Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

What is it about this crime that has got USMB members so enthralled? This thread is longer than most political threads.
I've been watching it as I was once a resident of the state....I know exactly where Moscow is as well as Coeur d'Alane and Pocatello....

now one of the housemates says she woke up and saw a man in black with a mask walk by...she locked herself in her room but did not call 911?

dna on knife sheath ...blood found on its button

now one of the housemates says she woke up and saw a man in black with a mask walk by...she locked herself in her room but did not call 911?

dna on knife sheath ...blood found on its button
They said that his DNA was found on the snap button, they didn't say blood was found on the button.

Dylan saw the guy but he was wearing mask over his mouth and nose. Of course people wearing masks these days certainly isn't uncommon. Are you going to call 911 every time you see someone wearing a mask? Hell, there's been several times people called the police simply because someone wasn't wearing a mask.

The police had recently been called to that house on several occasions and they were not very friendly. Dylan was also under 21 and had been drinking. And she didn't see the guy attack anyone.

Last edited:
Now I do understand the evidence that they currently have because the court unsealed the records of evidence...

But knowing that area in Idaho....the cell phone tower pings are not that great of evidence....there aren't many towers because there isn't much of a town there. So the pings really don't demonstrate much other than he was in the area.

The DNA on the knife sheath is their best evidence.
However.....
If he can prove that he sold, gave, or lost that knife or DNA on its sheath more specifically....then the whole case of the gubbermint falls apart.

Using your neighbors trash cans is another "nothing" unless clothing put in those cans contains DNA or fibers from the victims.

And this story about resident "D.M."
Why didn't this resident call anyone? Seek out anyone? Check on anyone? Sounds horribly suspicious like this witness is lying unless there is some sort of reasonable explanation for this lack of action. (Drunk, stoned, barely cognizant or coherent)

They said that his DNA was found on the snap button, they didn't say blood was found on the button.

Dylan saw the guy but he was wearing mask over his mouth and nose. Of course people wearing masks these days certainly isn't uncommon. Are you going to call 911 every time you see someone wearing a mask? Hell, there's been several times people called the police simply because someone wasn't wearing a mask.

The police had recently been called to that house on several occasions and they were not very friendly. Dylan was also under 21 and had been drinking. And she didn't see the guy attack anyone.
Ski masks in Idaho are extremely common. (Cold climate). I used to walk into my bank on a regular basis wearing mine.

Until they put up a sign requesting that customers please stop....they got the idea from the gas station who put up a sign first.

The cops didn't miss anything. They were tailing him across the country and were told to pull him over for a traffic violation so they could look at his hands. They couldn't see them clearly the first time so they pulled him over again a few minutes later.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back