🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Surprised, Are You?

Hi there, New York Times. I see that yesterday you tweeted, or whatever it’s called now, this:

Well, let me tell you a thing or two about those of us whom you didn’t expect. I don’t purport to speak for everyone on the winning side of this issue, but I will speak about experiences I and people I personally know have endured in our very long fight to have bodily autonomy and equality under the law.

Yeah. This is going to get ugly. If you're a forced birther rightard.

Just as I predicted. See you next year.

NY Slimes and Daily Kook

Really?

We need to get over the, "My body my choice" bullshit. It isn't your body, your choice, when you lose your job because you refuse to get a Gates vaccine in your body, is it.

The REAL reason for abortions:
160419_abortion-parts_FEATURE_v4-1250x650.png

^ They put that shit in everything.
Yup.

This is why democrats want no limits on abortion.

Later abortions are worth more money to the organ harvesters.

Democrats = WEF

There is ZERO equivalency between having a required vaccine, and being forced to have a baby. And that's aside from your anti-vax body parts bullshit and lies.

When you have a vaccine, you go home and its over. When you are forced to bear a child, you risk you life, your financial well being for the next 20 years, and you will be responsible for that child throughout your life.

You have to have the IQ of a slug to think that the two things are remotely similar.

Were those two people forced to have sex? The man is just as responsible as the woman.

Trump isnt pushing to ban abortion. We all assume that a playboy like Trump has had MANY abortions, so this will not be a factor in 2024.
HE says he will. He bends to the crazies

We need to get over the, "My body my choice" bullshit. It isn't your body, your choice, when you lose your job because you refuse to get a Gates vaccine in your body, is it.

The REAL reason for abortions:
160419_abortion-parts_FEATURE_v4-1250x650.png

^ They put that shit in everything.
Corporations are allowed to set their own terms of employment. They did that not the government!

Corporations are allowed to set their own terms of employment. They did that not the government!
They did it at the behest of the government. The next virus they unleash on us will bring about vax ID's and social credit scores. And the "need" for CBDC.
And at that point you can wipe your ass with our Constitution. It will just be another piece of paper...

Last edited:
They did it at the behest of the government. The next virus they unleash on us will bring about vax ID's and social credit scores. And the "need" for CBDC.
And at that point you can wipe your ass with our Constitution. It will just be another piece of paper...
We weren't required at the Goodyear plant I am currently employed at so that is another lie you told Karen!

We weren't required at the Goodyear plant I am currently employed at so that is another lie you told Karen!
Well if you weren't required then no one was, right, you loon?

United Airlines, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines — confirm they will follow President Biden's executive order requiring workers to get the shots.

Washington state reports that so far, nearly 1,900 state workers, including the head football coach at Washington State University, have quit or been fired for refusing the vaccine. In Michigan, 400 workers at the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit walked away from their jobs. North Carolina-based Novant Health fired about 175 employees. And the list goes on.

Industries across the country are beginning to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine, sometimes firing unvaccinated employees

Mayo Clinic reportedly fired 700 employees on Jan.
4 who did not comply with its COVID-19 vaccination policy
In New York, hundreds of staffers have been suspended this week and risk losing their jobs as the statewide vaccine mandate for health workers
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has mandated cruise lines to sail smaller passenger loads with a vaccination requirement

NYC employees fired for not getting COVID vaccine grows to more than 1,750​

Bill Gates say the next pandemic will get our attention...

I could post the truth all day long, but I've made my point, Forrest...

You want the option to kill your unborn kids? Put it on the ballot and quit playing politics. Hollywood and the media often show graphic execution photos and videos but you never see an abortion. Let's see them drag a fully developed squirming baby feet first out of the mother's womb and stab it in the back of the head and suck it's brain out until it's face shrinks up like a cabbage patch doll. It's legal.

They are employed by their employer therefore have to follow the terms of employment by said employer!
Military personnel are NOT employees. The rest is correct, however.

If you can't get them to take a shot, what will happen when you order them to charge a machine gun nest?

Well if you weren't required then no one was, right, you loon?

United Airlines, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines — confirm they will follow President Biden's executive order requiring workers to get the shots.

Washington state reports that so far, nearly 1,900 state workers, including the head football coach at Washington State University, have quit or been fired for refusing the vaccine. In Michigan, 400 workers at the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit walked away from their jobs. North Carolina-based Novant Health fired about 175 employees. And the list goes on.

Industries across the country are beginning to mandate the COVID-19 vaccine, sometimes firing unvaccinated employees

Mayo Clinic reportedly fired 700 employees on Jan.
4 who did not comply with its COVID-19 vaccination policy
In New York, hundreds of staffers have been suspended this week and risk losing their jobs as the statewide vaccine mandate for health workers
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has mandated cruise lines to sail smaller passenger loads with a vaccination requirement

NYC employees fired for not getting COVID vaccine grows to more than 1,750​

Bill Gates say the next pandemic will get our attention...

I could post the truth all day long, but I've made my point, Forrest...

Nope Ethel, please tell me why Goodyear did NOT require 1 of us employed at Goodyear Racing in Akron Ohio to be vaccinated? You can't because you lie!

Forum List

Back