Surprise! Ahmed "clock boys" sister was suspended months ago for threatening to blow school up!

You know your link is a partisan blog, right? I tried to follow it back and all it did was link back to itself or articles about her brother.

So you're saying the interview never happened....and she was never suspended? Or you just don't Iike the messenger?

Handcuffing over homemade clock turns Irving teen into social media sensation in no time
“I was really mad,” Ahmed recalled. “I was, like, why am I here? Because of my religion?”

His sister elaborated later. He was nearly in tears when the family picked him up from juvenile detention.

“He was like, ‘Oh, my god. I didn’t want to cry in front of those police officers,’” said Ayisha.

The sisters knew the feeling well, recounting stories of strangers’ icy stares at their headscarves.

“It’s like, so awful,” Ayisha said.

But Wednesday was not an awful day.​

Which sister, Ayisha or Eyman, was suspended?
‘Man, I Went Viral’: My Day With Ahmed Mohamed, the Most Famous Boy on Earth
After the MSNBC segment, Eyman and I sit down in the hallway where she says the same thing happened to her as Ahmed.

“I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with.”

Eyman talks with the slightest lisp, almost imperceptible, but it becomes stronger as she gets emotional.

“I got suspended and I didn’t do anything about it and so when I heard about Ahmed, I was so mad because it happened to me and I didn’t get to stand up, so I’m making sure he’s standing up because it’s not right. So I’m not jealous, I’m kinda like—it’s like he’s standing for me.”

Eyman said her suspension was in her first year of middle school, “my first year of attempting middle school in America. I knew English, but the culture was different, the people were different.”​

After the MSNBC segment, Eyman and I sit down in the hallway where she says the same thing happened to her as Ahmed.

“I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with.”

Eyman talks with the slightest lisp, almost imperceptible, but it becomes stronger as she gets emotional.

“I got suspended and I didn’t do anything about it and so when I heard about Ahmed, I was so mad because it happened to me and I didn’t get to stand up, so I’m making sure he’s standing up because it’s not right. So I’m not jealous, I’m kinda like—it’s like he’s standing for me.”

Eyman said her suspension was in her first year of middle school, “my first year of attempting middle school in America. I knew English, but the culture was different, the people were different.”​

Yes our culture is different, over here we don't threaten to blow people up.

But we do make up stuff about other people wanting to blow things up....just look what they've done to this kid.

Yeah..we never have bomb threats unless it involves mooslims.

Cuz that is EXACTLY what I fucking said.

You are so dishonest.

r6sz9.jpg

:rofl:

Cuz that is EXACTLY what I fucking said.

You are so dishonest.
Yep...because we never have bomb threats here unless it involves moooslims.

Area seems to be hot bed of islamism..... Garland shooting,, Sharia courts and now this .........makes ya gohhhmmmmmmm

Area seems to be hot bed of islamism..... Garland shooting,, Sharia courts and now this .........makes ya gohhhmmmmmmm
European 'No-Go' Zones: Fact or Fiction? Part 2: Britain
916.jpg

Tower Hamlets and other parts of East London have been the focus of repeated attempts by Islamists to impose Sharia law on members of the public.

Extremist Muslim preachers — sometimes referred to as the Tower Hamlets Taliban — have issued death threats to women who refuse to wear Islamic veils. Neighborhood streets have been plastered with posters declaring: "You are entering a Sharia controlled zone. Islamic rules enforced." And street advertising deemed offensive to Muslims has been vandalized or blacked out with spray paint.

The Sunday Telegraph uncovered more than a dozen other instances in Tower Hamlets where both Muslims and non-Muslims have been threatened or beaten for behavior considered to be a breach of fundamentalist "Islamic norms." Victims said that police ignored or downplayed outbreaks of hate crime, and suppressed evidence implicating Muslims in them, because they feared being accused of racism or "Islamophobia."

One victim, Mohammed Monzur Rahman, was left partially blind after being attacked by a mob in Cannon Street Road, Shadwell, for smoking during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. "Two guys stopped me in the street and asked me why I was smoking," he said. "I just carried on, and before I knew another dozen guys came and jumped me. The next thing I knew, I was waking up in hospital."

A group of Muslim men attacked a 23-year-old American student, who had only been in the country for three days, after they saw him drinking on an East London street. The student suffered extensive injuries, including a smashed eye socket. The perpetrators are now in prison.

The owners of restaurants and shops in Brick Lane in Whitechapel, a popular area of London, have been warned that they faced 40 lashes if they continued to sell alcoholic products.
...​

Forum List

Back