Suspend Hillary's Security Clearence

It is a matter of national security:

Hillary Clinton emails Intelligence community wants security clearance suspended - Washington Times

It's a start and the very least they could do.

And it looks like the investigation is expanding....
Judge orders Hillary Clinton to preserve all records she misses deadline to certify compliance - Washington Times

A federal judge ordered the State Department on Thursday to work with the FBI to get access to the 32,000 emails former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said were personal and that she didn’t return to the government, as the courts get more deeply involved in the Democratic presidential front-runner’s email practices.

You simply cannot give top security clearance to someone that unreliable. The legal proceedings will go on for some time, but this is something that can and should be done straight away.

Republicans:

$T2eC16RHJHQE9nzEzNe!BQGeYh7kB!~~60_35.JPG

Sadly, she is still a sure thing...I looked at the latest polls nationally and she has almost a 30 point lead over Sanders...

Sanders only wins in Nh and Vt primaries.

Why does she still have security clearance in any case? She's a common private citizen.

Republicans:

I'm afraid that it's the Democrats who want her head off. They can't seem to do it fast enough. She was a sure thing, remember?! :)
As yet, she still is. :thup:

Frickin' e-mails... :rofl:
Sure, that's why they're trying to rehabilitate some past losers like Kerry and Gore. Maybe they can find Dukakis and dust him of for another round.
Kerry and Gore... you're hilarious! :rofl:

Republicans:

I'm afraid that it's the Democrats who want her head off. They can't seem to do it fast enough. She was a sure thing, remember?! :)
As yet, she still is. :thup:

Frickin' e-mails... :rofl:
Sure, that's why they're trying to rehabilitate some past losers like Kerry and Gore. Maybe they can find Dukakis and dust him of for another round.
Kerry and Gore... you're hilarious! :rofl:
Hillary was such a shoe-in that no one else organized. Fact is the Democrat field has weakened since they lost so many Governors, and congressmen that outside of those tired old white guys, all they have is two other tired old white guys in Sanders and Biden.

lol. She probably weighs the same as a duck.
"if she weights the same as a duck, the she's a witch!"
"well we did do the nose."
But she's got a wart. . .
No, she has a problem.

Are Hillary s emails gone Probably not US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
What do they expect to find?

lol. She probably weighs the same as a duck.
"if she weights the same as a duck, the she's a witch!"
"well we did do the nose."
But she's got a wart. . .
No, she has a problem.

Are Hillary s emails gone Probably not US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
What do they expect to find?
They can see what she deleted. I wonder how many more she forgot to turn over....

Forum List

Back