Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

Why don't you guys sit down and try to understand why you are getting your asses handed to you at every turn.

is your ass not American? cuz we are ALL losing here, partisan jerkoff.

I won. I get to see good judges (up to three of them) appointed to the SCOTUS.

You lost.

Suck on it.

what rethuglicans wouldn't do... is there anything disgusting left undone yet?

degrading the integrity of your own country and it's venerated institutions is not WINNING a damn thing, you fool.

Go cry to someone who cares about your butthurt.

If you are suggesting the nominating Gorsuch is denigrating the SCOTUS, you've removed all doubt from anyone who suspected you were nothing but a left wing hack.

You lost.

Suck on it.
Can you explain what Rice did wrong?
I've been asking all day and no one seems to have a grasp on it.

BENGHAAAZIIiii :banana:

Why don't you guys sit down and try to understand why you are getting your asses handed to you at every turn.

You lost.

Suck on it.
the Supreme court has been a conservative majority court for nearly 50 years, with also holding the chief justice position for near 50 years as well...your conservative supreme court gave us Bush v Gore, NEw London Vs connecticut, and Roe v wade and citizens united rulings...

Truly, it's time for Liberal Justices to be in the majority because your conservative supreme court has given us some pretty rotten decisions over the years....why would you want more of it?? :D

The U.S. Supreme court has been considered a right leaning court for decades and they were the ones that gave us Roe v Wade---

Shssss--Are you trying to make America SMART again--LOL

You lost.

Suck on it.

degrading the integrity of your own country and it's venerated institutions is not WINNING a damn thing, you fool.

If you are suggesting the nominating Gorsuch is denigrating the SCOTUS, you've removed all doubt from anyone who suspected you were nothing but a left wing hack.

You lost.

Suck on it.

She exercised poor judgement and she is going to pay.

In the world of nuanced politics....it's all a matter of optics.

If's funny to see the right screaming about Russia to go after her.

I can't laugh any harder.

This bitch is going to prison. Her guilt is beyond obvious.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/

Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Other knowledgeable official sources with direct knowledge and who requested anonymity confirmed to TheDCNF diGenova’s description of surveillance reports Rice ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election. . .

Not only was it an abuse of power for her to ask that of the intelligence agencies, it was illegal for them to provide it to the White House. She is a White House staff member, and has no authority in the collection of intelligence or evidence in a criminal investigation. The information that was collected by FISA wiretaps had nothing to do with national security or a criminal investigation. This has been a complete abuse of power by government officials in both the Obama White House as well as intelligence agencies that originally gathered the information and improperly disseminated it to the executive branch.
Not only was it an abuse of power for her to ask that of the intelligence agencies, it was illegal for them to provide it to the White House.

Ding! Ding!

We have a winnaaa!

Most retarded post during a day of retarded posts!

Congrats.

Feel free to disprove it. The White House may receive intelligence reports pertaining to national security, but they have no authority to collect raw data.

Trump was right (again), the Obama administration was monitoring Trump staff communications for political purposes. They obviously outed Flynn in order to damage him and Trump.

Not that progresssive hacks care, they see absolutely nothing wrong with abusing power in this manner. As long as it helps the Agenda and undermines the opposition to the Agenda, then the cause is 'just'.

Dude, it was so bad. I don't have to say anything.

The U.S. Supreme court has been considered a right leaning court for decades and they were the ones that gave us Roe v Wade---

now THAT would be GREAT! :thup:

You lost.

Suck on it.
the Supreme court has been a conservative majority court for nearly 50 years, with also holding the chief justice position for near 50 years as well...your conservative supreme court gave us Bush v Gore, NEw London Vs connecticut, and Roe v wade and citizens united rulings...

Truly, it's time for Liberal Justices to be in the majority because your conservative supreme court has given us some pretty rotten decisions over the years....why would you want more of it?? :D

Right leaning ? That term means nothing.

Earl Warren was a loser.

John Roberts folded in his moment of glory.

No matter.....Gorsuch and those will follow him will take court farther right in the future.

That is all I care about.

You lost.

Suck on it.

So true.

Why don't you left wing crybabies stop spamming the board with all your butthurt threads. That or start a forum (you can call it the dickwee forum).
ahhhh, poor baby snowflake, is the water of truth gonna make you melt like the wicked witch of the West?

Well, let's see......

On Tuesday, November 8th, I fully expected HIllary Clinton to win and I expected the incompetent and infighting GOP to lose the senate....by extension, the SCOTUS would be gone to the left for a long long time and Obama's trampling of the constitution could continue unabated by the left for a decade.....

