Suspect Farooq Saeed sought in Mass Shooting in San Bernardino

The several left-wing newspapers who threw up online stories all quickly denounced this as "domestic terrorism" and cried out for gun control.

If this is proven to be Jihadism at work will they as quickly cry out for Muslim Control?

And you really don't think America NEEDS Trump?

Trump is the only one saying we need to close some mosques and we sure as hell dont need to be importing a bunch of syrians.

France is closing around 100 mosques. I expect others in europe will follow. I'm sure more details will be released in the weeks to follow.

Did you here France raided a mosque found gun/guns and evidence of support of jihad. Husband heard it on the radio on his way home.
The several left-wing newspapers who threw up online stories all quickly denounced this as "domestic terrorism" and cried out for gun control.

If this is proven to be Jihadism at work will they as quickly cry out for Muslim Control?

Trump is the only one saying we need to close some mosques and we sure as hell dont need to be importing a bunch of syrians.

France is closing around 100 mosques. I expect others in europe will follow. I'm sure more details will be released in the weeks to follow.

Its why the GOP is so out of touch with the base. Trump is making a reasonable assertion that some mosques need to be closed.

• Sounds like a COORDINATED ISIS ATTACK, Was The Donald RIGHT AGAIN????
  • jihadwatch.org ^ | 12/2/2015 | Robert Spencer
    The San Diego Tribune reports: Riverside police dispatchers have broadcast a general advisory that the suspects involved in the shootings in San Bernardino may have fled in a black GMC Yukon, heading northbound on Waterman Avenue, roughly 40 minutes ago. The broadcast indicated there were unconfirmed reports the suspects were male and of Middle Eastern origin, “armed with AK-47s and wearing body armor.”

I wouldn't be surprised if the media intentionally didn't say they were Muslims. They don't say theerpetrator was black whenever someone is killed by a black person.

have you ever heard of driving while Mexican? Muslim terrorist say terrorizing while Muslim.

So....this guy is Syrian, is he? It isn't the first and it won't be the last.

Farooks Dad just informed media his son is Muslim and "very religious" and said he did nothing but work and pray to Allah.

Fucking knew it the minute it happened.

I mean erased from any display or mention or symbol. People went on a jihad against confederate symbols.

Well, you clowns have certainly butchered the shit out of his name tonight. Keep the threads coming...

Hmmm. Syad Farook. Sounds like a white Southern cracker.

www.latimes.com

Indeed, and everyone - especially our loony left types who are so quick to find cops guilty - knew the shooters would be WSCs.
So guilty cops should be free to commit crimes?

Nope, but unlike loony left knee-jerks, I don't believe all cops are guilty and when an incident occurs, I certainly don't jump to that conclusion.

So why do you ask such really stupid questions?

neighbors said they worked late into the night and received a lot of packages.

obviously they were building an indoor golf course.

Forum List

Back