Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

You can set off pyrotechic powder (aka black powder for your information) with a match.

Jesus why do you morons think you are experts on everything even when you don't know diddly shit?
https://nypost.com/2018/10/24/bomb-sent-to-cnn-came-with-envelope-of-white-powder/

The bombs had no igniter, so dont be stupid no one is going to throw a fake pipe bomb into a fire.

I assume u can read
1 AA battery and the tungsten filiment from a small light bulb is all it would take. It has batteries and you wouldn't be able to see the filiment through the casing on that x-ray.

Now stop talking outta yer ass and wait for the experts to report.
Look doofus it doesn't matter what it would take, what matters is what the fake bombs had, and they had no igniter.

Wake up
You don't know what they had and didn't have. Now stop making things up and let's wait for the report.
You dont know because u are not looking

https://nypost.com/2018/10/24/bomb-sent-to-cnn-came-with-envelope-of-white-powder/

Try reading before u babble
Lol, so this anonymous source you believe?

Same article says they are trying to disarm the devices. Why would they need to disarm a device that can't explode?

This morning I read from a troll in a conservative message board (not USMB) that the bombs sent yesterday to several political figures could not have exploded because they "didn't have a blasting cap".

Bomb technicians who are not anonymous nicknames in message boards contradict this fake news:
Multiple senior bomb technicians briefed on the case said that the aspiring bomber had all the components necessary to set off a successful explosion.
Pipe bombs mailed to political figures have matching characteristics
If these 'bomb experts' are not anonymous why haven't they come forward???????????
They didn't inspect the 'bombs' personally. They only know what any cable TV viewer knows.
NONE of the 'made for TV' bombs had ANY detonating devices! NONE!!!!!!!
I did they're not anonymous message board nicknames.
So post their names.
CHIRP!

Thanks for the update Russian troll. Next time, Russian superspy, I would recommend not using Putin as your avatar.
This is being reported on the news right now

LOL, the little democrat that does not like the fact that this is a false flag operation by a democrat that wants to help the dems but will end up helping Trump whines as usual
Make that American not Democrat, Troll.
Is everyone who does not agree with your killing babies a Russian troll in your brain cell of a mind?

Silly girl. These fake bombs are gonna just add to trumps lead
Listen Natasha given that your boss has supported the killing and murder of opposition members your post is laughable. You can jerk conservatives on this board by the chain, but most of us know a troll when we see one.
You are the troll, I reported the truth

Try again.

Cons defending terrorism. Or really, Cons not knowing the definition of terrorism. Terrorism is the spread of terror, fear and intimidation. This is what these devices accomplished and were meant to do.

Contards being contards seem confused that it matters not that whether these devices exploded or not, be it intentionally or by luck. but that it was the act itself which was terrorism.

If their minds were not so polluted with hate they would see this fact.
i'm your huckleberry...very conservative and do you see me doing that?

nope. but i did just take a whiz on your stupid stereotypes.
You may be the exception. I have one. Any other takers?
this thread is a great example of someone pre-judging based off stereotypes. the "left" doesn't seem to like it. (ironic i know to use 'the left" like this) but you go back and do what they're doing and it just becomes a stupid circle of nothing.
I agree. The stereotyping need to stop. My initial post was indeed an overgeneralization. I added "some" to my post.
fair enough. i think we all tend to do it - i just try to look back and see if i keep doing it so i don't hypocrite out. :)
I'll do my best to stop this over generalization as well.

The bombs had no igniter, so dont be stupid no one is going to throw a fake pipe bomb into a fire.

I assume u can read
1 AA battery and the tungsten filiment from a small light bulb is all it would take. It has batteries and you wouldn't be able to see the filiment through the casing on that x-ray.

Look doofus it doesn't matter what it would take, what matters is what the fake bombs had, and they had no igniter.

Wake up
You don't know what they had and didn't have. Now stop making things up and let's wait for the report.