On Tuesday, November 8th, I watch the impossible happen. And what made it more delicious was the meltdown on the left.

So, I am not sure what Truth you think is going to cause me to melt. I don't like Trump. You take him down....Pence takes his place and the right will organize like they did before and you'll be lucky to have much of anything (you already are short on state houses and state chambers.....).

So I really don't mind if you SFB's keep at it. I win either way.

Say hi to President Clinton for me.....oh...snap.....

You have point.

Last year. :laugh2:

Was this supposed to look stupid ? Well, you were successful.

No, you were meant to look stupid.
I believe it worked.

if there's no evidence, then the FBI will end their investigation eventually and nothing will happen to Trump. You do realize, however, that the FBI has more information on this than you or I, right? So we don't actually know if there's evidence at this point or not.

The FBI is investigating Russia, not Trump. They will fuck around for several months and then repeat vague bullshit about Russia trolling facebook and twitter.
The FBI is investigating Russia, not Trump.

Nope Comey testified a little over a week ago, that the Trump intercircle has been under investigation since last July 2016--and they are looking for collusion between Putin--Trump and his surrogates.

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, took the extraordinary step on Monday of announcing that the agency is investigating whether members of President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Mr. Comey’s testimony before the House Intelligence Committee created a treacherous political moment for Mr. Trump, who has insisted that “Russia is fake news” that was cooked up by his political opponents to undermine his presidency. Mr. Comey placed a criminal investigation at the doorstep of the White House and said officers would pursue it “no matter how long that takes.”
James Comey confirms the FBI is investigating Donald Trump's associates for ties to Russia
FBI director confirms investigation of possible collusion between Trump campaign and Russia
Comey confirms FBI investigating links between Russia, Trump associates

"FBI Director James Comey said for the first time Monday that the bureau is investigating whether there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow while Russia was interfering in the presidential election.

Comey also delivered an implicit rebuke to President Donald Trump, saying that he had "no information" to support claims by the President that he was wiretapped on the orders of predecessor Barack Obama."
FBI Director James Comey: Trump campaign, Russia ties investigated, no wiretap evidence - CNNPolitics.com

You probably should change the source of where you're getting your information, if you didn't know this already--as everyone else knows it.

You know it's one thing to be stupid about something. It's quite another thing when you're insisting on remaining stupid.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Why don't you try actually quoting Come rather than some douche bag leftwing political hacks?

Just how drunk are you??

He linked the video where Comey said...

“I’ve been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts. As with any counterintelligence investigation, this will also include an assessment if whether any crimes were committed” ~ James Comey, FBI Director

Do ya need that explained to you?

Last edited:
This investigation started under Obama's watch-- Susan Rice is a part of his adminstration--So where in the hell is the surprise of Susan Rice being involved in this or having knowledge about it? Who gives a fuck if they were unmasked as having contact with the Russians. They did have contact throughout the campaign season and they continually LIED about it.

There was nothing illegal about Flynn or any other Trump staffer speaking to a Russian ambassador. Unmasking is only supposed to happen if it is determined there is a national security risk, there wasn't. He was unmasked solely for political purposes.

Donny?

if there's no evidence, then the FBI will end their investigation eventually and nothing will happen to Trump. You do realize, however, that the FBI has more information on this than you or I, right? So we don't actually know if there's evidence at this point or not.

The FBI is investigating Russia, not Trump. They will fuck around for several months and then repeat vague bullshit about Russia trolling facebook and twitter.
The FBI is investigating Russia, not Trump.

Nope Comey testified a little over a week ago, that the Trump intercircle has been under investigation since last July 2016--and they are looking for collusion between Putin--Trump and his surrogates.

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, took the extraordinary step on Monday of announcing that the agency is investigating whether members of President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Mr. Comey’s testimony before the House Intelligence Committee created a treacherous political moment for Mr. Trump, who has insisted that “Russia is fake news” that was cooked up by his political opponents to undermine his presidency. Mr. Comey placed a criminal investigation at the doorstep of the White House and said officers would pursue it “no matter how long that takes.”
James Comey confirms the FBI is investigating Donald Trump's associates for ties to Russia
FBI director confirms investigation of possible collusion between Trump campaign and Russia
Comey confirms FBI investigating links between Russia, Trump associates

"FBI Director James Comey said for the first time Monday that the bureau is investigating whether there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and Moscow while Russia was interfering in the presidential election.

