Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

I've been thinking that these talking heads were idiots....
Much of the commentary has confirmed it in my estimation.

Stoned or drunk witnesses are worthless in court.

And since the suspect is a criminology student working on a Masters degree....
He ABSOLUTELY would know not to take his cell phone to a crime scene while committing a crime. That's the first rule in criminal school. "You must disappear or have an iron clad alabi" You most certainly don't use your own car and bring your cell phone with you.

The cops didn't miss anything. They were tailing him across the country and were told to pull him over for a traffic violation so they could look at his hands. They couldn't see them clearly the first time so they pulled him over again a few minutes later.

I saw those videos. In the first one the bodycam was just pointing down and showing the side of the car.

I really don't know why so many people were convinced that he must have cut his hand during the attack. The knife he used had a guard on the hilt. That guard is there specifically to protect your hand.

Again....a lot of this supposed testimony doesn't make sense. Bushy eyebrows while wearing a mask?
It doesn't really ring true....
A lot of this sounds like building a case on anyone they can...not like irrefutable evidence.

I could be wrong because I haven't seen everything. But chances are this kid and his family are broke...especially after 8 years of college and pandemic. He really can't afford a defense. *sigh*

I think he's Jewish with a last name like that.

FlPeLwUXgAU1ydk.jpg

Brian Christoper Kohberger, 28 years old from Albrightsville, Pennsylvania. A graduate student at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington, not far from Moscow. According to the WSU website, Kohberger is pursusing his Ph.D in criminal justice and criminology.
Bryan Kohberger, Idaho Murders Suspect: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.

Nice try but with the middle name CHRISTOPHER I doubt it 👍

I've been thinking that these talking heads were idiots....
Much of the commentary has confirmed it in my estimation.

Stoned or drunk witnesses are worthless in court.

And since the suspect is a criminology student working on a Masters degree....
He ABSOLUTELY would know not to take his cell phone to a crime scene while committing a crime. That's the first rule in criminal school. "You must disappear or have an iron clad alabi" You most certainly don't use your own car and bring your cell phone with you.
He did turn off his cell phone during the crime. Or put it on airplane mode. However, while he was doing his stalking on a dozen other occasions in the middle of the night at the 1122 King address he had his phone turned on. So really, always having his phone on and only turning it off during the commission of the crime is simply evidence of premeditation.

He probably thought he was committing the perfect crime. But he didn't consider the Dunning-Kruger effect.

He did turn off his cell phone during the crime. Or put it on airplane mode. However, while he was doing his stalking on a dozen other occasions in the middle of the night at the 1122 King address he had his phone turned on. So really, always having his phone on and only turning it off during the commission of the crime is simply evidence of premeditation.

He probably thought he was committing the perfect crime. But he didn't consider the Dunning-Kruger effect.
My current thoughts are that the prosecution's case is incomplete. There are elements that are missing such as MOTIVE.

Then there's the whole PHD thing....
There's just some illogical schematics to the prosecution case currently....especially motive.

No interaction with the 4 killed means lack of motive.

No history of mental illness presented yet either.

My current thoughts are that the prosecution's case is incomplete. There are elements that are missing such as MOTIVE.

Then there's the whole PHD thing....
There's just some illogical schematics to the prosecution case currently....especially motive.

No interaction with the 4 killed means lack of motive.

No history of mental illness presented yet either.
Motive is not a necessary element to prove a murder when other evidence is sufficient. The police have not even publicly speculated regarding his motive. Sure, a good clear cut motive can certainly influence a jury, but it's not a necessary element that the prosecution needs to prove.

Personally, I think it's an incel rage murder spree and likely an attempted sexual assault.

I'm not sure what you mean by the Ph.D thing.

And as far as mental illness, like several other states, Idaho banned the insanity defense.

But from what I have read about this guy, the few friends he had said he was really fat in high school and would be picked on by girls who thought he was a creep. Then while still in high school he got hooked on heroin and lost a lot of weight (heroin is an appetite suppressant).

