Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

No doubt, I'd put more faith in Fox News being truthful.
If you want to talk about the central park five, there is another thread about that where I posted their videotaped confessions to the rape and attempted murder during that crime spree. It wasn't just five of them. Most of them got away.

If you want to talk about the central park five, there is another thread about that where I posted their videotaped confessions to the rape and attempted murder. It wasn't just five of them.
What on God's green earth are you talking about? Let's not derail the thread.

The road trip with his father was planned well in advance. And the Media hasn't come up with much on his history at all.

There simply isn't enough evidence of anything yet for me. Not saying that there won't be.

But why would a guy who spent all those years in school to get a criminology PHD in a catholic college pick a random house and then use his own car and cell phone during a spree murder?

That's what they want us to believe.

I'm sorry but I don't see any logic for their case. No stalking, no interactions, no sex or money (usual reasons for murders) involved.
That's usually the way it is with most serial killers. If not all serial killers.

I figured out why this is such a hot topic on USMB.

My future father in law keeps his television on FOX News during the daytime, and they have been running this story REPEATEDLY and in great detail.

No wonder there are so many people on here who are talking about this one crime.

He did watch the place at many time before the horrible crime , it was premeditated

I figured out why this is such a hot topic on USMB.

My future father in law keeps his television on FOX News during the daytime, and they have been running this story REPEATEDLY and in great detail.

No wonder there are so many people on here who are talking about this one crime.
Interesting, didn't know that, but it explains why our conservative friends are so interested in the topic. Just imagine if FOX News had that kind of coverage on the January 6th violence at the Capitol.

Interesting, didn't know that, but it explains why our conservative friends are so interested in the topic. Just imagine if FOX News had that kind of coverage on the January 6th violence at the Capitol.
LOL, you lefties just can’t give up on J6.

E66FE0B3-5D50-41B4-AD20-96002BD2229E.jpeg

We don't know anything yet....evidence is sealed by Idaho Courts.

And that for some reason the police in Pennsylvania felt the need to break windows and doors of the suspects father's house.

The driving from Washington state to Pennsylvania is also something that I find curious....why not grab a flight instead of driving? A lot more convenient I would think.
Hopefully they have more evidence than they did on Richard Jewell or Steven Avery or OJ Simpson.

I'm going to reserve judgements until the evidence comes out.
The driving part may come with more deaths along the way or upon his route. He might be a serial killer that put more in the ground along his route. Wonder what his timeline was ?

They need to look and see also, if he has copies of the movies American Psycho with Christian Bale in his possession. The guy might think that he's playing a role as Christian Bale in the character of American Psycho or rather that he could play his character in real life. Won't be the first time somebody accused a killer of getting into his character role when commiting their crimes in realistic or real time situation's. Normal people can watch stuff like that without any thoughts about it but everyone ain't normal. Infact it may be over the line now when it comes to the abnormal verses the normal people anymore. The abnormal might be winning the game these days.

The driving part may come with more deaths along the way or upon his route. He might be a serial killer that put more in the ground along his route. Wonder what his timeline was ?
That's the part that isn't really making any sense.
If this guy is a psycho...he doesn't have a trail of bodies or interactions with others that frame a pattern of behavior. It's like they picked him because they could and not so much because of anything else.

The area where these two colleges are at is extremely rural and everyone knows everyone...except the students come and go on a regular basis. The whole cell tower thing showing supposedly his stalking is crap. There simply are not that many cell towers in the area. Where it sounds good...the reality is very different. The two neighboring states borders are just a couple miles away.
Even Canada is less than an hour away.

Hunting, skiing, fishing, climbing and hiking are the big things in that area outside of classes. Locking your doors at night is not the norm. Nobody does that there.

Forum List

Back