Suspect In Capitol Attack Today Is Noah Green, A Follower Of The Nation of Islam

Pelosi can put the flag back to full staff now.

One has to wonder if today being Good Friday has anything to do with it.

41279420-9431125-image-a-8_1617399738685.jpg

41279394-9431125-image-m-13_1617399913444.jpg

41279412-9431125-image-a-4_1617399673177.jpg

41279400-9431125-image-a-33_1617402307307.jpg

More here:

And he wrote that the CIA and the FBI were exerting mind control on him.....hmmmmmmmmmmm
Unlikely.

But otoh, MK Ultra was a real program.

And I seem to remember a lot of the folks who set IEDs in Iraq or Afghanistan didn't really have any beef with us, they were put up to it and paid to do so by the groups that did hate us.

So, anything is possible.

Pelosi can put the flag back to full staff now.

You have given us more information than the main stream media has on this issue. Like the sudden increase of attacks on Asians is 80% by blacks. Doesn't that violate the progressive's theoretical time space continuum as progressives say only whites are racist?

And he wrote that the CIA and the FBI were exerting mind control on him.....hmmmmmmmmmmm
Unlikely.

And I seem to remember a lot of the folks who set IEDs in Iraq or Afghanistan didn't really have any beef with us, they were put up to it and paid to do so by the groups that did hate us.

As soon as the killer was ID'd as a Democrat "special person", their media started memory-holing the story. In a week it'll be like it never happened.

Unlikely.

As soon as the killer was ID'd as a Democrat "special person", their media started memory-holing the story. In a week it'll be like it never happened.

You think it'll take a whole week?

Unlikely.

You think it'll take a whole week?

Good point. The lefties on this board have already stopped talking about it.

Forum List

Back