Suspect Farooq Saeed sought in Mass Shooting in San Bernardino

Hmmm. Syad Farook. Sounds like a white Southern cracker.

www.latimes.com

Reportedly also an American citizen.

Yes, and that's the problem. The Boston Marathon bombers were also citizens. I was listening to one terrorist expert that says, they may not be terrorists when they come into this country but are easily radicalized. Even though they grew up in this country and know the culture well. Especially young Muslim males.

Listening to CNN--they are calling this a terrorist attack. A NYC counter terrorism expert says this may have been a sleeper cell that was called into action.

So I imagine, if this is what we think it is, you will see Republicans and Democrats finally agree on something. No Syrian refugees, and no Muslims entering this country.

Breaking news:

I guess people called him "Ed" for whatever reason. Then someone at the party offered the muslim some party ham, by saying, "Mo' ham, Ed? And saying Mo hamm ed while offering him pork, just set him off.

It's only the beginning. Just wait until those Syrian "refugees" get settled. That database is starting to sound pretty good about now, isn't it?
The Syrians will have to work hard to catch up with US citizen's that were born here.

www.latimes.com

Reportedly also an American citizen.

Yes, and that's the problem. The Boston Marathon bombers were also citizens. I was listening to one terrorist expert that says, they may not be terrorists when they come into this country but are easily radicalized. Even though they grew up in this country and know the culture well. Especially young Muslim males.

Listening to CNN--they are calling this a terrorist attack. A NYC counter terrorism expert says this may have been a sleeper cell that was called into action.

So I imagine, if this is what we think it is, you will see Republicans and Democrats finally agree on something. No Syrian refugees, and no Muslims entering this country.

Why are they easily radicalized?

Oh, yeah, the Iraq war and the "war on terror" which essentially vilified all Muslims.

It's not difficult to see why Muslims are getting disillusioned with the US.

www.latimes.com
obama saying shh.jpg

Let's make a deal. I won't even mention gun control if we just stop talking about this now.

www.latimes.com

Indeed, and everyone - especially our loony left types who are so quick to find cops guilty - knew the shooters would be WSCs.
So guilty cops should be free to commit crimes?
Crimes like stopping criminals breaking the law? Looney lefty stupidity.
So no cops have ever committed crimes?

And just think ... it will have only taken the deaths of another 14 (or more) Americans to bring our politicians to their senses.

OTOH we may just be engaging in wishful thinking.

Possible Suspect Named In Shootings That Killed 14, Wounded 17 In San Bernardino

According to his LinkedIn profile, Farook was a business taxes representative for the California State Board of Equalization. He is a 2003 graduate La Sierra High School, and most recently studied finance at California State University Fullerton until 2013.

This guy was a very distinguished professional who had his entire life ahead of him. Had he stayed away from terrorism, he could have reached the "American Dream" a 3-4 bedroom home in a suburban area, 2.5 kids, a dog, 2 cats, 2 automobiles, maybe a boat or a recreation vehicle.

What it means is that poverty and hopelessness does not drive angry young Arab men into terrorism. Any man or woman, rich or poor, could be a terrorist, so long as they are Muslims. This is not about race. Blacks, whites, Asians can be recruited into a terrorism, and will make better terrorists than Arabs because no one suspects them.

Possible Suspect Named In Shootings That Killed 14, Wounded 17 In San Bernardino

According to his LinkedIn profile, Farook was a business taxes representative for the California State Board of Equalization. He is a 2003 graduate La Sierra High School, and most recently studied finance at California State University Fullerton until 2013.

This guy was a very distinguished professional who had his entire life ahead of him. Had he stayed away from terrorism, he could have reached the "American Dream" a 3-4 bedroom home in a suburban area, 2.5 kids, a dog, 2 cats, 2 automobiles, maybe a boat or a recreation vehicle.

What it means is that poverty and hopelessness does not drive angry young Arab men into terrorism. Any man or woman, rich or poor, could be a terrorist, so long as they are Muslims. This is not about race. Blacks, whites, Asians can be recruited into a terrorism, and will make better terrorists than Arabs because no one suspects them.
Islam is satans cult. His book of lies, the Quran, tells mooooslime to kill infidels.

Forum List

Back