Same article says they are trying to disarm the devices. Why would they need to disarm a device that can't explode?
Dude neither CNN or the NY post is an anonymous source

So jerk on

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​
Which 2016 Presidential Candidate and their team was caught funding thugs to go to opposition rallies to beat and bloody opposition supporters?

upload_2018-10-25_10-14-55.jpeg

Dem operative 'stepping back' after video suggests group incited violence at Trump rallies - CNNPolitics

Undercover video shows Democrats saying they hire agitators to disrupt Donald Trump events

Which Party incited assassination attempts of their political rivals?

upload_2018-10-25_10-18-40.jpeg

Which Party Rep just called for an end to 'civility' and an increase in violence and violent intolerance until their party had power?

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fepeak.in%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F10%2FWatch-Hillary-Tell-Liberals-To-Abandon-Civility-Until-They-Retake-Congress-780x405.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fepeak.in%2F2018%2F10%2F10%2Fwatch-hillary-tell-liberals-to-abandon-civility-until-they-retake-congress%2F&docid=xKT2rlxzXk0xNM&tbnid=bMRHgYVO1R96FM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjald_q5KHeAhVE4VMKHW0iDPwQMwhkKCowKg..i&w=780&h=405&itg=1&bih=706&biw=1240&q=Hillary%20calls%20for%20end%20of%20civility%2C%20for%20violence&ved=0ahUKEwjald_q5KHeAhVE4VMKHW0iDPwQMwhkKCowKg&iact=mrc&uact=8']

images

[/URL]

Yeah, the President has every right to call for end of Liberal hate-fueled violence against Conservatives, violent intolerance, deadly / criminal propaganda, and criminal lack of civility.

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​

I don’t agree with Trump openly skewering the media (even though it’s warranted) and correct me if I’m wrong, but not once has he advocated physical harm or death of media figures or liberal figures.

Has he done a Maxine Waters and I just missed the headlines?
Trump said of Gianforte,
“any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In Trump's book, he had written about giving his music teacher a black eye.

At Iowa caucus feb 2016:
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise"

All sorts of other example of encouraging supporters to hit protestors. one exampe is John Franklin McGraw. Federal Judge David Hale had ruled in favor of victims of such incitement.

"Please don't be too nice" to suspects, Trump tells police

Uh-huh. When did he advocate for the physical harm or death of a CNN reporter or any of the others who received suspicious packages?

this thread is a great example of someone pre-judging based off stereotypes. the "left" doesn't seem to like it. (ironic i know to use 'the left" like this) but you go back and do what they're doing and it just becomes a stupid circle of nothing.
I agree. The stereotyping need to stop. My initial post was indeed an overgeneralization. I added "some" to my post.
fair enough. i think we all tend to do it - i just try to look back and see if i keep doing it so i don't hypocrite out. :)
Iceberg is the perfect analogy for what the Corrupt Democrat Party has done to themselves for the past two years especially. They rode The Titanic on a Blue Wave in to an Iceberg.

Nothing but a series of self inflicted wounds, given birth to out of their own corruption, and willingness to reject any and all ethical and moral behaviors in their jihad to win by any means possible. There is no greater foe trying to destroy The Democrat Party, than the party itself as headed by Obama, Clinton and Sanders, and their self inflicted wounds are as followis:

Lying, filing false affidavits, money laundering, cheating, stealing, colluding with Russians, Gossip, Rumormongering, Slander, theft, treason, perjury....and on and on and on.
one sided hate has a lot to do with it also.

Wake up

Dude neither CNN or the NY post is an anonymous source

So jerk on
"A source briefed on the..." .is an anonymous source.

The bombs aren't fake. No, the bombs weren't fake - and neither were their targets.

Fake bombs all sent by a mystery fake bomber with fake explosives now sent to Robert DeNiro? not one of them blowing up, never meant to do anything but create a fake media circus and confusion to rally the democrats to get out and vote because their blue wave is ebbing, and posted by a fake sock puppet alarmist like you in a fake effort to claim that Trump is somehow actually involved.

