Susan Rice ‘Not Qualified’ Says The Man Who Picked Sarah Palin For VP

Rice is a fucking liar!

Get it through your thick head! Rinata!

Last edited:
You are both so full of it. By now you should have figured out what an idiot Sara Palin is. The fact that you haven't is not surprising. What do you do instead?? Give the criticism Palin deserves to a woman that is her exact opposite. That friggin' figures.

BTW you should stick to the issue. Susan Rice's qualifications.
The OP is spot on. The defense of Rice based on her race and/or gender is not valid for appointment to the 5th highest position in government.

The real morons, like you, are those who actually keep logging into a place that hurts their feelings when they're told they are fat.

Fatass.

Are you really this dumb?? Your politics demonstrated often that you do not understand much about humans. However, I never thought it was this bad!!!

Don't you realize how traumatized a heavy person would be if you said the things to them that you say to me?? Didn't you ever go to school and see children to that to each other?? Never mind. I can imagine whose side you were on.

Believe me, other posters get upset. I always tell them not to worry because you're a lying sack of shit so your words mean nothing to me. :) You're just a bully.
I have little tolerance for pussies who don't have the self discipline to log out of a place that hurts them. Or, gosh, even ignore someone.

And, if someone gets their feelings hurt because some anonymous poster on some board called them fat, they have serious emotional issues. And, if they log back in for more? They need to see a shrink.

Folks need to get a grip. You never had one, so I won't suggest you try, Fatass.

Like I said, you're a bully. Someday you are going to bully somebody that has more issues than you are aware of. :)

Rinata, I am sure you are not as narrow-minded as you force yourself to be!

Of course Susan Rice is the lying face of this Administration!

Oh, geeze. Not another brainwashed conservative!!!

Let's take this from the top. The question was, "How is Susan Rice qualified for ANYTHING"?? Do you get it now or do I have to list all of her qualifications for the tenth time??

to be a conservative or not has nothing to do with lying to the people .... I know it is difficult for you to face the fact that your Administration lied to you....

But you must face the truth sooner or later!

Rice is a f**** lier!

You'd better stop before you hurt yourself!!!

$temper-tantrum-girl-425ds061609_getty.jpg

Based upon her conduct regarding the attack on the US Embassy I would not want her as SOS under any circumstances. She is a disgrace and ill prepared to step into the situation. She was seasoned and felt qualified enough to step onto the world stage, but, she failed miserably. "An Africa expert, Rice should have realized that when a gang showed up with RPGs and mortars in a place known as a hotbed of al-Qaida sympathizers and Islamic extremist training camps, it was not anger over a movie. She should have been savvy enough to wonder why the wily Hillary was avoiding the talk shows."

Rice is a disgrace!

and

liberals want Hillaroius as President in 2016 ................ what a circus...what a joke.... and to think Americans LOL Americans whatever that is,will vote for them again ...makes me want to puke...

Last edited:
Are you really this dumb?? Your politics demonstrated often that you do not understand much about humans. However, I never thought it was this bad!!!

Don't you realize how traumatized a heavy person would be if you said the things to them that you say to me?? Didn't you ever go to school and see children to that to each other?? Never mind. I can imagine whose side you were on.

Believe me, other posters get upset. I always tell them not to worry because you're a lying sack of shit so your words mean nothing to me. :) You're just a bully.
I have little tolerance for pussies who don't have the self discipline to log out of a place that hurts them. Or, gosh, even ignore someone.

And, if someone gets their feelings hurt because some anonymous poster on some board called them fat, they have serious emotional issues. And, if they log back in for more? They need to see a shrink.

Folks need to get a grip. You never had one, so I won't suggest you try, Fatass.

Like I said, you're a bully. Someday you are going to bully somebody that has more issues than you are aware of. :)
Sucks to be them, then.

It's called logging out. Try it sometimes, or just join an Oprah forum where it's all about the feelings.

i love the honest hate in here from the right. Here is the deal fellow lefties. Lets just sit back and laugh (again) when one of ours wins again.

Suck it righty's. Rice will be fine and again, you will look like hate mongers.

WE WIN AGAIN.

i love the honest hate in here from the right. Here is the deal fellow lefties. Lets just sit back and laugh (again) when one of ours wins again.

WE WIN AGAIN.

oh goody...being against any Democrat is hating, you people being against any Republican, Palin, Cain, Buachman, Romney is called what?
LOVE

Last edited:

WE WIN AGAIN.

oh goody...being against any Democrat is hating, you people being against any Republican, Palin, Cain, Buachman, Romney is called what?
LOVE

Nobody hates a ham sandwich.

Rinta you want to turn us into TODAYS Britain? A state that controls everyones life and punishes success.

How does that make you and your side smarter?

I don't like it that Rice knew two days before she said it and still did. The fact that Obama went in front of the muslim world and said that he feels their pain. Disgusting.

Based upon her conduct regarding the attack on the US Embassy I would not want her as SOS under any circumstances. She is a disgrace and ill prepared to step into the situation. She was seasoned and felt qualified enough to step onto the world stage, but, she failed miserably. "An Africa expert, Rice should have realized that when a gang showed up with RPGs and mortars in a place known as a hotbed of al-Qaida sympathizers and Islamic extremist training camps, it was not anger over a movie. She should have been savvy enough to wonder why the wily Hillary was avoiding the talk shows."

What the fuck is an "expert on Africa"....In fact, who cares about a person who has made it their life goal to be an expert on a single continent?..
This qualifies Rice to be......Oh..An expert on Africa! That and 50 cents gets you a Senior coffee at Burger King.

She's certainly not an expert at telling the truth.

Susan Rice is nothing but a white chick who over stayed her allotted time in the tanning chamber, kind of like Speaker Boehner.

Crying racism about Susan Rice is like crying racism about Condi Rice, Justice Clarence Thomas, Colonel WEst and any and all blacks who had the courage of leaving the Democrat plantation.

Sucks to be them, then.

It's called logging out. Try it sometimes, or just join an Oprah forum where it's all about the feelings.

Feelings?? You just don't get it. I said nothing of feelings. I said ISSUES. Big difference, Cleo.

Forum List

Back