The dude just looks funny. I was trying to put my finger on what makes him look so weird. It's the sunken eyes, the long skinny pencil neck and the very low set ears. Low set ears like that can be caused by many different congenital or genetic flaws, most of which also cause mental problems.

Again....a lot of this supposed testimony doesn't make sense. Bushy eyebrows while wearing a mask?
It doesn't really ring true....
Dylan said that the suspect was wearing a mask that covered his mouth and nose. She didn't say the mask covered his entire face.

Can you see this masked man's bushy eyebrows?

106589064-15929332742020-06-23t162518z_523380483_rc24fh953xs6_rtrmadp_0_health-coronavirus-usa-congress.jpeg

If he can prove that he sold, gave, or lost that knife or DNA on its sheath more specifically....then the whole case of the gubbermint falls apart.
The defense could suggest that the that knife sheath evidence was planted. Or that the DNA was planted. They only have to convince a single juror to avoid a conviction.

A day or two before the arrest, Chief Fry seemed very confident, like he knew they had the perp in their sights. The day after his voice was literally wavering, like he was not so confident that they could get a conviction.

Last edited:
Nice try but with the middle name CHRISTOPHER I doubt it 👍
Bryan Christopher Kohberger (BCK) was a student at DeSales University for 8 years. It's a Catholic school. That's where he got his master's degree in criminal justice. And an interesting thing is that his professor Katherine Ramsland co-wrote serial killer Dennis Rader's (BTK) autobiography.

The defense could suggest that the that knife sheath evidence was planted. Or that the DNA was planted. They only have to convince a single juror to avoid a conviction.

A day or two before the arrest, Chief Fry seemed very confident, like he knew they had the perp in their sights. The day after his voice was literally wavering, like he was not so confident that they could get a conviction.
The road trip with his father was planned well in advance. And the Media hasn't come up with much on his history at all.

There simply isn't enough evidence of anything yet for me. Not saying that there won't be.

But why would a guy who spent all those years in school to get a criminology PHD in a catholic college pick a random house and then use his own car and cell phone during a spree murder?

That's what they want us to believe.

I'm sorry but I don't see any logic for their case. No stalking, no interactions, no sex or money (usual reasons for murders) involved.

Motive is not a necessary element to prove a murder when other evidence is sufficient. The police have not even publicly speculated regarding his motive. Sure, a good clear cut motive can certainly influence a jury, but it's not a necessary element that the prosecution needs to prove.

Personally, I think it's an incel rage murder spree and likely an attempted sexual assault.

I'm not sure what you mean by the Ph.D thing.

And as far as mental illness, like several other states, Idaho banned the insanity defense.

But from what I have read about this guy, the few friends he had said he was really fat in high school and would be picked on by girls who thought he was a creep. Then while still in high school he got hooked on heroin and lost a lot of weight (heroin is an appetite suppressant).

The dude just looks funny. I was trying to put my finger on what makes him look so weird. It's the sunken eyes, the long skinny pencil neck and the very low set ears. Low set ears like that can be caused by many different congenital or genetic flaws, most of which also cause mental problems.

I'm a big believer in reading faces. I have no particular science for it; I'm not saying a particular attribute is ALWAYS indicative of something. But if the face is really off, and gives you the heeby-jeebies, trust that. Has nothing to do with attractiveness either.

In this guy's case, definitely off. Obviously that's not enough to convict him, but just saying.

The road trip with his father was planned well in advance. And the Media hasn't come up with much on his history at all.

There simply isn't enough evidence of anything yet for me. Not saying that there won't be.

But why would a guy who spent all those years in school to get a criminology PHD in a catholic college pick a random house and then use his own car and cell phone during a spree murder?

That's what they want us to believe.

I'm sorry but I don't see any logic for their case. No stalking, no interactions, no sex or money (usual reasons for murders) involved.

I've been watching Netflix documentaries here just before I go back to school. I just watched one on Chris Watts--the guy that killed his wife, unborn son and two girls and then put them in an oil tank. He had no criminal history and no history of mental problems.

I don't know what makes these people do insane stuff.

Forum List

Back