I agree. The stereotyping need to stop. My initial post was overgeneralization.
so let me ask you then, are all trump supporters deplorable?
The Base? Yes. Particularly any woman who would still support tiny trump.

Hmmmm. Do you have standing to tell women how they should think?

i heard it was debbie the loon. well, her name was on at least one of the packages, so it must be her

There are rumblings being reported that an Employee of George Soros was seen delivering one of these FAKE Bombs and was caught on camera.

Yes, Virginia, IT IS what everyone suspected it was having watched the Out of Control, UNHINGED Democrats Scheme, Scam, Lie and Plot to grasp for Political Power Once Again.

This Party, and THESE PEOPLE can NEVER....NEVER be allowed to hold POLITICAL POWER AGAIN

The Democrat Party needs an entirely NEW LEADERSHIP, and they Need to SEVER ties with GEORGE SOROS!!!

Also, I would recommend Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Eric Holder come out publicly together and apologize to The American People for accepting and encouraging political violence as a means to an end.

DemNazis, same as Them Nazis.
"There are rumblings" ? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
That's right. "Rumblings" from CNN/AP/ABC/CBS/NBC.
This bullshit is going to 100% guarantee the REPs keep the house/Senate!
Thanks George!
Document it or shut up.

This morning I read from a troll in a conservative message board (not USMB) that the bombs sent yesterday to several political figures could not have exploded because they "didn't have a blasting cap".

Bomb technicians who are not anonymous nicknames in message boards contradict this fake news:
Multiple senior bomb technicians briefed on the case said that the aspiring bomber had all the components necessary to set off a successful explosion.
Pipe bombs mailed to political figures have matching characteristics

OK, wizard. Now tell the class just exactly what the triggering device on these bombs were. Timer, nope. Cell phone activated, nope. Accelerometers, nope. String triggered, nope.

Certainly you can tell us how they were supposed to be set off.

There hasn't been any information regarding any notes in the envelopes.
But maybe there were instructions for the receiver to set off or light the device.

Everything is going to self-service these days....

These fake bombs were not real so to speak and were likely sent by a disgruntled democrat who believes that this act will cause people to vote democratic to combat the evil GOP. These were TV bombs and not real explosives. Note that none of them exploded
Seems like they need to brush up on their triggering skills.

George Soros' son called the incidents a 'threat to the future of American democracy' as he hit out at the president in a New York Times op-ed titled 'The Hate That Is Consuming Us'.

George Soros' son says Trump's campaign is partially to blame for attempted bomb attack | Daily Mail Online

1) they don't know who did it yet
2) they don't know what their motivation was yet
3) blaming the Republicans is very risky because it might be a left wing lunatic
4) before the 2016 election there was a surge in left wing hoax hate crimes
2016: The Year Of The Hoax Hate Crime
5) Hollywood and the Press have been stoking the left wing hate
6) Democrat Politicians have been stoking the left wing hate
7) Democrat hate mongering, abuse of power, corruption and voter fraud are a threat to democracy

How come your title says "Republicans are to blame" and as soon as your OP hits it suddenly changes to "Rump's campaign is partially to blame"?

Stupidity? That would be my guess.

You actually think "Rump's campaign" is the same thing as "Republicans"?

Iceberg is the perfect analogy for what the Corrupt Democrat Party has done to themselves for the past two years especially. They rode The Titanic on a Blue Wave in to an Iceberg.

Nothing but a series of self inflicted wounds, given birth to out of their own corruption, and willingness to reject any and all ethical and moral behaviors in their jihad to win by any means possible. There is no greater foe trying to destroy The Democrat Party, than the party itself as headed by Obama, Clinton and Sanders, and their self inflicted wounds are as followis:

Lying, filing false affidavits, money laundering, cheating, stealing, colluding with Russians, Gossip, Rumormongering, Slander, theft, treason, perjury....and on and on and on.
one sided hate has a lot to do with it also.

I really don't understand why Lefty hates us, other than we are the last line of defense standing in their way from Globalist Tyranny.

Forum List

Back