Sure looks like a noose to me.....

View attachment 355342
Anybody with a working brain cell that isn't white.....knows good and damn well that effin rope is a noose. What should make us all shutter, is that the FBI said it isn't!!

But to my fellow black americans....I got the perfect noose to go around your necks and and and it will keep you alive and and and put a fuckin cop out of the choke hold business!!

View attachment 355346View attachment 355348View attachment 355349

It doesn't look big enough to fit around anyone's neck and the rope doesn't looks strong enough to hold up a man's body.

Maybe its a "noose" for a baby.

In any event, I have no idea why NASCAR and Mr. Wallace decided to go to the Media with this. This is not "good publicity" for their sport or their organization. Not good for business at all.
and yet......Confederate flags are STILL BANNED at all NASCAR events.....

Fortunately, black drivers are not....soon, Bubba Wallace won't be the only driver triggering the closet racists around the country...

Just wait until they go back to full crowds. If even 5% of those in attendance sneak them in, what is NASCAR going to do? Kick them all out? Stop the race?
So when those dic sucking racists said they were no longer gonna attend NASCAR races because of the ban -- they were lying??

Sorta like how those same dic sucking racists lied about no longer watching the NFL, NBA, etc etc etc??

Better is resistance. You saw that with the flag flying overhead, and the parade outside the venue last race.
And??

I also see that those same racists will still spend their dollars with NASCAR -- and NASCAR will profit.....

And Confederate flags are still banned from NASCAR events....

I suspect some dude thought it would be a cute joke. Who ties a rope like that to pull down a garage door?
Trump is always joking, with his bleach cocktail, some white guy is always joking with a noose, I'm just amazed at how funny shit has become today...but let a black man, such as Obama joke about his bowling inabilities back in the day, and every white person with a handicap jumped on his black ass, with Palin leading the way.
View attachment 355342
Anybody with a working brain cell that isn't white.....knows good and damn well that effin rope is a noose. What should make us all shutter, is that the FBI said it isn't!!

But to my fellow black americans....I got the perfect noose to go around your necks and and and it will keep you alive and and and put a fuckin cop out of the choke hold business!!

It doesn't look big enough to fit around anyone's neck and the rope doesn't looks strong enough to hold up a man's body.

In any event, I have no idea why NASCAR and Mr. Wallace decided to go to the Media with this. This is not "good publicity" for their sport or their organization. Not good for business at all.

Fortunately, black drivers are not....soon, Bubba Wallace won't be the only driver triggering the closet racists around the country...

Just wait until they go back to full crowds. If even 5% of those in attendance sneak them in, what is NASCAR going to do? Kick them all out? Stop the race?
Hey, I'm on your side, if that ni$$$ wants to play the white man's bullshit sport of driving a fuckin car in a circle for 2 hours, than deal with the fake tits, the beer bongs, the tobacca chewing fucks and dixie flags, else take your black ass home to your white wife, BUBBA and watch Cosby reruns

You are a fucking retard.
And you sir, can kiss my ass with whatever lipstick you chose....

View attachment 355342

Note Bubba is not black he is a mulatto, his father is white.

View attachment 355342

So when those dic sucking racists said they were no longer gonna attend NASCAR races because of the ban -- they were lying??

Sorta like how those same dic sucking racists lied about no longer watching the NFL, NBA, etc etc etc??

Better is resistance. You saw that with the flag flying overhead, and the parade outside the venue last race.
And??

I also see that those same racists will still spend their dollars with NASCAR -- and NASCAR will profit.....

And Confederate flags are still banned from NASCAR events....

It will become an ineffectual ban if enough people violate it that they can't just start kicking people out.

View attachment 355342

Nope, Bubba is black......

You want to know why??

Because of the 1000's of backwoods redneck racists calling him nigg*r

So fuk what you talking about

View attachment 355342

You do realize that is a close up shot of a pice of string, right? The loop also doesnt slip and its barely big enough to fit 2 fingers in it.

Bubba lied!
View attachment 355342

You do realize that is a close up shot of a pice of string, right? The loop also doesnt slip and its barely big enough to fit 2 fingers in it.

Bubba lied!
Listen, Trump, its a noose, even if they drew a picture and posted it, its still a noose
Because you say so, huh?

Well tell me this: What does a Yosemite Bowline look like?i

I suspect some dude thought it would be a cute joke. Who ties a rope like that to pull down a garage door?
Trump is always joking, with his bleach cocktail, some white guy is always joking with a noose, I'm just amazed at how funny shit has become today...but let a black man, such as Obama joke about his bowling inabilities back in the day, and every white person with a handicap jumped on his black ass, with Palin leading the way.
View attachment 355342

Hey, I'm on your side, if that ni$$$ wants to play the white man's bullshit sport of driving a fuckin car in a circle for 2 hours, than deal with the fake tits, the beer bongs, the tobacca chewing fucks and dixie flags, else take your black ass home to your white wife, BUBBA and watch Cosby reruns

You are a fucking retard.
And you sir, can kiss my ass with whatever lipstick you chose....
View attachment 355342

Nope, Bubba is black......

You want to know why??

Because of the 1000's of backwoods redneck racists calling him nigg*r

So fuk what you talking about

So you go by the actually racist "one drop" standard?

interesting.

View attachment 355342

I suppose the fact that it was there long before this clown ever came along has no significance.
Some people like you simply insist on remaining clueless for their entire existence and will never contribute anything, they'll just use up space and oxygen till the day they die.

View attachment 355342

that effin rope is a noose.

I could probably fit two fingers in that noose, or one of your fat digits.

Very threatening.

images
You make sure you white mf's get yalls....cause if anybody these days feel like victims of oppression and left behind....its white america!!

Hey, guess what everyone. Apparently, I'm white.

I learn something new about myself everyday.

View attachment 355342

If it wasn't directed at Wallace or any other black person then what difference does it make?

And what should we be "shuttering", our windows?

What does this story with Wallace and the noose have to do with cops and chokeholds?

View attachment 355342

Why are you posting your sex toys????

View attachment 355342

The rope is on every door retard, and 99 percent of the doors connect to white guys so clearly Bubba wants to hang all the white guys right?

View attachment 355342

If they wear that they'll just get shot.

View attachment 355342

Plus the rope on his door didn't look like that. OP is lying like all blacks do.

View attachment 355342

Bubba lied!
View attachment 355342

Bubba lied!
Listen, Trump, its a noose, even if they drew a picture and posted it, its still a noose
No its not. Nooses are slip knots. That is a fixed, pull down string loop that you can barely fit two fingers in.

View attachment 355342

Bubba lied!
That rope is as big around as a finger, Boy.

That rope was there in 2019.
Did Carnac the Magnificent predict Bubba was going to be there in 2020?

View attachment 355342

Bubba lied!
That rope is as big around as a finger, Boy.

That rope was there in 2019.
Did Carnac the Magnificent predict Bubba was going to be there in 2020?
The Idiotard Left like Fine believe that if you do something perfectly legal and acceptable but is then frowned on by evolving standards 500 years later then you were a heinous monster. Idiotards like Fine believe that anything done with good intentions that can somehow be wrongly misinterpreted or reinterpreted years later is still bad intentions. Very very bad. Shame on you.

Therefore, we must stamp out any and all things we do that could possibly be viewed differently are taken in a negative way by all future people with all future standards and intentions for at least the next one thousand years. All people should stay in their homes living in fear of everything they say, do, think or believe.

Of course, that will not apply to the Left, Democrats, minorities, or any self-designated parties. That might inhibit the Left from casting further labels of blame on all white people or anyone else who disagrees with their motives.

Forum List

Back