Susan Rice Next One Going Down Over Obamagate

Rice perpetrated illegal unmasking ... But it was ok because it was not politically motivated....

:p

Wrong. There is nothing illegal about unmasking as long as you have the proper clearance levels. Rice had the proper security clearances to view the data.

That email she sent herself was a big fat "look at me, I'm trying to cover my ass."
More corruption to be exposed.

There is no corruption here except in the Trump Administration. There is nothing illegal as these individuals had the proper security clearances to view the material.

Rice perpetrated illegal unmasking ... But it was ok because it was not politically motivated....

Wrong. There is nothing illegal about unmasking as long as you have the proper clearance levels. Rice had the proper security clearances to view the data.
You continue to spew ignorance about things you prove you don't understand....

As the saying goes, it is better to remain silent and let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth & remove all doubt.

really? a u tube video cause all hell to break loose in Ben Ghazi? who knew there are actually people in America with an IQ between negative 23 and 21 who would actually believe that theory.

That email she sent herself was a big fat "look at me, I'm trying to cover my ass."
More corruption to be exposed.

There is no corruption here except in the Trump Administration. There is nothing illegal as these individuals had the proper security clearances to view the material.
They lied to get FISA warrents and that is a violation of the law. B. Hussein Obama is a common criminal.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
The corruption of Obama administration is finally coming out of the shadow. They tried to influence a Presidential election (it wasn't the fucking Russians but the Obama administration) and now liberal mediums trying to cover it up. Then they carried on in attempt to overthrow our government. Dangerous bastards. People need to go to jail for this!

It waxs the Russians who interfered in our elections to elect Trump. There is no corruption in the Obama Administration being exposed. It is just the crazy rants of right wing fanatics like you. No one overthrew anyone. You are the one who is acting like a traitor. You apparently are working for Russia.
Russia did not do half of what Obama did to interfere with 2016 election. You're pretty slow huh? Or just a racist.

1589347024418.png

The corruption of Obama administration is finally coming out of the shadow. They tried to influence a Presidential election (it wasn't the fucking Russians but the Obama administration) and now liberal mediums trying to cover it up. Then they carried on in attempt to overthrow our government. Dangerous bastards. People need to go to jail for this!

Whaddya mean 'next one'? Nobody has gone down yet other than a whole lot of Trump ex appointees....

It waxs the Russians who interfered in our elections to elect Trump. There is no corruption in the Obama Administration being exposed. It is just the crazy rants of right wing fanatics like you. No one overthrew anyone. You are the one who is acting like a traitor. You apparently are working for Russia.

Why would the Russians need to be waxed?

Why did her position require her to unmask a US citizen in conversation with a Russian diplomat? It is not in her area of responsibility.

If Rice doesn't want to spend any time in prison, all she has to do is give up the goods on Obama.

• Love
Reactions: Ava

Who sends themself a self-written e-mail, except criminals?
Fm: A. Capone
To: A. Capone
Re: Federal Income Taxes

Just a note congratulating myself for paying my taxes on time

Fm: H. Lecter
To: H. Lecter
Re: shopping list

We're fresh out of fava beans

Yawn. Conservatives have been claiming the “hammer is about to drop” every Tuesday since Trump won the election with Russian assistance. They’ve been right exactly zero times and only have a partisan vote to not impeach and a bizarre dropping of charges against a self admitted guilty convict as wins. Conservatives are a funny group. We should keep them fed so they entertain us.
Hmmm. Reminds one of the incessant drumbeat from the usual suspects during the Mueller investigation, when they continually trumpeted things like, "The walls are closing in", "It's Mueller time", "Any day now", etc. They were pretty funny too. We didn't feed them, hoping they would just go away, but the only thing that made them evaporate like water on a hot sidewalk was the utter failure of their hope. Heck, there's still a few of them clinging desperately to the failed mantra, "Russia, Russia, Russia, it just HAS to be Russia".

1589934617284.jpeg

it has been released. I have a question. She said the President said to inform him if anything changes in the next few weeks. Well, considering the meeting was on the 5th, his swearing in was only 2 weeks away sooo...

Who sends themself a self-written e-mail, except criminals?
Fm: A. Capone
To: A. Capone
Re: Federal Income Taxes

Just a note congratulating myself for paying my taxes on time

Fm: H. Lecter
To: H. Lecter
Re: shopping list

We're fresh out of fava beans
Fm: Biden
To: Biden
Subj: Staffers

I'll not rape my female staffers