Comey also delivered an implicit rebuke to President Donald Trump, saying that he had "no information" to support claims by the President that he was wiretapped on the orders of predecessor Barack Obama."
FBI Director James Comey: Trump campaign, Russia ties investigated, no wiretap evidence - CNNPolitics.com

You probably should change the source of where you're getting your information, if you didn't know this already--as everyone else knows it.

You know it's one thing to be stupid about something. It's quite another thing when you're insisting on remaining stupid.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Why don't you try actually quoting Come rather than some douche bag leftwing political hacks?

Just how drunk are you??

“I’ve been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts. As with any counterintelligence investigation, this will also include an assessment if whether any crimes were committed” ~ James Comey, FBI Director

Do ya need that explained to you?​
[/QUOTE]

Crazy day.

This bitch is going to prison. Her guilt is beyond obvious.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/

Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Other knowledgeable official sources with direct knowledge and who requested anonymity confirmed to TheDCNF diGenova’s description of surveillance reports Rice ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election. . .

Not only was it an abuse of power for her to ask that of the intelligence agencies, it was illegal for them to provide it to the White House. She is a White House staff member, and has no authority in the collection of intelligence or evidence in a criminal investigation. The information that was collected by FISA wiretaps had nothing to do with national security or a criminal investigation. This has been a complete abuse of power by government officials in both the Obama White House as well as intelligence agencies that originally gathered the information and improperly disseminated it to the executive branch.
utter bull crap...stay away from your right wing faux news! :eek:

HOW many times are you going to let yourself be fooled before you hold the title of FOOL yourself....?

KNOWLEDGE is a good thing, ignorance is NOT! Take pride in yourself, seek the truth, not spin..... is my best advice to avoid the FOOL Title!!!! But hey, it's your choice....my advice is squat.... :)

I don't get Fox News.

But, thanks for showing you have absolutely no arguement whatsoever.

You sound like CNN,"Ignore the news! Avoid all stories about Rice! Close your eyes and plug your ears!"

You idiots have lost. Russia-gate has come full circle to expose the corruption and illegal activities of the Obama administration.

Do ya need that explained to you?​
And that has zip to do with justification for un masking Americans caught incidentally nor Rices systematic gathering of said intercepts involving the Trump campaign organization.

Gosh, it sure sucks to be a treasonous Democrat today, doesnt it?

You lost.

Suck on it.

You lost.

Suck on it.

She exercised poor judgement and she is going to pay.

In the world of nuanced politics....it's all a matter of optics.

If's funny to see the right screaming about Russia to go after her.

I can't laugh any harder.

Wow!

:booze:

You lost.

Suck on it.

So true.

What is true ?

I get what I voted for (and thank you for being so stupid as to allow that to happen....I've seen some surprising victories in my life, but I still wake up and think it was a dream).

GWB took a GOP house and senate and threw away a golden opportunity. He threw it so far away that in 2006 he finally learned that being a horse's ass has consequences.

The bleeding continued in 2008 and Chris Matthews was predicting a decade of democratic rule. Despite a great speech in Denver, you had no idea you had handed America an elitist who really cared nothing for the little guy......so, in effect, you morons learned nothing.

So in 2010, you got your asses handed to you in another historic shellacking.

However, Obama was still able to nominate two of the worst jurists I've ever seen to the SCOTUS..

The disorganized GOP can't pull it together for all it's infighting....and in 2016 nominates a total asshole for the presidency.

And HE WON.

That is what is true.

Your opinions won't be in the history books.

Donald Trump will be.

Why don't you left wing crybabies stop spamming the board with all your butthurt threads. That or start a forum (you can call it the dickwee forum).
ahhhh, poor baby snowflake, is the water of truth gonna make you melt like the wicked witch of the West?

Well, let's see......

On Tuesday, November 8th, I fully expected HIllary Clinton to win and I expected the incompetent and infighting GOP to lose the senate....by extension, the SCOTUS would be gone to the left for a long long time and Obama's trampling of the constitution could continue unabated by the left for a decade.....

On Tuesday, November 8th, I watch the impossible happen. And what made it more delicious was the meltdown on the left.

So, I am not sure what Truth you think is going to cause me to melt. I don't like Trump. You take him down....Pence takes his place and the right will organize like they did before and you'll be lucky to have much of anything (you already are short on state houses and state chambers.....).

So I really don't mind if you SFB's keep at it. I win either way.

Say hi to President Clinton for me.....oh...snap.....

You have point.

Last year. :laugh2:

Was this supposed to look stupid ? Well, you were successful.

No, you were meant to look stupid.
I believe it worked.

You believe.......

You also believed Hillary was going to win walking away......

Suck on it.

Forum List

Back