, and the parade outside the venue last race.

View attachment 355342

Hey, I'm on your side, if that ni$$$ wants to play the white man's bullshit sport of driving a fuckin car in a circle for 2 hours, than deal with the fake tits, the beer bongs, the tobacca chewing fucks and dixie flags, else take your black ass home to your white wife, BUBBA and watch Cosby reruns

You are a fucking retard.

View attachment 355342

Biff, find a room and tell him, its not gonna hurt...you are one sick girl.

Now you went full retard.

th

View attachment 355342

images
You make sure you white mf's get yalls....cause if anybody these days feel like victims of oppression and left behind....its white america!!

Forum List

Back