Suspect Farooq Saeed sought in Mass Shooting in San Bernardino

Just heard this on NPR, if the suspects were wearing body armor, they couldn't have been IS deash terrorist, these guys wanted to live. Big indicator.
Some of the Paris attackers were wearing body-armor.....so.....just sayin.
To my understanding, they all wore suicide vests, and the one that got away threw it away and ran. (still hasn't been caught)Just sayin'.
Well, you're wrong.....just sayin.

The jackass that shot up the recruiters office in Chattanooga wore body-armor as well.

Just heard this on NPR, if the suspects were wearing body armor, they couldn't have been IS deash terrorist, these guys wanted to live. Big indicator.
To my understanding, they all wore suicide vests, and the one that got away threw it away and ran. (still hasn't been caught)Just sayin'.

The jackass that shot up the recruiters office in Chattanooga wore body-armor as well.
I was referring to the Paris incident.

Has Obama called them terrorists yet?
Why won't he call them terrorists?
He should call them terrorists!
There should be an enquiry!
Set up a committee!!

Reported a minute ago one suspect DEAD, another barricaded within a private home nearby!

I was referring to the Paris incident.
This isn't France.

Has Obama called them terrorists yet?
He should call them terrorists!
There should be an enquiry!
Set up a committee!!
They have to find out the ethnic group they belong to first.

Pro-jihadist nutbags pop off with the stupidest crap.

MSNBC is trying to insinuate that it is right wing anti government types.
They said this doesn't fit the terrorist MO because they shoot up malls.
Then they wonder why their ratings are so low.

Actually some of those in Paris did too, I believe.

Last edited:
Now 2 dead suspects, a THIRD is on the lose!

Shooters STAYED within a few miles of original shooting, bolstering the theory that they had MORE DEATH PLANNED!

MSNBC is trying to insinuate that it is right wing anti government types.
They said this doesn't fit the terrorist MO because they shoot up malls.
Then they wonder why their ratings are so low.

Bullshit. They have "insinuated" nothing of the kind.

You're all running around, spreading lies, none of you know even one fact.

Wonderful word, "possible."

Let's buy into the same mistake the media made in the Boston Marathon, shall we?

Forum List

Back