Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

We don't know anything yet....evidence is sealed by Idaho Courts.

And that for some reason the police in Pennsylvania felt the need to break windows and doors of the suspects father's house.

The driving from Washington state to Pennsylvania is also something that I find curious....why not grab a flight instead of driving? A lot more convenient I would think.
Hopefully they have more evidence than they did on Richard Jewell or Steven Avery or OJ Simpson.

I'm going to reserve judgements until the evidence comes out.

We don't know anything yet....evidence is sealed by Idaho Courts.

And that for some reason the police in Pennsylvania felt the need to break windows and doors of the suspects father's house.

The driving from Washington state to Pennsylvania is also something that I find curious....why not grab a flight instead of driving? A lot more convenient I would think.
Hopefully they have more evidence than they did on Richard Jewell or Steven Avery or OJ Simpson.

I'm going to reserve judgements until the evidence comes out.

Driving instead of flying from WA to PA is curious to you? Have you ever flown lately? It takes some form of ID that can easily be tracked back to you, as well as your travel itinerary is readily available to law enforcement to check. Driving (while not totally anonymous) is probably the best way of getting from one place to the other if you don't want to be seen or tracked. Flying definitely isn't.

And..................for the record.................Jewell was tried in the media, but was later exonerated by law enforcement and the government.

They said on the news today they'd been tailing him across the country and pulled him over in Indiana to check his hands. The first body cam video wasn't clear so they ordered the cops to pull him over a 2nd time in Indiana, a few minutes later. Of course they pulled him over under the auspices of "speeding" and "careless operation."

Turns out that he left something behind at the crime scene. He left the knife sheath in Madison Mogan's bed. The police got his DNA off the snap button on the sheath.

Turns out that he left something behind at the crime scene. He left the knife sheath in Madison Mogan's bed. The police got his DNA off the snap button on the sheath.
He's gonna get an F in class for that bonehead move.

Perhaps he wasn't planning on going back to Washington State. Or he just needed a car to drive when he went home.

Apparently BCK's father flew out to WSU and they were taking turns driving back to Pennsylvania. It's a 37 hour drive.

Probable cause affidavit released, one of the people living in the house saw this dude walk past her all dressed in black wearing a face mask, not sure if he saw her or not.

Forum List

Back