Suspect Farooq Saeed sought in Mass Shooting in San Bernardino

Just heard this on NPR, if the suspects were wearing body armor, they couldn't have been IS deash terrorist, these guys wanted to live. Big indicator.

Or they may have wanted to create as much carnage as they could. Why did they leave the apartment. They were fully loaded and geared up as if they were planning another hit. Women don't do this, unless they've been trained as terrorists. Bomb in building also says terrorists.

What their connection to this building, or this Christmas party is unknown. But they planned this out there is no doubt about that.

You know if you're an angry co-worker, wouldn't you try to run and escape? They didn't. Lots of talk that they knew eventually they were going to get caught, and when they left the apartment they may have had another target planned, and the cop following them interrupted that plan.

Last edited:
Trump's POLLS UP 5% on MUSLIM TERRORIST KILLERS in California!

• EXCLUSIVE: Father of San Bernardino shooting suspect Syed Farook says son ...
    Ny Daily News ^
    One of the suspects in Wednesday’s mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif. has been identified as Syed Farook, according to reports. Farook was linked to the horrific slaughter that took place at the Inland Regional Center, according to NBC News. After police announced that two suspects — a male and a female — were dead following a car chase and shoot out with police, a search began at a nearby Redlands apartment linked to the suspects. ** “He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”

Syed-Farook-Ali.jpg

This is the mentality of your average American Muslim in California:

Evil bitch!

Most Muslims feel the same about Jews.

Just ask them.

We just now, 4 hours after the incident started, get confirmation of who the suspects are. It would be useful to wait a while till we have some facts before we go off half cocked and accuse various and sundry folks of doing this. Facts first folks

so true-----deer------not enough information----however I am sure my fellow posters
have been waiting for the opinion of ---ROSIE--ORACLE AT USMB (me)
Anyone who did not expect recaps of the ISLAMIC VICTORY in PARIS-----
is very stupid. I am not claiming that I know that this current episode is such
an event-----yet. Simply making a very important assertion

Last edited:

Ny Daily News ^
    One of the suspects in Wednesday’s mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif. has been identified as Syed Farook, according to reports. Farook was linked to the horrific slaughter that took place at the Inland Regional Center, according to NBC News. After police announced that two suspects — a male and a female — were dead following a car chase and shoot out with police, a search began at a nearby Redlands apartment linked to the suspects. ** “He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”

Syed-Farook-Ali.jpg

Did they say he worked at this place?

Ny Daily News ^

Syed-Farook-Ali.jpg

Did they say he worked at this place?

Did YOU read the article like you are supposed to?

the other explanation that some guy got mad and shot up the place makes no sense either. how did he convince someone else to go along with his anger and end thier life? Very well planned attack and they planned to make an escape.

I am an average person----there are lots of people I do not like----but I do not own
an AK or military garb (I have no idea what happened to my navy uniforms)

It's only the beginning. Just wait until those Syrian "refugees" get settled. That database is starting to sound pretty good about now, isn't it?
The Syrians will have to work hard to catch up with US citizen's that were born here.

Tell me why Obama wants to vet his law abiding citizens when it comes to guns but does not want to vet Syrians coming over to the US?

The GOP just got handed the election.

Hmmm. Syad Farook. Sounds like a white Southern cracker.

www.latimes.com

Reportedly also an American citizen.

Yes, and that's the problem. The Boston Marathon bombers were also citizens. I was listening to one terrorist expert that says, they may not be terrorists when they come into this country but are easily radicalized. Even though they grew up in this country and know the culture well. Especially young Muslim males.

Listening to CNN--they are calling this a terrorist attack. A NYC counter terrorism expert says this may have been a sleeper cell that was called into action.

So I imagine, if this is what we think it is, you will see Republicans and Democrats finally agree on something. No Syrian refugees, and no Muslims entering this country.

Why are they easily radicalized?

Oh, yeah, the Iraq war and the "war on terror" which essentially vilified all Muslims.

It's not difficult to see why Muslims are getting disillusioned with the US.

th

How many German-American's filled US uniforms during WWI and WWII then were vilified by the US when the Sedition Acts were enacted?

Your excuse is lame and pathetic.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I think you overestimate the number of squealing cowards in the USA. The fact that they squeal so loudly and so consistently gives them a disproportionate voice.

Remember, not everyone is willing to destroy democracy just because they're a wimp in need of a daddy figure.

Now, a real candidate would say "I'm not going to say there won't be any attacks. In fact, I can almost guarantee there will. I can guarantee that I won't melt down like a total wuss over it, and I expect Americans to behave in the same way."

www.latimes.com

Yes, and that's the problem. The Boston Marathon bombers were also citizens. I was listening to one terrorist expert that says, they may not be terrorists when they come into this country but are easily radicalized. Even though they grew up in this country and know the culture well. Especially young Muslim males.

Listening to CNN--they are calling this a terrorist attack. A NYC counter terrorism expert says this may have been a sleeper cell that was called into action.

So I imagine, if this is what we think it is, you will see Republicans and Democrats finally agree on something. No Syrian refugees, and no Muslims entering this country.

Oh, yeah, the Iraq war and the "war on terror" which essentially vilified all Muslims.

Squatters always find a way to excuse Islamist terrorists.

www.latimes.com

Squatters always find a way to excuse Islamist terrorists.

Why are you picking on Jews?

I think you overestimate the number of squealing cowards in the USA. The fact that they squeal so loudly and so consistently gives them a disproportionate voice.

Remember, not everyone is willing to destroy democracy just because they're a wimp in need of a daddy figure.

Now, a real candidate would say "I'm not going to say there won't be any attacks. In fact, I can almost guarantee there will. I can guarantee that I won't melt down like a total wuss over it, and I expect Americans to behave in the same way."

A real candidate would say "I will line the streets of Raqqa with their staked bodies, and dare them to take further action against us."

Really.

A real candidate would say "I will line the streets of Raqqa with their staked bodies, and dare them to take further action against us."

Really.

So you want a "real candidate" to do exactly what ISIS wants? Interesting.

ISIS thanks you for your help.

CAIR is out apologizing. This pretty much proves the terrorist was a died in the wool Muslim

The left had a complete meltdown over the shootings in Colorado Springs. They always do. Some were demanding that pro-lifers denounce him immediately and then it was blamed on those who protest abortion. They were all lumped together and bashed.

When news of the California shooting broke, the left immediately started vilifying the NRA and the right. And they will not apologize for the sensational and incorrect headlines. And now that we know one shooter was a Muslim, they will not approach this the same way they approached it when they thought it was some white guys. They'll tiptoe around and be careful not to lump them all together and will be reluctant to discuss the fact that the guy was a devout Muslim. Just an ordinary Muslim living in the U.S.

Quote from his father:

"I haven’t heard anything," the elder Syed Farook told the Daily News. "He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim."

Quote from his neighbor:

"He was quiet but always polite," Maria Gutierrez told The News. "Maybe two years ago he became more religious. He grew a beard and started to wear religious clothing. The long shirt that’s like a dress and the cap on his head."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/suspect-involved-calif-massacre-identified-article-1.2453471

Last edited:

Forum List

Back